Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 971 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 14560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13825

    Julie

    Anyone experience her yet? In the Cape. Looks really thick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9523.jpg‎  

  2. #13824

    Bella Nuru

    Just to let you guys know that Bella Nuru is back in town. This time she is staying in Ft. Myers. As I mentioned in an earlier message: she is great (my opinion to which I am entitled). She responds very well to being treated with respect. Her phone number is on adultsearch, fort myers, Bella nuru.

    I will definitely repeat (not this time because the doe hasn't risen enough yet).

    BTW, apparantly she is allergic to the nuru gel, so its a nuru style b2 b rub. Just thinking about it; I'm going to look at the doe rise again.

    PM.

  3. #13823

    Nykee as always

    What can I say about Nykee, does exactly what she said she is going to do and follows directions to the letter. Always has make up on and very good looking and her service is always SPOT on, know her for some time and she seems to be getting better every time I see her. Very nice hotel she is stay at, and yes very convenient for parking etc etc. Like Mikey say's, try it your going to LOVE it, and you will also love her dog there, what a cutie. Ciao mongers as always.

  4. #13822
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...e/001196086735

    I was in the mood for something different. I read the TER reviews, although they were old they were good, so I set the appointment. Little house near downtown. She's a cute lady. True spinner bod and fit with small manmades. I wish they were bigger but whatever. So she calls herself the prostate queen. Definitely had an anal fetish. Way too much for me so I had to back her off. When it comes to taking it, she can, any way you want to give it to her. All in all a good time and if you like fingers up the butt you'll have a great time. Not my thing but no judgements.
    What are her rates?

  5. #13821

    Scarlett

    Had the pleasure of seeing this lovely lady today and I must say she is one of the best around and a thanks to corn hauler for the opportunity to meet this gem of a person 10/10 definitely going to keep up with her in the future.

  6. #13820

    Used to be good

    Quote Originally Posted by Zora626  [View Original Post]
    I made a similar report a couple of months ago but has anyone connected with her lately seen she updated her post on STG and have been trying to meet up for sometime but it's nothing but crickets every time.
    She used to be a good provider, but I don't know what happened to her. She spaces out never returned your calls get what she tells you.

  7. #13819

    My inbox

    Hey guys! My inbox is open. You should be good to send me messages. I sent msgs to people that made posts.

  8. #13818

    Another waste of time

    Good comms, pretty open menu, ad does not mention a deposit. Came time to make the move and. Yep, wanted a deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinalovestofuck-u

  9. #13817

    Bella Nuru. Best experience in a very long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    The pics were old then. Typical upsell is all I can remember so that tells me it probably wasn't a good time.
    I saw Bella early this morning. Like her ad said, her last day in Naples was yesterday, but she saw me at 8:30 am this morning after which she left. Bella tries to come to Naples and Fort Myers twice monthly, so she will be back.

    Actually, it really is her in the pictures, except for even more beautiful.

    Beautiful woman with a nicely toned body, big natural D cup boobs, and a fantastic ass.

    She is a very kind; fun and calming person and her b2 b massage was very sensual. Nothing mechanic nor rushed.

    There was no upsell: one price for a quick 20 minute visit and one price for a one hour visit (not sure what her normal rates are).

    We talked, laughed, and she focused on my enjoyment and release, so I am hooked.

    Bar none the most I have enjoyed in a very long time. She is the real deal and the total beautiful package.

    Since this was my first time with Bella, I didn't probe too much, so I don't know what is on the menu but mutual touching was encouraged, when my fingers wandered of to her pussy, she only said "no fingers inside", but I hope next time she will allow me to have a tase of her pussy.

    She is very clean, smells good and I will definitely be seeing her again. And the location was easy accessible with a very clean room.

    When she is coming to this area again, she will let me know and I will then post a message on this board.

    Peerman.

  10. #13816

    Medusa

    I made a similar report a couple of months ago but has anyone connected with her lately seen she updated her post on STG and have been trying to meet up for sometime but it's nothing but crickets every time.

  11. #13815

    I saw her years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by SwflRubDowns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel on her? Feel a bit weirded out by the repeated text in the bio, maybe TGTBT. If it is legit, what a find. Any help y'all?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...y-rubs/1930843
    The pics were old then. Typical upsell is all I can remember so that tells me it probably wasn't a good time.

  12. #13814

    Madam D

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...e/001196086735

    I was in the mood for something different. I read the TER reviews, although they were old they were good, so I set the appointment. Little house near downtown. She's a cute lady. True spinner bod and fit with small manmades. I wish they were bigger but whatever. So she calls herself the prostate queen. Definitely had an anal fetish. Way too much for me so I had to back her off. When it comes to taking it, she can, any way you want to give it to her. All in all a good time and if you like fingers up the butt you'll have a great time. Not my thing but no judgements.

  13. #13813
    Quote Originally Posted by SwflRubDowns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel on her? Feel a bit weirded out by the repeated text in the bio, maybe TGTBT. If it is legit, what a find. Any help y'all?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...y-rubs/1930843
    If you search her number she has reviews. They are not good.

  14. #13812

    Naomi

    Been eyeing this one for a few months and wanted to see if anyone has been with her before I shoot my shot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/207631840#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2434.jpg‎   IMG_2433.jpg‎  

  15. #13811

    Scarlett

    Tried to message you for information since you have all these great reviews. Inbox was full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape