Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23968

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Some of you may remember UTR Jay short, thick, white girl with a shaved head. If I remember correctly, she was staying over in Hanover. She dressed like a tomboy, she was a lesbian more in the Butch category of lesbians who could take a pounding. Last time I talked to her was in the summer of 2024.

    Yesterday, on my way home from Philadelphia I decided to take a quick detour over by the RAVENS stadium to hit the Wilkins loop by BUSY BEE. Picked up some hot wings and coming out of the store. I saw UTR Jay. Decided to say hello we talked for about five minutes. Sounded like she went to rehab and then did some state sponsored vacation time. I got the impression shes homeless trying to get back on her feet from getting out of jail. My guess is she's now walking the Wilkins triangle area.
    I'm glad to hear she's potentially resurfaced. Enjoyed my time with her several times and she had an amazing body. When you spoke did she happen to have a phone? Would love to reconnect with her.

  2. #23967
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    This girl uses highly filtered pictures. So don't plan to visit based on photos. I have a gut feeling that service will be horrible,based on my texts with her.

    https://callescort.org/410-934-5879
    Thanks Steve for putting the rip off report in the proper section. My experience with doing due diligence on the site is. I'll find a report talking about the providers name. The link doesn't work anymore and there's no photograph of who the person is.

    Research is definitely beneficial when it comes to trying to stay out of trouble. Recently, we had a monger who got ripped off by diamond Greek goddess who has changed her name to Star. The monger was robbed at gunpoint. He even put up a photograph of the guy that robbed him. I also noticed on some of the advertising sites. A reviewer would warn other mongers of the dangers that could possibly be coming. When I see a provider constantly changing their number that's a huge red flag for me. Everyone has their own way of trying to protect themselves, but I definitely use the board for research.

  3. #23966

    UTR Jay

    Some of you may remember UTR Jay short, thick, white girl with a shaved head. If I remember correctly, she was staying over in Hanover. She dressed like a tomboy, she was a lesbian more in the Butch category of lesbians who could take a pounding. Last time I talked to her was in the summer of 2024.

    Yesterday, on my way home from Philadelphia I decided to take a quick detour over by the RAVENS stadium to hit the Wilkins loop by BUSY BEE. Picked up some hot wings and coming out of the store. I saw UTR Jay. Decided to say hello we talked for about five minutes. Sounded like she went to rehab and then did some state sponsored vacation time. I got the impression shes homeless trying to get back on her feet from getting out of jail. My guess is she's now walking the Wilkins triangle area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0303.jpg‎  

  4. #23965

    Hello everyone. I would like to share two experiences I've had while getting started

    My first experience when I started out was based on a recommendation in this very thread, and it was with " https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/207465876 ". I decided to visit her even though I was a little nervous since it was my first time doing this.

    Communication with her was easy and clear; she's genuine and pretty, even though she's over 30. The service was very good. In another post, I saw that people mentioned she greeted you wearing a cat-ear headband and fishnet stockings, and that's how it was—though she greeted me with bunny ears and white stockings, which was fine. The room was clean and the service was good. I'd give her an 8/10. I'd definitely go back. The photos in her post are mostly real or look a lot like her.

    On the other hand, my second experience wasn't quite as good. I decided to search on my own, and eventually, I chose to go with the next person I found, as her profile looked promising. However" https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/207708615", this turned out to be false, since the person who greeted me didn't look anything like the woman in the photos. I was met by a woman nearing her 40's—she wasn't unattractive, but she wasn't what I had expected. In the end, I decided to stay since I was already there; her room was somewhat messy, and it seemed like she had been drinking. The service was regular, and ultimately, I didn't really enjoy it. For that reason, I would give it a 5/10, and I wouldn't go back. I also suspect that the next profile I came across features fake photos as well, since it appears to be located at the very same place." https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/207502440"

    I would also like to ask if you could recommend some good people—specifically places where it can be done bareback.

  5. #23964

    High end classy women

    Seems like most of the reviews here are mostly street walkers and junkies. Let's talk about some high-end classy woman who would you all recommend?.

  6. #23963
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    I apologize that I didn't "post in the right thread" But you can look at my reviews plus the ThEotherRieview site and decide if what I've shared ober the years is valuable. I specifically stated I did not want to get into it. Be my guest go see her and get ripped off or worse. I do have a background and training that could. make me dangerous in a confrontation and only bc of that was I able to extricate myself from a fucked up siuation. But by all means go for it. And feel free to repost in the ripoff section.
    There's no need to insult the members in this forum. We help each other to stay out of trouble.

  7. #23962

    Attn Dumbasses

    I apologize that I didn't "post in the right thread" But you can look at my reviews plus the ThEotherRieview site and decide if what I've shared ober the years is valuable. I specifically stated I did not want to get into it. Be my guest go see her and get ripped off or worse. I do have a background and training that could. make me dangerous in a confrontation and only bc of that was I able to extricate myself from a fucked up siuation. But by all means go for it. And feel free to repost in the ripoff section.

  8. #23961

    Posted it in the ripoff report

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    I was robbed by her. I don't want to get into it but do not go.

    And yes the pics are highly filtered and she's a strung out junkie.
    Agree with the other members, this should be in the ripoff report. Give a brief description and make sure you include a photograph because the STG link will probably go away quickly. That's why you include the photograph.

  9. #23960

    Molly

    With Molly, it's always going to be an ATF experience; just know that it might take some time for her to get back to you, or you might have to wait for 30-45 minutes in the car. Once you've made peace with that, you'll have no regrets. Just my $0.02.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Molly's in the MILF category unfortunately the demon have a strong grip on her. I've never had a bad time with her, but I would think the meds are really taking their toll on her. There's plenty of info in the form. I'm hoping she gets cleaned up and takes better care of her health and then I'll probably visit again. Submissive woman who enjoys working out.

    https://callescort.org/410-410-0629

  10. #23959
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    You should have been posted this in the "Ripoff Reports" section. And why not get into it? That's EXACTLY what this forum is for brother! A brief report and explanation would suffice. Cash and Dash? Someone robbed you at gunpoint? More information and particulars would be appreciated!
    Agreed. Or at the very least write the review on callescort. Ideally do both.

  11. #23958
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, did this date ever happen?
    I doubt it.

  12. #23957
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    I was robbed by her. I don't want to get into it but do not go.

    And yes the pics are highly filtered and she's a strung out junkie.
    You should have been posted this in the "Ripoff Reports" section. And why not get into it? That's EXACTLY what this forum is for brother! A brief report and explanation would suffice. Cash and Dash? Someone robbed you at gunpoint? More information and particulars would be appreciated!

  13. #23956

    https://callescort.org/410-934-5879

    I was robbed by her. I don't want to get into it but do not go.

    And yes the pics are highly filtered and she's a strung out junkie.

  14. #23955
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Nicole from Whitemarsh is back posting again. She was the one that got pregnant from a client, she's back and a bit of GPS. IMHO she was always a bit of a dead fish. She was posting on Tryst but shes expanded now it seems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...l/733427869521
    Damn. Think she's still down for BBFS?

  15. #23954
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualingfates  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mercy that advertises on Tryst? She has only been communicating via email and we have a date schedule in advance but when I emailed to confirm it has been radio silence. I'm trying to ascertain if she is shady or if someone has seen her how good she is and does she deliver. The good thing is she has not asked for a deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/say00mercy
    Just curious, did this date ever happen?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape