Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 779 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 11680
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11485

    Another shooting at Gatsby Akron?

    Anybody hear about 2 drunk Gatsby bouncers getting into it 2 weeks ago 5/3? There's a police report on the APD website. They were drunk and started a fight between themselves inside the bar and went outside. One of them pulled a gun and shot into the ground. Smh. This place is as bad as any other.

  2. #11484
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLover68  [View Original Post]
    I need this link!
    I need a phone number LOL. I refuse to pay for seeking.

  3. #11483
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyTrombone  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with the blonde bartender at Lust? I've never been there but somehow ended up on her insta and damn does she look good in photos. Does she look that good in person? Anyone try her OF? Worth it? Better yet, anyone had any luck bringing her home?
    I need this link!

  4. #11482
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom  [View Original Post]
    She is on seeking. She wants BIG $$ Looks OK in person but not ask good as pics.
    Interesting. What is "BIG $$ I'm sure she is not worth anywhere close to what she asks unless she is a three holer that never says "no".

  5. #11481

    Oh my

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom  [View Original Post]
    She is on seeking. She wants BIG $$ Looks OK in person but not ask good as pics.
    I need this link.

  6. #11480
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyTrombone  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with the blonde bartender at Lust? I've never been there but somehow ended up on her insta and damn does she look good in photos. Does she look that good in person? Anyone try her OF? Worth it? Better yet, anyone had any luck bringing her home?
    She is on seeking. She wants BIG $$ Looks OK in person but not ask good as pics.

  7. #11479

    Lust Bartender Emily?

    Is anyone familiar with the blonde bartender at Lust? I've never been there but somehow ended up on her insta and damn does she look good in photos. Does she look that good in person? Anyone try her OF? Worth it? Better yet, anyone had any luck bringing her home?

  8. #11478
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    After singing the praises of G-Spot I go in the other day to find 1 meh white girl and about 15 meh black chicks. Did they move all the cute ones over to G-string / former Lucky?
    I hope not, hate that spot, hate the parking, hate the fools that just hang out there, hate the bartenders.

  9. #11477

    OG-D Jasmine's Birthday Today

    Join me in wishing her a happy birthday with loads more to come.

  10. #11476

    G-Spot

    After singing the praises of G-Spot I go in the other day to find 1 meh white girl and about 15 meh black chicks. Did they move all the cute ones over to G-string / former Lucky?

  11. #11475

    Gatsby north

    Any one fun on dayshift anymore? Don't come out as often. I have tomorrow off thought about stopping up there. They used to have most of the fun girls on day shift.

  12. #11474
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLover68  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the Diamond Lodge near Rootstown?

    Any success stories?
    Outside taking pics with some pornstars and maybe could've got extras from them, no.

  13. #11473

    Dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioTAguy  [View Original Post]
    25 years ago I went home with a dancer with the only out of pocket cost was a few drinks for her. Haven't been back since!
    Can I have her number?

  14. #11472

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLover68  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the Diamond Lodge near Rootstown?

    Any success stories?
    25 years ago I went home with a dancer with the only out of pocket cost was a few drinks for her. Haven't been back since!

  15. #11471

    The Diamond Lodge

    Has anyone been to the Diamond Lodge near Rootstown?

    Any success stories?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape