Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 13815
-
05-16-26 14:24 #13410Senior Member

Posts: 30Follow up
She did ask if I wanted bare but I really didn't ask about anything else nor did she mention anything other than that, sorry. Follow up on nunhouse, they finally replied and you got to see Niko but boy do they suck at communicating. Niko is pretty cute she is the girl in the pics. Nice breast also. It's true about the shower being a tub and not a stand up shower. We showered separately. She tried initiating some kissing but I pulled myself away. Not that I wouldn't have but they take too many bare dicks for me to even dare try. She had a shaved kitty which I liked. Hairy pussy is not my preference and both Angela and yonyon at BP had hair. Her English was a little better to understand too. Rooms are in the second floor and don't think they have a / c up there. Small parking spot in the rear.
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 13:56 #13409Senior Member

Posts: 53Sorry you got kinda fucked over. I've noticed the door guy at BP will do that a lot. Whatever girl isn't doing too well he will try to push that girl upon you. Last time it was Jojo. Nothing wrong with jojo. Pretty face and huge real knockers. But if I have the choice between a 140 pound girl with big cannons and almost as tall as me or a 5'0 22 years old petite japanese girl, I'm picking the Japanese girl every single time. I personally go to BP for the Japanese girls Or exotic girls like nancy as she is viet / Russian mix. Though I admit sometimes the girl that gets pushed on to you can be a hidden gem. Like Tina from 2 months ago. She definitely gave the best service out of all the girls BP has had.
Originally Posted by Penetrator095
[View Original Post]
So my recommendation to you and anyone else that gets a girl they don't want pushed on to them. Just say I'm sorry to the girl turn around and leave and ask the door guy if the girl you want is available if not offer to wait around or just leave and come back another time. Can't let another man pick what girl you're going to fuck. Especially when there is a whole line up of hot girls.
By the way did yonyon offer any extras at all? Her description in the site doesn't seem to mention anything so I have no idea but she looks insanely hot.
-
05-16-26 13:50 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 468Nice review. Keep posting reviews and you may get more feedback. Sometimes it is just better to try it and experiment. The vast majority of girls pics are all fake so it really is a crapshoot.
Originally Posted by Penetrator095
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 12:59 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for nothing
To everyone who didn't help with suggestions. Decided to venture off anyways and ended up visiting BP. Very busy early in the morning. Walked in and there was already 3 other guys waiting at 10 am. Door guy set me up, told him which girls I specifically wanted to see. He sent me up to Angela and just took it. Walked in her room and would have felt bad if I just walked out on her. But that's just me. Nothing against her but just not my type. Especially for the same damage you would get for the new girl. So after I was done with her I saw YonYon. She tells me she is only 20 yrs old? Or just turned 21. She has some knockers on her. Huge tits I couldn't stop putting my face in between and licking her nipples. Knows very little English so it was hard to have a conversation but she definitely tried. Good mish but blew in the bag fairly quick. Disappointing. Tried seeing Niko at nun house but once I asked about her they stopped replying. Double, triple texted and nothing which sucks bc she looks good from her photos.
-
05-16-26 10:19 #13406Senior Member

Posts: 152This is a silly comparison. It's like saying Thai girls are cheap in Bangkok.
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
Also, most soaplands aren't foreigner friendly, especially if you don't speak Japanese. The ones that are foreigner friendly typically charge you double anyway so you'll end up paying somewhere from 40-50 K yen. Last time I went I think I paid something like 40-45 k.
When Chinese girls here charge 500-600 an hour for younger (like low 20's) having 300 J girls is a good thing.
-
05-16-26 09:46 #13405Senior Member

Posts: 39One of the huge benefits of the JPYUSD being 160.
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 02:36 #13404Senior Member

Posts: 452Jgirls are cheaper in LA if there in a korg. If they are in corgs like miyashouse in LA, it's 300/450+ hr.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 02:32 #13403Senior Member

Posts: 54As much as I like the increased J girl present in Chicago, it still doesn't match the level of Japan. J girls at a cheap soapland will do 70 minutes for 220 (33000 k in yen) with the off chance of BBFS included. In some cases it can even go cheaper than that.
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 23:18 #13402Senior Member

Posts: 586I'll have to disagree. Korean girls have the best service I'd say 80-90% of them do really good service, just very rare they are actual 20's-30's. Japanese are just actually young and hot but 50/50% good service still better than average Chinese girls service and looks (and age especially).
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 22:28 #13401Senior Member

Posts: 53Supply and demand sadly. They have been taking advantage of the fact that Jgirl agencies are pretty much non existent in chicago. Compared to NYC or LA. I'm glad to see more places are bringing J girls as I really think they have the best service.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 22:08 #13400Senior Member

Posts: 769Tip
I expect it's because you went bare.
Originally Posted by MadMod24
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 21:06 #13399Senior Member

Posts: 586Nunhouse vs BP vs CandygirlLA
Interesting that they have a Japanese girl at 200 half 300 hour. I always said you were getting taxed for the Jgirls as they charge less per half / hour in LA and also less for upgrades in LA.
-
05-15-26 19:48 #13398Senior Member

Posts: 40Some of why'all are wild going for double headers out here like that. I could never.
Originally Posted by MadMod24
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 12:11 #13397Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 28BP. Nancy
Side note on Nunhouse, the room I was in was especially warm. Niko apparently said that their AC didn't work or they wouldn't turn it on. Just wanted to mention that as I got pretty sweaty in there.
Originally Posted by MadMod24
[View Original Post]
So on the back of this experience with Nunhouse, I decided to make an impromptu visit to BP right after since I was in the area. I didn't have much money left on me, so I asked for a half hour with Nancy. Initially asked for Jenny, but the door guy said she had an appointment to wait for. Not a problem in hindsight because Nancy was fantastic IMO. Her photos are a little touched up, but she'd definitely the same girl in them. Speaks pretty good English, which makes sense since she's mixed (half Vietnamese / half Russian). Right away, her figure is outstanding. I like a girl on the shorter end, & she's definitely that, probably under 5'. Phenomenal ass & great tits as well. She's not shy in the shower either. When we got back to the room, she really got rabid on me. Immediately went in for a BJ & had no problem with DFK. From there I went down in her & was pleased that she was cool with rimming. She initially told me to grab a condom, which I put on, but when it started getting in the way by coming off, she said whatever and we proceeded to do bare. Went straight into mush and then lotus before going back to the shower. Didn't finish, as I was by then exhausted. If I could have gotten more time, I would've. In the shower, she went down for a sudden BJ, which was fun. When we got back to the room, Her friend Jenny knocked and came in, so I got to talk to her for a few minutes. She also matches her photos, also a bit touched up. As I was still getting dressed, she grabbed for my junk after Nancy said I didn't cum, so she seems very fun. Will surely be back to visit her. On the way out Nancy asked for a tip, which was new. I gave her what I had, which wasn't much, so maybe anticipate that if you go to see her or Jenny.
-
05-15-26 10:27 #13396Senior Member

Posts: 34Latest BP lineup and Mei
Been shocked by the lack of reports coming out of BP, this looks like the greatest lineup they've ever had. Last month I went by to try to see the previous menu but the rotating door of mongers and nowhere to put the car left me driving off someplace else. This time around booked for Eri, showed up and the place was dead empty. Fairly sure I was the only one there the whole time.
For whatever reason Eri was not available when I did arrive, maybe I wasn't as alone there as I thought but nobody else had their shoes at the front door. Anyway, was offered the rest of the menu and was there to have my first Japanese meal so selected Mei. I'm chasing that JAV- big knockers dream but didn't find it with Mei. The good, she is EXTREMELY cute. That cliche Japanese playful mannerisms, big cute eyes, puts on a sensual experience. She did have a cute, humble chest as well, just nothing huge like the desired dream. Forever chasing some real hangers, you know? The bad, she had a big dumpy belly and flat in the back. Not a protruding rear at all, though still a little something soft to find and squeeze. She was soft and smiley and like I said, her face was cute. Photos are her- her face and general body proportions but she has added on that belly.
Didn't initially pay for BBFS but when she finished the BBBJ she straddled me, doing to p2 p thing, stared me deeply in the eyes, tempting the upcharge. I caved so for 60 shy of 5 we did 30 minutes bbfscip. I stuffed the pie very quickly too. She was very sweet and accommodating. Tried to make conversion but I was not grasping the broken English very well. So communication limited. I wouldn't repeat but that's only because I'll continue the search for the JAV dream.












Reply With Quote





