Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 26629
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25984

    Savannah

    Has anyone heard from Savannah lately? The one who first posted in the wrong section. Blond, big booty and fun?

  2. #25983
    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    I was in Grand Rapids this weekend. Saw that Erin Elise was available and had recent positive reviews. Communication was good. Nice easy incall with a great appointment. The conversation was good. The sex was better. Photos accurate of a shapely mature woman who's not all tatted up. I will repeat when back here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/394745921669

    She says she's connection based and goes off the vibe. For me it was mutually beneficial.
    Tried to see her after alot of positive reviews lately. We set something up for noon. Texted and communication was good. Drove the hour to see her. Get to the address and then crickets. Nothing. Waited around about 45 min. She just totally ghosted me. I saw Erin a few years ago when she was first starting out. Met through seeking arrangement. At that time she was very limited in service. But I figured based on reviews she has gotten alot better. But nothing worse than being ghosted after driving over an hour. I just don't get it.

  3. #25982

    Sb / sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! I tried for 6 months on SB and only ever got bots and scammers. Much better luck for me on Seeking Arrangements. Any tips for success on SB?

    Thanks,

    DJ.
    I think SA is a better site but I was banned several years ago by mentioning a donation. A terminal no-no.

    As I mentioned, if you go for more mature SBs, better chance of connecting vs hotties. But do your due diligence daily if you can and catch newbies as they come online.

    Meet over coffee or adult beverages to check chemistry and fit.

    It's largely a numbers game. Draft a standard solicitation message and fine tune it.

    Hope that helps.

    Ss.

  4. #25981

    Sb / sa

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed. I've met numerous UTRs there. PM or ask in the forum if I can help.

    Usually, you have to cycle thru several SBs to get the right fit. I've had some as low as 100 ppm. Older and more mature usually less pricey and more motivated for your happiness.

    I have one SB that's been in my corral for nine years.

    Ss.
    Interesting! I tried for 6 months on SB and only ever got bots and scammers. Much better luck for me on Seeking Arrangements. Any tips for success on SB?

    Thanks,

    DJ.

  5. #25980

    Erin Elise.

    I was in Grand Rapids this weekend. Saw that Erin Elise was available and had recent positive reviews. Communication was good. Nice easy incall with a great appointment. The conversation was good. The sex was better. Photos accurate of a shapely mature woman who's not all tatted up. I will repeat when back here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/394745921669

    She says she's connection based and goes off the vibe. For me it was mutually beneficial.

  6. #25979

    Echo Ss

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed. I've met numerous UTRs there. PM or ask in the forum if I can help.

    Usually, you have to cycle thru several SBs to get the right fit. I've had some as low as 100 ppm. Older and more mature usually less pricey and more motivated for your happiness.

    I have one SB that's been in my corral for nine years.

    Ss.
    I have been on and off with the sister site Seeking Arrangements going back years. Met a dozen or so SB all of which tracked Ss post. Had four long term arrangements that were fantastic. Like his account I still see one of the ladies after seven years. The only thing you need to watch out for is boundary crossing.

  7. #25978

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, any of you have any success with Secret Benefits?
    Yes indeed. I've met numerous UTRs there. PM or ask in the forum if I can help.

    Usually, you have to cycle thru several SBs to get the right fit. I've had some as low as 100 ppm. Older and more mature usually less pricey and more motivated for your happiness.

    I have one SB that's been in my corral for nine years.

    Ss.

  8. #25977

    Secret Benefits

    Hello Gents, any of you have any success with Secret Benefits?

  9. #25976

    Crysta

    Saw Crysta last night, and as I've previously said in other reviews, I will keep singing her praises every time I see her unless given reason to do otherwise.

    95% of the time if a girl says she doesn't do BBBJ, I'm out, however, Crysta is so damn good with the CBJ that I am honestly ok with it since I imagine that if she did her thing with a BBBJ I would be finished before anything even got going and I don't need that kind of embarrassment in my life LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/781215575543

  10. #25975

    Anyone Tried?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/147042902210

    Hey all,

    Anyone dream with this girl yet? Kinda apprehensive go try without seeing any reviews.

    TIA!

  11. #25974

  12. #25973

    Put some lead in your pencil

    I have found myself with a surplus of sounds like Niagra and am willing to part ways with some of them, I have seen people ask on here before, so I figured I would make this post just in case.

    Send me a message if you are interested and when you do, please include a number that I can text so we do not end up making a brief conversation take days because, at least I know I do not have this site sending my phone notifications LOL.

  13. #25972

    Mari / Chocolate Treat / Black Barbi

    I'm a sucker for tiny petite things so saw Mari again hoping she'd loosen up the second time (no pun intended as I like it tight, LOL). She comes in town every couple weeks. Anyway she is the girl in pics, really hot but not GFE at all.

    Pros: good comms if you don't come on too strong, actually very pleasant to converse with when not in bed, perfect 10 body if you like tiny women, young looking, seems to enjoy herself once you get going.

    Cone: just too many rules, has "her way" of doing things on the date, everything covered even warmup BJ (I hate that), very standoffish with a hard "NO" if you ask for something she won't do. No kissing, she doesn't like facial hair touching her body (anywhere), can't touch her hair, nipples too sensitive, clit too sensitive, no BBJ, no cum on body, etc.

    I concur with previous review to stick with QV or HHR if you can finish in the bag. If you can't finish quick you may wear out your welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7685.jpg‎   IMG_7606.jpg‎   IMG_7608.jpg‎  

  14. #25971

    Foxy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/850072855582

    She just got ahold of me asking if I can get the one post about her taken down to which I responded "it doesn't work that way". I asked what the issue is and she said that many and I quote "many fucking Gross Asshats" are reaching out telling her she has a good post on USA and they would like to meet. How is this something to be pissed about?

    She also went on to say she's sick of the members using txt app and she can't research them. Ok again. What is to be pissed about?

    I explained that most women in the hobby prefer many to respond as it increases her popularity and her income. And then she flipped shit accusing me of thinking all sex workers are trash and that we as members feel entitled to her for sex. Make of it what you will but it sounds like she may be a little fucking nuts to me. So I guess don't contact her anymore because she doesn't like gross men with money. Be safe. And definitely don't call Foxy. JK.

  15. #25970

    Sophia. Thanks for the confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    You paid her and she returned no services? Yeah big L for sure. I've talked with her before, she's usually promoting her slutty looking friend Cita for FS or maybe it's the same scam. She used to offer escort services at pretty crazy prices and then she said she wouldn't do FS anymore. With Cita she was supposedly offering massage and Cita to do other stuff but Sophia never actually offered services. My guess is she lost her friend to pimp and you just paid for her room the next day. She told me she never would do FS again so when I saw her posting without her friend I had my doubts.
    The thing that really sucks about it is I passed on her at first because I lined something up I liked better but then her spot was too sketchy at 330 am so I passed on her and since I was already out I hit Sophia back and got burnt. I knew I wasn't getting any money back so the next best thing is to put her on blast so if anyone else has had similar experiences please let it be known.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape