Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Palace

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 789
This blog is moderated by OF Charlie
  1. #669

    Tried to message you but your inbox is full

    Hello Good Sir.

    Tried to send you a direct message but your inbox is full.

    @terrapin911

  2. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    To me she most resembled the pic sitting in the bikini reading.

    Not exactly my body type as she is about 5'5" and 100 lbs is accurate but tall and skinny is my 2nd favorite body type so still a big win. Not an ounce of fat on her. Lean and delicious. So kinda tall where I adore the 5' 90 lb spinners like my Latina ATF but other than the typical frumpy Asian ass Aria's body is perfect. Nice perfect sized and shaped C's that look like they MUST BE fake, only because they look too perfect to be real, really some of the best tits I have ever seen and felt even doing this for 17 years. I did not see any evidence of surgery and they felt 100% REAL to me but there is just no way! Not possible! If they are real they are the most perfect real pair of C's god ever created. She is really beautiful woman classic Korean beauty in the face, beautiful long dark hair. Total smokeshow. I led the way during the session and she was up for whatever, no hesitations etc totally natural like you were banging your twenties something GF on Sunday afternoon. I can't give her more than a 9 for performance because she never had my cock in her mouth, which was my fault not hers, She had me so hot and bothered I just went straight for that perfect little pussy. Wonderful LFK\DFK. After the deed we spent some time chatting via translator as her English is very rough for the most part but we had a great chat as we cuddled and caressed each other like two young lovers would. I had an amazing time time with her and will see her as often as possible. In fact I am blowing off (lets call it rescheduling) a normal 3 hour Hotel visit this weekend with my 5' 90 lb Latina ATF to get over to Aria one more time before she leaves.

    TP.
    Does she offer white board services?

  3. #667

    Aria. One of my favorites EVER. Face 9 Body 9. 5 performance 9 GFE Feel 10

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your review.

    Which picture looks most like her would you say.

    Darth.
    To me she most resembled the pic sitting in the bikini reading.

    Not exactly my body type as she is about 5'5" and 100 lbs is accurate but tall and skinny is my 2nd favorite body type so still a big win. Not an ounce of fat on her. Lean and delicious. So kinda tall where I adore the 5' 90 lb spinners like my Latina ATF but other than the typical frumpy Asian ass Aria's body is perfect. Nice perfect sized and shaped C's that look like they MUST BE fake, only because they look too perfect to be real, really some of the best tits I have ever seen and felt even doing this for 17 years. I did not see any evidence of surgery and they felt 100% REAL to me but there is just no way! Not possible! If they are real they are the most perfect real pair of C's god ever created. She is really beautiful woman classic Korean beauty in the face, beautiful long dark hair. Total smokeshow. I led the way during the session and she was up for whatever, no hesitations etc totally natural like you were banging your twenties something GF on Sunday afternoon. I can't give her more than a 9 for performance because she never had my cock in her mouth, which was my fault not hers, She had me so hot and bothered I just went straight for that perfect little pussy. Wonderful LFK\DFK. After the deed we spent some time chatting via translator as her English is very rough for the most part but we had a great chat as we cuddled and caressed each other like two young lovers would. I had an amazing time time with her and will see her as often as possible. In fact I am blowing off (lets call it rescheduling) a normal 3 hour Hotel visit this weekend with my 5' 90 lb Latina ATF to get over to Aria one more time before she leaves.

    TP.

  4. #666

    Sarang

    A top tier one! Finally got someone who might be true with the denoted age (below 25). All natural. Short and slim. Bbs seems like Bs but grab like Cs. Face is also top out of kp lines.

  5. #665
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your review.

    Which picture looks most like her would you say.

    Darth.
    Probably the one of her in the gym.

  6. #664

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by TakashiHobby  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend her. She is really pretty and has a nice thin body. Nice mm tits but the typical Asian small ass. I was hesitant to go see her as she was listed as 25 on the website and those listed as 25 usually turns out to be much older but Aria seem to be late 20's early 30's. And this girl has a face of a model so yeah that really did it for me. She speak decent English and is eager to please. And she has a white board option if that's what you guys are into. Service is comparable to all the other kp girls. Highly recommend you go see her.
    Thanks for your review.

    Which picture looks most like her would you say.

    Darth.

  7. #663

    Soda

    I had to choose by location on a tight agenda.

    Soda looks just like the photo on the beach in the black bathing suit. Book with confidence that she wants you to leave happy. Soda is pretty, very nice C-to-D cups. Her English is great and she wants to please. She uses the little white board on the dresser to offer upgrades- MSOG, NURU, some others but I didn't commit it to memory. I think video and BBFS. It also offers her TER number and asks for reviews. I often wonder that these k-girls know I can be easily won over to write a positive review with lots of DFK and long cowgirl sessions. I did get all that.

    In the shower, heavy DFK started. To save words, I will just say that I got heavy DFK the entire hour especially with CFS. I got a nice preview BBBJ and further so on her knees bedside. Before she knelt down, I sat on the edge of the bed so we could make out and I took lots of titty face and she started moaning for my pleasure. Her BBBJ was pretty deep and she added in hands on balls and mixed in licking the shaft and balls with a bit of ball sucking. It was outstanding.

    She asked if I was ready, but I wanted to worship her body. Tits, belly, thighs, right on to DATY. FIV was lightly added and I switched to titty groping. Then P2 P make out again.

    Long session of cowgirl with much titty face and DFK. Soda has a good sense of rhythm and riding. Changed to spooning doggy and really pounded her from behind. Mish was long and hard too, included holding her legs high.

    I had trouble finishing. I am older and had had an encounter the day before. Went back to cowgirl but still no. I straddled her in Russian and strained to kiss and got there. Showered and left.

    Great kisser, passionate, is good with kissing her neck or back and embracing along with DFK. I would gladly repeat.

  8. #662

    Kp Aria

    Highly recommend her. She is really pretty and has a nice thin body. Nice mm tits but the typical Asian small ass. I was hesitant to go see her as she was listed as 25 on the website and those listed as 25 usually turns out to be much older but Aria seem to be late 20's early 30's. And this girl has a face of a model so yeah that really did it for me. She speak decent English and is eager to please. And she has a white board option if that's what you guys are into. Service is comparable to all the other kp girls. Highly recommend you go see her.

  9. #661

    Chu in Wheeling

    Chu Chu and I have a long history, one of my absolute favorite k-girls. Her photos are pretty current. I would believe she is all natural with D cups, she has a slim waist, and while very skinny, she still has curves into her hips, a beautiful face and skin. While she offers no preview BJ in the shower, we were already kissing and groping and she was stroking my unit. She's all GFE back at the bed. Besides DFK, I was holding her tight standing next to the bed and playing with her ass while I was totally immersing my face in her D cups. She started the BBBJ on her knees. As great as I always thought her BJ was, Chu outdid herself this time. She did a long slow BBBJ and she must have been taking in 5+ inches and did lots of ball play with her tongue. When she climbed onto the bed and on top of me for P2 P making out, she went down to tease my whole body and then back to more of the BBBJ. I let it go on and on and asked her to add in pussy to face for 69 and she never objected to FIV and, while I am sure she enjoyed the act, I don't think she reached any climax. Once I let up a little bit, she climbed off my face and continued the BBBJ. I never felt I was going to finish but Chu stayed with the BBBJ until I stopped her to go to CFS. Chu stayed in cowgirl forever. She would kiss me all I wanted, I would alternate to titty face and really really played more with her D cups more than I might normally. When I finally asked to switch, we did spooning on our sides and I pumped from behind while groping both tits with both hands. Because I wasn't kissing her, I was able to really pound. Next in mish, I lifted her legs high and pounded some more. I was going to have trouble finishing today, so I had a handy with DFK and got there shortly. Another shower and some nice kissing and time was up.

  10. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    Curious as well. Pictures seem really hot but has no TER listed.
    There's a TER review now. Really positive and obviously fake LOL.

  11. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaChip  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her, seem to be busy but no review.
    Curious as well. Pictures seem really hot but has no TER listed.

  12. #658

    KP Aria

    Any one seen her, seem to be busy but no review.

  13. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I had her as a TEN body and EIGHT service back in 2024.

    Incredible tits. But she is no longer the smoldering hot TEN as she added some weight. I say EIGHT.

    Still, great huge tits. Standard service with lots of DFK. Repeatable if you are into titplay and DFK.

    Still an EIGHT for service.

    I got my fill of huge tits, even had my unit nearly disappear into her cleavage. I highly recommend for the tits and DFK. All else is good. But on to Chu for her level of service.
    Time for me to see Chu I think. Everybody says she's tops in service and I find her look really attractive.

  14. #656

    Becky

    I had her as a TEN body and EIGHT service back in 2024.

    Incredible tits. But she is no longer the smoldering hot TEN as she added some weight. I say EIGHT.

    Still, great huge tits. Standard service with lots of DFK. Repeatable if you are into titplay and DFK.

    Still an EIGHT for service.

    I got my fill of huge tits, even had my unit nearly disappear into her cleavage. I highly recommend for the tits and DFK. All else is good. But on to Chu for her level of service.

  15. #655

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by McRotten420  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Have any of you experienced different levels of service when you up for 30 min non VIP for 1. 6 $? I used to consistently get BBBJ but I've been having girls reject and asking for more. Is this now only included in VIP?

    Or did I just get lucky before? I might be getting places mixed up. I'm looking for provider that do BBBJ and kissing (no BBFS) for 1. 6 $ if that exists.

    Thank you.
    You are confused. No $160 30 min at Korean Palace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape