Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 4495
-
05-21-26 00:06 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 42I just did.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
Hit up the number and asked to book with Qiqi or Lucky, the screener said Lucky was highly reviewed and so I said ok I'll go with Lucky, they asked if I was the law I said no I picked a time and they sent me an address. It's a hotel near the airport, easy parking entrance and exit. I got there about 20 minutes early let them know when I was getting there and they said see me at my appointment time, my time comes around they have me waiting a bit longer so finally they send me the room number. I head up and I meet neither of the girls, or any from the website. She wasn't old but not young either mid 30's, meaty flappy lips. She said I didn't bring enough but she thought I was there for the hr and I was only doing hhr. Whatever we shower together, not much GFE kissing but the bbj was good, she rode good and took a decent pounding. Would much prefer mimi hopefully they have the Gables location open soon. Would probably not repeat, rather go to 168 or mimi.
-
05-20-26 09:32 #4389Regular Member

Posts: 2Trying to navigate the clues
So, how does how know what the current line up is for the month?
Originally Posted by JCraigslistK
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 10:34 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 2270Spa 168
Use the 954 area code number.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3223652
-
05-19-26 06:27 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 160Anyone tried this agency out?
https://tingyuge999.com/
-
05-18-26 18:44 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 126If it's the one I'm thinking of in palmetto Bay I'm going, blue became crappy over the years so if new management is better and there's nuru in checking it out LOL.
Originally Posted by ThickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 10:47 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 42US1 Optima Spa near Reptile Store
So Blue Massage moved out of here and this new place showed up, I called to see if walk in was available, probably young 30's Chinese girl little white dress no make up but very pretty, slim. Massage 60 mario coins, massage is medium grade she made nice conversation then she got really forward with the between the legs and butt rubbing, pulled my legs apart so she could tickle and play. Said to flip and on the flip asked for straight up 300 and it was nuru and FS included, I said way too much, I bargained her down she offered 120 for CBJ but I was being horny so I settled for 200 coins, FS, CBJ but she had some cute little tits big nipples. She rode me both ways very well, then when I got on top she closed her legs to make it really tight and she could take a good pounding, she thanked me for making her cum a few times got my number and even called me later saying she missed me (pretty sure she's just trying to bait me) but still good FS service, 168 still better but this is an option down south she said she give me discount next time might try the nuru, will update.
-
05-17-26 10:32 #4384Regular Member

Posts: 6I've been here twice and it's definitely a great location. Can confirm that the two I saw asked for diff donations for the same stuff. The last one I saw had some big naturals, but this was a a few months ago and I didn't catch her name.
Originally Posted by Amazuki321
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 16:28 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 97168
Visiting for the weekend and thought would try 168 spa but not able ti find it on google search. Can anyone be kind enough to dm me the link or number. Thanks!
-
05-14-26 20:48 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 42I tried booking through the new number and they said it's not open yet.
Originally Posted by JCraigslistK
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 20:22 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 89Mimi
Anyone check out the new Mimi talent down in Coral Gables yet?
-
05-12-26 08:58 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 55You're in North Miami Beach Sounds like you went to #85, Or the QingQing across the street at #166.
Originally Posted by Drew1750
[View Original Post]
Both of these places were pretty good in past years but are a final destination for old, used up women now.
Next time your in the area head east on NMB Blvd to The Himalaya at #1024. Park in back.
They have some nice talent rotating through there along with the Vietnam War Era ladies, you may find a nice therapist there.
-
05-11-26 16:09 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 134Asian massage 167th street in north Miami
Strolled up to this place. Only 2 old ladies worked here about 50+ inside the place smells like a retirement home that should have been my 1st red flag to get out of there. Little head wanted oriental that day so I asked for the full service. Wanted $200 but there was no way I'm paying that for grandma box. Bargained down to 120 she agreed. Then came and this stinky oil that she decided to use as lube. She applies it to herself just to become a dead fish. 10 minutes pass and I want to leave to take a shower to get all that crap off of me I tell her give me a hand job so I can finish to leave. Needless to say I paying 120 for a rub and tug no massage or anything. Will I be back? Definitely not and will advise nobody waste their time there unless you like old woman.
-
05-10-26 16:15 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 748Crystal is the smaller one. Angel is the taller one. Both very good.
Originally Posted by BoBo15
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 14:09 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 316168
I went there last might and saw Angel and Crystal. I did not catch who was who. First I saw the smaller one. She has been there before. I recognized the mole next to her pussy when she invited me to chow down which I declined. She has a good body, small and thin and very enthusiastic services. But I wanted new so I invited the other one to come in for a hundo. This one is taller, fuller bodied, nice tits and has an outstanding flawless body, flat stomach and wet trimmed pussy. She was the one who took my load while the other one was licking my ass. I do not normally see anyone twice but I would definitely see the tall one again for that great body.
-
05-09-26 22:05 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 28Mimi10086
Looks like there's no need to drive so far anymore. The opened a location in Coral Gables now!










Reply With Quote





