Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 18672
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17637

    Energy Spa Massage in Apache Junction

    I stopped in after playing golf in Gold Canyon. A few weeks ago I stopped in here to scope things out. At that time I was greeted by your typical middle-aged lady in scrubs or otherwise professional uniform. That doesn't bother me so I made a note to go back and try it after my golf match because it was the closest. Today I show up and Judy comes out from the back with a crop top zip-up sweater with the zipper down and her pink push-up bra pretty much out on display. She was also wearing a pretty short cotton skirt. She was finishing up with someone else and told me to come back in 10 minutes. She didn't give me the option to wait in the lobby. So I wandered around the area for 10 minutes.

    I come back after 10 minutes and I see whoever she was working on previous to me come out of the place. She takes the $70 house fee and leads me to a room. I get undressed and cover myself with the sheet. She comes in and starts a pretty lack luster massage. No real technique and no real teasing when I was on my stomach. I thought I felt something once but I think it was more accidental than anything. I always wait for them to touch before I try to touch. She wasn't real careful with the sheet. I think I was exposed most of the time. Eventually the sheet just came off completely.

    She told me to flip over and there wasn't any sheet to cover myself with, so I guess there's little doubt about the service now (as if the bra on display wasn't enough). There wasn't any front massage just her asking what I wanted. The offer was $100 for a hand job or $200 for oral. I turned down the $200 offer and just went for the $100 handjob. I'm kind of glad I didn't do the upgrade because the handjob wasn't very good and I'm sure the oral would have been similar. I was hoping she would lose some clothes. I did get her to pull down her panties ("nothing inside") but the sweater top and bra stayed on (she kept saying that she was "too young"; I was begging to wonder if Chris Hansen was going to ask me to take a seat or something) so I touched over the clothes and did get a hand inside the bra for a little bit. She got me to finish but it was pretty lackluster. Overall, she seemed pretty inexperienced with this. She put her tip money inside her bra (I guess that's why she didn't want to remove that). I've never seen that before.

    She was the only one there and someone else did come in the front door about half way through my hour. She was the only one there today but she said there are normally two. When she came back from telling that guy to come back later she kept talking about how she wasn't cheating me for my one-hour massage. I guess I appreciated that but, in the end, I think I did get cheated a little for time. There wasn't any real massage on my front and when I finished the massage was over, so I doubt I got my full hour (or 50 minutes as is usually the norm) but I wasn't keeping that close track of time.

    In the end, I had high hopes when seeing Judy but the reality didn't live up to the expectations.

    One Spa is right across Apache Boulevard. I think the ownership has changed because it's Asian staffed now and not Latina (even though the prices sign is still in Spanish).

  2. #17636

    Lucille at Sunflower Massage

    Stopped by to check out the rotation and ended up picking Lucille.

    Lucille is definitely on the older end, mid to late 30's, but she carries it well. Short, average build, nothing crazy going on but a solid set of D's. English is basic, mostly short phrases and smiles, but she's sweet with it and makes the communication work.

    In the room and she eased into things with some sensual massage. Starting from top and started teasing as she got to my thighs. I lifted my ass so she could get a better shot at junior. On the flip started working on my chest and arms. Then going for the slow HJ to get me going. From there she went into BBBJ. Decent tongue, no DT though. She put in real effort and didn't pull off every thirty seconds. Cleaned me up after and we talked for a couple minutes, as much as the language let us, before I headed out.

    GFE energy was there throughout, lot of kissing between switches, hand on my chest, that kind of stuff.

    60 house, 120 donation, pretty standard.

  3. #17635
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    New girl at Infinity starting Tuesday morning Eva (from Fancy Spa)

    I've been messaging with Eva since she's been back from China. She will be working at Infinity showing up tomorrow sometime. She will probably be available Tuesday morning. If you're looking for GFE experience she's one of the best. Highly recommend!! Enjoy!!

  4. #17634

    After making the rounds at Infinity, one name keeps pulling me back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoqueMeat  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area with a half hour to kill so I busted my Infinity cherry last week.

    I drew Leah and we did a nice table shower. She's younger and seems like she's new at this but awesome body and skills.

    I did like that she left the door open and the other girls would wander by and sneak a peek.

    On the way back to the room, Mia asked if I wanted her to join. I said yes; she's a little older than the other girls but has awesome skills.

    So, yes, go forth to Infinity with confidence!
    After making the rounds at Infinity this month, here are a few thoughts.

    If you want to optimize Communication (English), GFE, and cute looks, Alice is the way to go.

    If you want to optimize for a holistic, all-around experience (skill, attitude, sensuality, not mechanical, no clock watching), Leah is very solid.

    If you tried Alice and Leah and care less about English ability and more about the service itself, Cindy is also an excellent option.

    Haven't had a chance to meet the new girl yet, but she certainly sounds promising.

    I really don't think you can go wrong with any of these girl (s).

    If I found myself back there tomorrow, Leah would probably be my first stop. After that, there are a couple other familiar faces I'd be more than happy to see again.

  5. #17633

    Fendi's Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasChef1977  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by here this morning and had a fantastic table shower session with Fendi. She was wearing a pink lacy dress and she had little Diamond glitter stickers on her upper cheeks. Her body has great curves, a flat stomach and massive man-made DD size melons. She started by spraying my back with the warm water and then scrubbed me really good and rinsed me off. She applied some gel to her big jugs and started slipping and sliding all over my body. Gorgeous pink nipples that are rock hard slipping on my butt cheeks and down my legs. She then used her mouth like a sucker fish and she creates this suction on your back and runs her mouth all over your back and your ass cheeks and your legs. Very stimulating, made the hair on my arms stand-up.

    I requested some rimming and she had no problem with inserting her tongue inside my ass. After a few minutes of that, I flipped over and she starts camel sliding on my bare cock. She looks down at me and asked me "honey can I put it in like this?" I'd let her know. Yes, she told me it would be a little bit extra tip for the BBFS. I told her I understand and then she slowly lowers herself on top of me. She leans over and is kissing me while she is riding me in CG. Fendi can ride, she has great stamina and can go on for quite some time. She then asked me if I would like to be on top, and I immediately put her into doggy style. She has great kegel control and her squeezing my cock like that I let her know that I was going to cum inside her. She said yes, baby cum inside me. Shot a big load inside and once I recovered, I pulled out and she rinsed both of us off, and we went back to the room.

    If you want to experience an excellent table shower session, I highly recommend Fendi.
    Fendi's table shower is prob one of the best in the business. Her sexy ass body Doing camel slides up and down your body. And then her sliding it in CG or ACG. How effortlessly swaps from BBBJ to camel slide to Riding you. Then if you make it long enough She lets you fuck her Good. That table shower is something that you keep in your memory for your spankbank later. Grabbing that Ass in the table shower is a feeling I don't want to forget.

  6. #17632
    I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJailWarde  [View Original Post]
    Good one, a lot of people don't understand miranda rights.
    Yes, but sometimes cops lie to get you to talk. Just politely ask if you are under arrest or not. If not, ask to leave. If you don't have outstanding warrants, you are usually fine. You are not really the target of their raid.

  7. #17631
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiccthighsave  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage?
    Total= $$.

  8. #17630

    Strawberry came 7 times still wanted more!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Red 8 earlier this week. I met up with strawberry that everyone is talking about.

    I had a great time. She was very friendly very flirty very spontaneous. There was no talk about tip or money upfront.

    We synced almost immediately and had a great time. She's reported as having D cups, but I would say they're more like full C's. But let me tell you I really enjoyed Russian with her. She was a trooper who really put forth the effort and didn't complain about being tired or anything. After Russian, we got up in position and I started some p2 p sliding on her next thing I know I'm enjoying some BBFS and enjoying every minute of it. While, this was going on she asked me if I'd like to put it in her butt, Next thing I know there it goes raw right up and in. She slides up and down and I can't believe it myself. After about 10 minutes of switching between her front and back door I unload deep in the front door. We're both laughing and having a great time.

    I had a great time.

    Your experience may vary.
    Has anyone tried 90 minutes with Strawberry? I had a lot of fun with her toys and all positions including FIV.

    The sheet was soaking wet when 60-minute session was over. The only thing I regret about was not to extend the session longer with her.

    She is truly a bottomless pit for sex. Any challengers?

  9. #17629
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeyShade  [View Original Post]
    "I don't answer questions and I want my lawyer" Done and done.
    Good one, a lot of people don't understand miranda rights.

  10. #17628
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz  [View Original Post]
    After 7 days, I finally made it back to see Apple. Thursday afternoon again about the same time. This time I offered to give her a massage and she accepted. I had her lay face down naked and I climbed on top of her and gave her my best therapeutic massage. While massaging her did some non penetrating P on P rubbing. That felt incredible. I put on my own cover and entered her. I was so turned on I only lasted a few minutes before finishing. She cleaned us both up and brought me back a bottle of water. She thanked me for massaging her and asked if I could stay longer. Of course I said yes. She said since there were no customers waiting she would massage me. She then gave me a legitimate therapeutic quality full body massage. I walked to my car with the biggest smile on my face. Apple provided me with the best service possible and I can't wait to come see her again. Yes, 2nd visit was just as good as the first.
    What was the total damage?

  11. #17627
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Mary New girl at Infinity

    Got a message from Mamasan that a new girl would be showing up at 6 tonight. So of course I had to stop by and check here out. She's pretty with a great body. She said her name is Mary. Had to take her for a spin around that block. Let's just say, she doesn't disappoint. Her head game is on point.

    Sounds like she's replacing Mia, but I think Mia will be back in Phoenix working on the 20th.

    The current line up is going to be Alice, Cindy, Leah and Mary. All of these girls are sexy as hell. It's been along time since I've stopped in. I'll definitely be back!

    When I got to meet Alice it turns out we know each other. Her and I have similar friends and we had drinks and dinner over the holiday with friends. The reviews about her English are very accurate. She was born in China and spent a number of years in Australia.

    Sounds like this is going to be the line up until the end of the month. Happy Mongering!!

  12. #17626

    QiA Reflexology Peoria Second Review

    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-794025414

    It is very difficult in life to repeat a good experience. I am happy for KeithIsInaz that it happened to him. I went to QiA to see the lovely Linda again because her massage turned me to butter. I instead drew Lisa who was an attractive Chinese woman with big boobs, for an Asian. Her massage skills were terrible. She literally had no idea what she was doing and should not be working at an AMP. Lisa does know how to suck cock, ride a dick, and rub her lovely tits all over your body. I ask about Linda and she called her the tall girl. I guess that is what Chinese women call any women over five feet tall. Lisa provided CBJ, RCG, CG, Russian, Mish, and K9. I paid $60 to the house and $160 to her. Next time, I will call and see if Linda is there before making the trip. Lisa said she goes to back to Los Angeles at the end of the month. Be safe, lads.

  13. #17625
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz  [View Original Post]
    Location: 83rd ave just north of cactus.

    Date of service: 5/07/26.

    Therapist name: Apple.

    Appearance: beautiful Asian.

    Age: 20's.

    Height: 5'2.

    Weight: 105.

    Cup size: natural b with perky nipples.

    Services received: dfk, BBBJ, cfs.

    Summary: I visited on a Thursday afternoon about 4:00. Not busy, was able to get in right away. Greeted by a very sexy girl in a red sundress who had her hair in pigtails. She has a great smile and we instantly connected. Some dfk followed by BBBJ. After 5 minutes I was ready for the main course. Started in mish, then proceeded to doggy, where I finished. This girl is exactly my type. I can't wait to come see her again asap. I will report if the 2nd session is as good as the first, because my first was outstanding! Standard tip and house fee. I am very fortunate to be on this "hot" streak. I am rotating between the same 5 spa's and I have had nothing but A+ experiences for well over a year now.
    After 7 days, I finally made it back to see Apple. Thursday afternoon again about the same time. This time I offered to give her a massage and she accepted. I had her lay face down naked and I climbed on top of her and gave her my best therapeutic massage. While massaging her did some non penetrating P on P rubbing. That felt incredible. I put on my own cover and entered her. I was so turned on I only lasted a few minutes before finishing. She cleaned us both up and brought me back a bottle of water. She thanked me for massaging her and asked if I could stay longer. Of course I said yes. She said since there were no customers waiting she would massage me. She then gave me a legitimate therapeutic quality full body massage. I walked to my car with the biggest smile on my face. Apple provided me with the best service possible and I can't wait to come see her again. Yes, 2nd visit was just as good as the first.

  14. #17624

    67th ave and Olive Ave. Next to liquor store

    I went to Spa63 today and saw Linda. She's the better looking one here. Nice rack of big tits good firm massage to start and then came the flip after just a few minutes. DFK and lots of BB rubbing before putting the cover on and sliding in. I pulled out and blew the load in her mouth after some more sucking. 1 full hour of fun. 60 house 1. 7 tip.

  15. #17623
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Agree with Vegas Chef

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasChef1977  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by here this morning and had a fantastic table shower session with Fendi. She was wearing a pink lacy dress and she had little Diamond glitter stickers on her upper cheeks. Her body has great curves, a flat stomach and massive man-made DD size melons. She started by spraying my back with the warm water and then scrubbed me really good and rinsed me off. She applied some gel to her big jugs and started slipping and sliding all over my body. Gorgeous pink nipples that are rock hard slipping on my butt cheeks and down my legs. She then used her mouth like a sucker fish and she creates this suction on your back and runs her mouth all over your back and your ass cheeks and your legs. Very stimulating, made the hair on my arms stand-up.

    I requested some rimming and she had no problem with inserting her tongue inside my ass. After a few minutes of that, I flipped over and she starts camel sliding on my bare cock. She looks down at me and asked me "honey can I put it in like this?" I'd let her know. Yes, she told me it would be a little bit extra tip for the BBFS. I told her I understand and then she slowly lowers herself on top of me. She leans over and is kissing me while she is riding me in CG. Fendi can ride, she has great stamina and can go on for quite some time. She then asked me if I would like to be on top, and I immediately put her into doggy style. She has great kegel control and her squeezing my cock like that I let her know that I was going to cum inside her. She said yes, baby cum inside me. Shot a big load inside and once I recovered, I pulled out and she rinsed both of us off, and we went back to the room.

    If you want to experience an excellent table shower session, I highly recommend Fendi.
    This girl is probably one of my favorites. Looks and service are amazing. I saw here a few years back at the spots in Mesa that closed and have seen her here a few times. Worth the trip, she is a lot of fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape