The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1851

    Small

    Quote Originally Posted by ImSomeone5  [View Original Post]
    Personally I'm not a fan of black girls never really been into them but I gave this one a try and had a good time she's very small in every way short tight holes pretty verbal as well. Not in Lakeland north of 27 at 4 corners https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/208626384#.
    What you talking about Willis, she's far from small 5 ft 100 lbs is small. She's every bit 150 lbs. LOL.

  2. #1850

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by PlainJon  [View Original Post]
    I messaged and was asked my zip code. Instant scam question.
    Nailed it! That was the first question she asked me as well. Then proceeded to say she was staying downtown then changed that to say she was staying at the stay**able in Lakeland. Too many red flags for me. Didn't ask for a deposit though.

    J. Out.

  3. #1849

    Its a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Rfk891  [View Original Post]
    Did a little google lens research and she goes by Annabelle Pync. She has an OF, X page that says she's based out of ATL and found multiple ads with that cell number along with a clip from bangbros. She has tons of nude material online. I would FT to verify legitimacy bro. Annabelle Pync is obviously real but with no video call, I'd decline.
    I messaged and was asked my zip code. Instant scam question.

  4. #1848

    Annabelle Pync

    Quote Originally Posted by JjNewTampa  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this one on HH. Looks like the site did a much needed update. She seems legit. She sent me an updated nude. Told me where she is staying. Anyone ever partake? DMs from seniors preferred.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...7-2842179.html

    J. Out.
    Did a little google lens research and she goes by Annabelle Pync. She has an OF, X page that says she's based out of ATL and found multiple ads with that cell number along with a clip from bangbros. She has tons of nude material online. I would FT to verify legitimacy bro. Annabelle Pync is obviously real but with no video call, I'd decline.

  5. #1847
    Just came across this one on HH. Looks like the site did a much needed update. She seems legit. She sent me an updated nude. Told me where she is staying. Anyone ever partake? DMs from seniors preferred.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...7-2842179.html

    J. Out.

  6. #1846

    Brown Eye Beauty

    Made another trek for another dream with Brown Eye Beauty (Nikki) at her new place and I must say the service was still good but the new place was not. Somehow, the place was less discrete than the last and the room was hot, tiny, and uncomfortable. She tried her best with her mouth and pussy but had to get me off with her hand before I woke up. Maybe it was the surroundings. Maybe it's becoming too routine with her and not feeling new (which is a me problem), but I wouldn't go back to that spot again for sure.

  7. #1845

    Small black girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Leons  [View Original Post]
    Never had fun with a black girl, any recommendations?
    Personally I'm not a fan of black girls never really been into them but I gave this one a try and had a good time she's very small in every way short tight holes pretty verbal as well. Not in Lakeland north of 27 at 4 corners https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/208626384#.

  8. #1844

    Black girl

    Never had fun with a black girl, any recommendations?

  9. #1843

  10. #1842
    1st one has GPS.

    2nd one is legit. Just comms are spotty.

  11. #1841

    News Bulletin

    In case any of you are trying to get ahold of the 6 foot tall red head who operates out of Highlands and Polk FYI she is in the Highlands Co gray bar hotel LOL.

  12. #1840

  13. #1839
    Quote Originally Posted by Memo60  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I have a dream with brown eye beauty (Nikki), she's a very sweet girl with nice boobs, big ass, and she's so friendly and sweet. She started with a awesome BBBJ going DT, these girl loves Daty, we started with some mish then switch to doggy and finish. She's not posting right now, but someone needs a new digit. I am more happy to share it.

    She's worth it.
    I want those digits.

  14. #1838

    Is she legit?

    Has anyone seen this girl, is she legit?

    Been thinking about a dream with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lake-...7/213380986585

  15. #1837

    Brown eye beauty

    Hi guys, I have a dream with brown eye beauty (Nikki), she's a very sweet girl with nice boobs, big ass, and she's so friendly and sweet. She started with a awesome BBBJ going DT, these girl loves Daty, we started with some mish then switch to doggy and finish. She's not posting right now, but someone needs a new digit. I am more happy to share it.

    She's worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape