Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 18686
-
05-17-26 17:21 #17636Senior Member

Posts: 57Lucille at Sunflower Massage
Stopped by to check out the rotation and ended up picking Lucille.
Lucille is definitely on the older end, mid to late 30's, but she carries it well. Short, average build, nothing crazy going on but a solid set of D's. English is basic, mostly short phrases and smiles, but she's sweet with it and makes the communication work.
In the room and she eased into things with some sensual massage. Starting from top and started teasing as she got to my thighs. I lifted my ass so she could get a better shot at junior. On the flip started working on my chest and arms. Then going for the slow HJ to get me going. From there she went into BBBJ. Decent tongue, no DT though. She put in real effort and didn't pull off every thirty seconds. Cleaned me up after and we talked for a couple minutes, as much as the language let us, before I headed out.
GFE energy was there throughout, lot of kissing between switches, hand on my chest, that kind of stuff.
60 house, 120 donation, pretty standard.
-
05-17-26 16:24 #17635Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105New girl at Infinity starting Tuesday morning Eva (from Fancy Spa)
I've been messaging with Eva since she's been back from China. She will be working at Infinity showing up tomorrow sometime. She will probably be available Tuesday morning. If you're looking for GFE experience she's one of the best. Highly recommend!! Enjoy!!
-
05-17-26 12:57 #17634Banned Member

Posts: 31After making the rounds at Infinity, one name keeps pulling me back.
After making the rounds at Infinity this month, here are a few thoughts.
Originally Posted by CoqueMeat
[View Original Post]
If you want to optimize Communication (English), GFE, and cute looks, Alice is the way to go.
If you want to optimize for a holistic, all-around experience (skill, attitude, sensuality, not mechanical, no clock watching), Leah is very solid.
If you tried Alice and Leah and care less about English ability and more about the service itself, Cindy is also an excellent option.
Haven't had a chance to meet the new girl yet, but she certainly sounds promising.
I really don't think you can go wrong with any of these girl (s).
If I found myself back there tomorrow, Leah would probably be my first stop. After that, there are a couple other familiar faces I'd be more than happy to see again.
-
05-17-26 07:42 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 41Fendi's Table shower
Fendi's table shower is prob one of the best in the business. Her sexy ass body Doing camel slides up and down your body. And then her sliding it in CG or ACG. How effortlessly swaps from BBBJ to camel slide to Riding you. Then if you make it long enough She lets you fuck her Good. That table shower is something that you keep in your memory for your spankbank later. Grabbing that Ass in the table shower is a feeling I don't want to forget.
Originally Posted by VegasChef1977
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 21:44 #17632I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy

Posts: 8Yes, but sometimes cops lie to get you to talk. Just politely ask if you are under arrest or not. If not, ask to leave. If you don't have outstanding warrants, you are usually fine. You are not really the target of their raid.
Originally Posted by HornyJailWarde
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 15:52 #17631Senior Member

Posts: 41Total= $$.
Originally Posted by Thiccthighsave
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 15:39 #17630Senior Member

Posts: 48Strawberry came 7 times still wanted more!!
Has anyone tried 90 minutes with Strawberry? I had a lot of fun with her toys and all positions including FIV.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
The sheet was soaking wet when 60-minute session was over. The only thing I regret about was not to extend the session longer with her.
She is truly a bottomless pit for sex. Any challengers?
-
05-16-26 01:32 #17629Banned Member

Posts: 13Good one, a lot of people don't understand miranda rights.
Originally Posted by ShadeyShade
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 01:25 #17628Regular Member

Posts: 33What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 21:58 #17627Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Mary New girl at Infinity
Got a message from Mamasan that a new girl would be showing up at 6 tonight. So of course I had to stop by and check here out. She's pretty with a great body. She said her name is Mary. Had to take her for a spin around that block. Let's just say, she doesn't disappoint. Her head game is on point.
Sounds like she's replacing Mia, but I think Mia will be back in Phoenix working on the 20th.
The current line up is going to be Alice, Cindy, Leah and Mary. All of these girls are sexy as hell. It's been along time since I've stopped in. I'll definitely be back!
When I got to meet Alice it turns out we know each other. Her and I have similar friends and we had drinks and dinner over the holiday with friends. The reviews about her English are very accurate. She was born in China and spent a number of years in Australia.
Sounds like this is going to be the line up until the end of the month. Happy Mongering!!
-
05-15-26 20:01 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 1401QiA Reflexology Peoria Second Review
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-794025414
It is very difficult in life to repeat a good experience. I am happy for KeithIsInaz that it happened to him. I went to QiA to see the lovely Linda again because her massage turned me to butter. I instead drew Lisa who was an attractive Chinese woman with big boobs, for an Asian. Her massage skills were terrible. She literally had no idea what she was doing and should not be working at an AMP. Lisa does know how to suck cock, ride a dick, and rub her lovely tits all over your body. I ask about Linda and she called her the tall girl. I guess that is what Chinese women call any women over five feet tall. Lisa provided CBJ, RCG, CG, Russian, Mish, and K9. I paid $60 to the house and $160 to her. Next time, I will call and see if Linda is there before making the trip. Lisa said she goes to back to Los Angeles at the end of the month. Be safe, lads.
-
05-15-26 17:35 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 41After 7 days, I finally made it back to see Apple. Thursday afternoon again about the same time. This time I offered to give her a massage and she accepted. I had her lay face down naked and I climbed on top of her and gave her my best therapeutic massage. While massaging her did some non penetrating P on P rubbing. That felt incredible. I put on my own cover and entered her. I was so turned on I only lasted a few minutes before finishing. She cleaned us both up and brought me back a bottle of water. She thanked me for massaging her and asked if I could stay longer. Of course I said yes. She said since there were no customers waiting she would massage me. She then gave me a legitimate therapeutic quality full body massage. I walked to my car with the biggest smile on my face. Apple provided me with the best service possible and I can't wait to come see her again. Yes, 2nd visit was just as good as the first.
Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 16:34 #17624Senior Member

Posts: 12167th ave and Olive Ave. Next to liquor store
I went to Spa63 today and saw Linda. She's the better looking one here. Nice rack of big tits good firm massage to start and then came the flip after just a few minutes. DFK and lots of BB rubbing before putting the cover on and sliding in. I pulled out and blew the load in her mouth after some more sucking. 1 full hour of fun. 60 house 1. 7 tip.
-
05-15-26 15:59 #17623I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Agree with Vegas Chef
This girl is probably one of my favorites. Looks and service are amazing. I saw here a few years back at the spots in Mesa that closed and have seen her here a few times. Worth the trip, she is a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by VegasChef1977
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 14:55 #17622Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Mimi Sasa wellness Spa
Got a message from a good provider friend of mine. She told me her friend was working in town and business was slow and asked me to go see her. I stopped by to meet Mimi. She's half Japanese and Mandarin. She's definitely a sexy MILF. When we got in the room and she took off her dress I was blown away. She has one of the nicest bodies I've seen on a massage girl. Beautiful bolt on's with smooth skin and curves in the right places. She immediately started DFK me (great kisser) and had me lean back on the edge of the table so she had full access to my cock. You could tell she has experience, it felt amazing. I had to have her stop she had me ready to blow pretty fast. I returned the favor eating her sweet pussy. She really gets wet and gets into it. She was grinding on my tongue with her hips until she clinched her legs around my head. We were both ready at this point. Hat went on and I fucked her in several positions. Not going to lie. I've been busy past couple weeks and it was taking me a little longer than usual to finish. I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth. She pulled the cover off and had me cumming in her mouth in no time. If your looking for a place a with less traffic and a sexy MILF. I would stop in and see Mimi.










Reply With Quote





