Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 26425
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25870
    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice now. The first time (about 4 months ago) was really good, and this last time was just OK. Nice girl, but seemed a little high this time. Decent body and looks like her pictures.

  2. #25869

    Not Looking

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    In short, it's possible but complicated.

    I have friends who are providers. Some I see professionally who became friends. Others seem to want to have a human connection outside of the profession. A couple of things to remember. One is that you don't mix business and pleasure meaning looking for freebies. You may luck out and get it but don't expect or ask or demand. If it happens, it happens. The other is to be careful about becoming a sugar daddy sap who is strung along as long as you continue to be taken advantage of. And I'll add that if you go looking for it seldom will it ever happen.
    I was only curious. Definitely not looking for that type o relationship.

  3. #25868
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    Whose pussy tastes the best in MKE? Guessing you've had a fair share based on your username.

  4. #25867
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    In short, it's possible but complicated.

    I have friends who are providers. Some I see professionally who became friends. Others seem to want to have a human connection outside of the profession. A couple of things to remember. One is that you don't mix business and pleasure meaning looking for freebies. You may luck out and get it but don't expect or ask or demand. If it happens, it happens. The other is to be careful about becoming a sugar daddy sap who is strung along as long as you continue to be taken advantage of. And I'll add that if you go looking for it seldom will it ever happen.

  5. #25866

    Total scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Guessing these are fake? Anyone received anything satisfactory from them? Texted the number, they told me the price in the menu was incorrect by a factor of 10 LOL!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/504710516710
    I was dumb enough to bite.

  6. #25865

    Relationship with escort?

    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?

  7. #25864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by NotLob  [View Original Post]
    I think someone on here once said, and I'm paraphrasing, we don't pay them for sex or their time, we pay them to leave.
    When questioned about using the services of Heidi Fleiss escorts, Charlie Sheen said, I am not paying them for sex. I am paying them to leave.

  8. #25863

    Michelle

    Had a dream with Michelle last week.

    Communication was easy and prompt responses.

    Location was a mid scale hotel in West Allis. Safe location.

    Standard two call system. Got the room number once I texted from the parking lot. Didn't make me wait.

    Had limited time to had to settle for a QV.

    Looking at the pictures I had imagined her to be tall. That wasn't the case. Was a bit surprised about that but certainly not disappointed. Looks good for someone who is in late 40's. Firm tatas manmade I believe.

    Overall experience was as described in earlier reviews. Not a clock watcher and aims to please. Overall a good time and will certainly repeat. May be longer duration next time if possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...5/691317662862

  9. #25862

    Intel on anika

    Any intel on Anika?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...t/592339261686
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260515_144242_Firefox.jpg‎  

  10. #25861

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by NotLob  [View Original Post]
    I think someone on here once said, and I'm paraphrasing, we don't pay them for sex or their time, we pay them to leave.
    I paid her no mind. LOL.

  11. #25860

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyBoi3  [View Original Post]
    Saw her add on tryst (https://tryst.link/massage/hailey-marie4319#contact) looks like she got a a killer body but want to know if she legit.
    Never saw her she seemed to good to be true at least imo. I texted her and she barely responded. Eventually told me to go over at midnight on a weekday which I was fine with. I asked price and she said between 400-800. What the fuck does "between" mean. I then asked her how long the session was and she said as long as I wanted which again just didn't all add up. I ghosted her.

    She started texting me often asking if I was still interested. For a woman that looked closer to the upper end in quality for MKE she just seemed off to me. Looks like some people did see her but I had my spidey senses going off and bailed.

  12. #25859

    Sugar daddy's

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I remember like I said once before seeing her without her makeup on at DMV she is ugly, but her body is amazing. It was amazing enough for me to try to reach out to her to see if I can set something up. She responded promptly which is a good thing, but then she said she wanted me to take her shopping and be her sugar daddy. I'm not interested in being nobody, sugar, daddy or taking an escort shopping. I only want one thing which is to relieve some stress and empty my nuts wherever she will let me LOL.
    I think someone on here once said, and I'm paraphrasing, we don't pay them for sex or their time, we pay them to leave.

  13. #25858

    Which?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerFan79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kate or Kirby lately? Was thinking of seeing her but the last review was not good. Don't know if it was a one off or a pattern with her. I just don't want to waste my time since it is limited. Thanks.
    Which Kate are you referring to?

  14. #25857

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerFan79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kate or Kirby lately? Was thinking of seeing her but the last review was not good. Don't know if it was a one off or a pattern with her. I just don't want to waste my time since it is limited. Thanks.
    I saw her about two months ago, she has lost lots of weight and has signs of usage. I just went for a BJ and her head game was good. At the time she was at a hotel on Appleton that reeked of smoke. Probably won't repeat.

  15. #25856
    Quote Originally Posted by RSwanson  [View Original Post]
    I saw the add for Strawberry Queen, and though it seemed too good to be true, everyone else I tried to see never responded. This one didn't either until the 3rd attempt. Wanted to know what city I was in. Her post is listed in several cities, but all within a reasonable drive from Milwaukee, so didn't seem out of the question. Then she said she'd need a 50% deposit to confirm without telling me her location, and I said no and that was the end.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/110146316972
    Very common scam and you did the right thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape