Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 44194
-
05-17-26 01:12 #43414Senior Member

Posts: 1622Angela spa
Anyone got the 411 on Angela spa? Called and no one answered. Drove by and it was closed but saw a city of Santa Ana sign in front of it.
Was it shut down?
-
05-17-26 00:21 #43413Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 8Jenny. A Spa (Santa Ana)
First time at this new store, saw them on Telegram. In a shared plaza actually as Cafe Lu. Get a drink and views of the bikini baristas there and then get the full course here at A Spa. When I got in my own private room with the usual massage table, I had a small 5' asian lady named Jenny with real C cup breasts, long light highlighted hair, shaved kitten, small asian booty, really fair soft skin. She did have a tattoo on her hand.
She flirted a bit, talked tip ($60/140 for 45 min), and then left me to get naked and ready on the table. When she came back she played ambient Chinese relaxing music and then used the massage oil for the massage. Hands were good, but her forearm usage to push out knots was a lot better. She went from my shoulder, to lower back, glutes, and then thighs and calves. I enjoyed the foot massage and then the toes pulling thing. Turned over and more massaging of my arms, shoulders, chest, and thighs. Her magical hands crept towards my inner thighs and before I know it they were wrapped around my woody. Nice grip and nice strokes. She cleaned off all the oil before having her lips do the work. Very strong suction and head movement.
She bobbed often, I think she went all the way down only like 2 times. Solid amount of attention to the nuts too.
She goes to get a cover and then wraps me up securely. She then stripped and got on the table with me, first in cow girl, and rubs that little kitty on my shaft. A dollup of lube next and then I'm inside her. Rapid short bounces, she liked it deep in her, and grinded her hips often with it. I asked to change, and then got on all fours, I got behind and went ahead to smash that puss from there. Her butt looks great all spread and stuff. She turned around one more time for missionary, super nice here, she even kissed me a bit here too. She asked to finish in her mouth so I laid back again and she went ahead with a BJ+ handjob combo that got me to bust in her mouth for the money shot. After she got me clean with a hot towel, she then gave a quick massage to my fore head and shoulders again. Really nice cool down. Jenny was very kind and made me feel like a king. She knows some English, but mostly just some phrases.
Overall hour was very relaxing. I felt all my knots were pushed out and the full service was fun.
-
05-16-26 23:32 #43412Senior Member

Posts: 50Abs
Angel is very fit, she clearly works out. Her arms are toned, glutes are tight but those abdominal muscles? There is something weird going on there. I think she got those abs on a procedure table somewhere and not at the gym. Her abs just look weird!
Originally Posted by BombAssPizza0
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 22:07 #43411Senior Member

Posts: 42Lili at Lake Forest Luxury Scalp
Decided to check this scalp spot again to see the new rotation. Wasn't expecting much but Lili was pretty cute. Mid 20's, short with average build but she's got curves that hit right. D cup tits that sit up nice. Friendly from the door, no fake energy.
Since it's a scalp joint the menu stays tight but she works within it. Started with a scalp wash and shoulder rub combo, hands strong but not too rough, throwing in some light teasing the whole time. Lots of eye contact and a few kisses mixed in while she had me leaned back. Moved things along to a slow HJ once we got to the more private side, kissing the whole way through with full GFE energy. Eased into a wet BBBJ that she kept slow and sloppy, no rush. Flipped into 69 where she stayed locked in. Let me finish how I wanted and cleaned me up after with more kisses and small talk.
-
05-16-26 18:56 #43410Regular Member

Posts: 2Kelly at Du
Had the same super amazing experience. She is fun and good English, she likes to joke around. When I saw her it was her second day, she won't be there for long, then she is going out of state. She actually explained to me how rotations work, it was an interesting insight.
I got her cell number just in case she comes back cause she was too much fun. Have to see her again before she leaves.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 17:45 #43409Banned Member

Posts: 63I'm still in a search for some huge tits to ram my cock in between! Do they feel more natural, or Man-made?
Originally Posted by Yokedvato
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 17:25 #43408Regular Member

Posts: 5Glad you had a blast as well.
Originally Posted by SamuelRyanato
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 17:17 #43407Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Mimi is pretty nice
Had her the other day, but didn't want to leave double review unless I miss it. Yea she is real fun, those p2 p portions always lands me in trouble. Her tuma to me is on the lighter side, but she is bold though which I really enjoy.
Originally Posted by Sticker
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 17:14 #43406Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Jelly
At least you got action kammymike with her, everytime I went I get tempted by their new girls and of course miumiu is always a sure fire everytime. I had yet to the chance to try her.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 14:54 #43405Banned Member

Posts: 180Melody at the Garden for me
I agree, lets see how this bracket holds because if we're only considering orange county, then it's going to be super tight pussy race.
Originally Posted by KingHarem
[View Original Post]
Speaking off pussy tight-.
I drew Melody, this time she's traded to Garden for this rotation! Which meant I was hitting those glutes harder than the trainers at Planet Fitness next door. Her resemblance to this JAV pornstar is uncanny, and we do something interesting with the porn video playing at the same time! Check out the review for more details below. More in the chamber to follow.
-
05-16-26 13:38 #43404Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Yes like I mentioned below, she is my goto when I am craving a great BBBJ. The nice part is that she does not rotate out but she does take random days off during the week so I need to check at least a day in advance to see if she will be working.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 13:31 #43403Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72Busty Bella at Renewal Spa
I caught wind from a trusted source that renewal spa have a new busty one in stock, came down quickly to check her out in action this morning. Lucky opened the door to greet me, from recent reports I think she might be the one who runs the place at this point, plus she looks fantastic so I thought win win for me even if this new girl isn't fit the profile, but I was wrong, dead wrong. Once I settled in the room with the angelic wall painting, a 5'1 girl goes by Bella came in and show me her goods, she sees like mid to late 20's looking gal with very minimal make up. She is got a sweet GND type look petite and lean body with long black hair. She's a DD+ size soft tits that I am fairly sure they are not real. She got ink on her stomach and a clean shaved clam with a nice tight Asian booty that fits very well with her build. I really digging her vibe, and how sweet she is, it is a no brainer to keep her.
Massage: it is a bit soft, but well executed when she gets on the bed, her body weight puts in those extra pressure that she obviously lack in hand strength.
Tease pre-flop: soft kisses with cat-bath licks comes fairly standard to most of these pre-games, she adds those tits slides on my back and legs thought there was more to offer, but sadly there was none to give, told to flip.
Tease flop: sweet DFK the whole way, real amazing GFE vibe as I first thought, helped myself to her giant tits, soft moans were music to my ears.
Russian: tits slides down to my dick, a little potion in between those big pair leads to a fun slip and rub between them, her tits were really soft and isn't afraid to use them to please.
BJ: after her tits lotion me well, it slip right into her mouth to start off the BJ session. For a girl her size she was able to take the DT amazingly well, plus no teeth or gag felt makes a perfection suction to let me went real deep, when she increases speed with more dirty style BJ, I was able to hold her head in to truly do the gag test and her tongue skills, she took everything I throw at her and than some with ease.
69: I couldn't left her great looking kitty hanging without some proper loving. She passes the sniff and taste test after a close examination. Her kitty was juicy once those proper area are being licked and kissed. No p2 p though sadly, suits me up with a cover when she is ready to go.
CFS: CG was the way to go to start with her, her thigh addes those extra tight squeezes in to make sure I feel it, when she is in mish those kegal squeeze were even stronger. She loves being DFK while being plow hard, so passionate almost makes me believe it was real. Doggy with her was the great finish I ended with, 1 hand grab on her tits and the other to spank her booty lead into me filling up the cover. She turns back and cleans me up with a bonus BJ, which it was truly sweet of her to do so.
Post: we went to shower together after, and I got in more tender loving time with her with another round of BJ to try to get me start up the engine again, almost worked too until Lucky went in and check on us because we had been in there for a hot minute. Left with a water and a great time.
BJ: 5/5.
Tease: 4. 5/5.
Russian: 4/5.
69:4. 5/5.
CFS: 5/5.
GFE:5/5.
Total dmg: 60+160.
-
05-16-26 13:30 #43402Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72Good idea for peace, let see how long it holds
Bold idea making the sheet, but let see how the public sees it and how long the peace among peers holds. I got the Bella from the draw.
Originally Posted by KingHarem
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 13:18 #43401Senior Member

Posts: 29Natural F cups Amma at Wish Spa in Fullerton
Amma is a sweet Chinese girl in her mid 20's in my estimate. Brown hair about 5'2" and 110 lbs. We start off She gives with an excellent massage before she rubs some oil on me and rubs those huge boobs all over my body.
Eventually she has me flip and begins a BBBJ and she can go full DT. She also does some Russian while blowing me and it felt great. Covers me up and lays on the table and has me fuck her in missionary. Love seeing those boobs move back and forth. Put her in side straddle position to watch them shake some more. Eventually flip her over into doggie and slide in for some pounding. I am enjoying the view from the back also. I let her know I want CIM so I rip off the cover and shoot straight onto her tongue. She gets a tissue and disposes of it.
We clean up and chat for a bit and I let her know I love those boobs and will return.
-
05-16-26 07:34 #43400Banned Member

Posts: 180Unreal Porn Scene copycat with Melody at Garden
Got a text of one of my preferences in shop.
Have you ever heard of the JAV pornstar, Airi Minami? Melody is literally her twin, and I felt like doing a scene with a pornstar today.
Melody, is a curvy MILF (30's, early 40's) with a thin waist, puffy chipmunk-like cheeks that love to smile, big succulent DSLs, huge 36 Double D Milkers that feel natural and bouncy, Hentai-like pepperoni Areolas with flat fat nipples (not pointy), shaved outie pussy, and a BBL-like ass with some scaring from a previous car accident months ago. She wears black cat ears that compliment the soft silky black lingerie dress.
For reference, I'll post the Minami Airi's pics below, not Melody's actual picture, for reference. If you want the link to the exact video we were copying, message me and I'll send you the direct link.
70/170.
Recommendation: Hot and willing! Great attitude! Always aims to please. This session is compared to an immersive vrxxxperience I had with Suki in Studio City last year.
Amateur hour.
Room number 2. The Pink Panther.
Door swings open, Melody struts in like an episode of Baywatch. My first take of her I was speechless of the resemblance. "What baby? You don't like?" Like a production assistant I ran for my phone on the side and went to my first saved private video, and I showed Melody a porn scene with Airi Minami. She didn't seem amused, like she was being polite to an overzealous fan. So I called over the Manager to cum take a look. We cumpared the faces and everything; so with a huge grin the MMS took a side by side photo of both of them together. She was rolling on the floor on how spot-on this was. She left probably showing the other girls too.
Melody asked me what I wanted, and I giggled pointing down on the moaning phone. This. She grinned and nodded. I gave her a Benji and a couple of Jacksons. When I was about to put my phone away, she stopped and told me that she also wanted to watch it throughout our session. So I held it in my hand, scrubbing through the video and finally settled on the BBBJ deepthroat part. "You like this?" Melody says as she side eye watches, slides does huge dick sucking lips on my cock, and does exactly what Minami does. She understood the role, and now wants to get method on me.
Hardcore Mirroring.
We mirrored each movements of the porn scene. Sloppy. A lot of spit. Eye contact. Cock slapping against her puffy cheeks. Facefucking, hitting the back of the throat. Gawk Gawk gawk! Unreal and fucking hot!
Grabbed the phone, then scrolled to the standing doggie part. I put more volume.
Cover on.
Like the video, I placed her against the bed for a standing doggie. I only pulled her panties down and kept the dress on. We faced the horizontal mounted mirrors. I gave her a couple of slow deep strokes before I jackhammered her roast beef pussy, pulling her hair back and DFKing her from behind just like the video. She moans loud and proud unlike the video. I hiked her dress up showing those bouncy milkers popping out of her bra like the video. The view from the mirror seeing her glazed over sex crazed look got me going 2 x speed unlike the video.
Melody cums before Minami as she falls on the bed exhausted. "You're Superman, baby".
I scrolled to the bed parts of the video.
Fully nude now. Intense long 69 ing on the bed. I eat this pornstar's pussy and tongue fucked her ass. Her mouth lips feel exactly like her pussy lips. Even though the male performer is fucking Minami ACG, another facefucking session was had between me and Melody. Then finally we sync back up with her RCG as Melody elevates her ass up to make sure I see the majority of my cock and my porn playing underneath us, then make them disappear UP and DOWN as she makes that BBL ass clap like a Movie slate.
We go off script. I flipped her over to MISH, and buried my cock deep inside of her like my porn lost somewhere in the bed sheets. Muffled moans can still be heard somewhere while I'm DFKing Melody's slutty moaning mouth. I put her ankle above my shoulders for a deeper punishing missionary as she looks at me with those motherly eyes.
"Do you want my fucking cum?" I say as I aim my revolver over her like Dirty Harry.
"Yes, handsome. I want it in my mouth!" as she ahegaos like an over-exaggerated hentai poster.
I pulled out and stroked my cock above Melody's head like a boom mic. Once I picked up the speed. Cued the loud moans from the porn video, and Melody's tongue wide open. I took my time like Stanley Kubrick to let the action roll for a bit- then finally yelled "Here's Johnny!" as my cum blasted three times on her face. One long strand hits above her eye brows, one sticks to her nose, and the other squirts multiple times in her mouth. I checked the gate, and we got our take. She was the Shining with my cum dripping all over her face.
Afterwards, we got cleaned up. Melody has that gentle inviting smile as she comes back with an ice cold water bottle. We cuddled for bit watching the end of the porn scene.
"I really don't think she looks like me. " She said as we share a laugh and DFKd until my time was up.
Next ones in the chamber is sticky with Vicky in a full on Bareback session in a new spa. Then later my new ATF provider.
That's a wrap for now!












Reply With Quote





