Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 824 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 12350
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11735

    Lisa at Enjoy

    My only complaint was that she left the room three times to check on arriving visitors. Once during the table shower and another during 69. I think all AMPs do this but it's frustrating.

  2. #11734

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by nopeanderson  [View Original Post]
    Who are your favorite providers here this month?
    I met Chloe at Candy this month. She has a great sexy enthusiastic attitude. Good looking great natural body. All the standard Candy service options available. I recommend. I skip the massage and spend the 30 minutes on other activities.

    They will have 3 new girls this weekend.

  3. #11733

    Candy this month

    Had a visit with Chloe. Standard offerings asked and received. She has a great sexy enthusiasm. Good looking, great body!

    There are 3 new girls starting on the 16th.

  4. #11732

    This location at 82 street?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanch888  [View Original Post]
    Did they play each other like lesbian?
    It's Yichi spa? Other name?

    I really like Sasha!

    She is fun and friendly always good.

  5. #11731

    Any Review on Belmont Happy Feet?

    Drove down belmont and spotted a place on Belmont and cezr chavez called happy feet spa. Yes like the cute dancing penguins.

    Google reviews looks mixed.

  6. #11730

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by Keelybanger  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you had to treat yourself when I saw these two hotties I know it's time for a threesome. Really had a good time here Lisa and Yoyo both had nice big titties. Both have C cup maybe even D. They started four hand massage which was really great. It's intense because you don't know who's touching what one was on my legs one was around my neck then they both grabbed my balls it was crazy. One is stroking me and one's playing with my balls before the flip. I flip over and we agree on a price for a threesome. They get naked and have amazing bodies. Lisa has a little bit bigger tits but Yoyo has a better ass. Lisa placed to cover on and starts to blow me and I start to play with Yoyo's Kitty as she leans in and feeds me those tits. Next thing I know Lisa's on top riding me. Yoyo gets behind her cups my balls. This was so good. I wanted to hit that ass from behind of Yoyo's so Lisa got off we switch covers and I bent Yoyo over. She was so tight and she squeeze her butt to make it even tighter. Lisa got behind me rub my shoulders and my chest while I pounded Yoyo. I pulled out took the cover on put me on her knees and drop the load all over her tits. Just an amazing time.
    Did they play each other like lesbian?

  7. #11729

    Candy & Love

    Who are your favorite providers here this month?

  8. #11728

    Nothing to Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Lisa at Enjoy spa. Total was $$ for 30 minutes. Got a table shower with body slide / nuru massage in the shower room. Some kissing (LFK), DATY, BBBJ & CFS in the massage room. After the clean up, a soft massage. Overall, a great deal.

    She is Chinese. Good looking. Big B cups tits. Extra Sexy when she used her tits doing the body slide in the shower room. Extra points for her.
    I was excited to try this place out after seeing a few reviews put out by you. But my experiences has been similar to a recent write up.

    Lisa kind of cute in the face, small B's but this is where it all goes downhill. Right off the bat, asks for donation along with the tip as if no extra curricular activities were to occur.

    On flip, offers BJ which I oblige to. After handing over the donation, leads to more negotiation about whether covered or not, or add on CIM. Felt like upcharge after upcharge.

    Turned off I just settled for toothy head. Not even 30 seconds later, she switches to a handy until finished. I was fed up at this point.

    She introduces me to the other girl who I didn't get name the of because she was built like a roblox character. I am not trying to be hulk smashed by a bigger gal, even though they need loving too.

  9. #11727
    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    Since I'm very much learning this stuff, how do why'all communicate what you want to these ladies? Next time I go, I may want to be edged, or ruined. Do they understand the terminology?
    They all understand BoomBoom. Hand gestures work too.

  10. #11726

    Milking capital of Powell

    Stopped by Love to get my balls drained once again. Sophia truly doesn't disappoint. After her loud ass greeting, she settles me into a well effort massage.

    If you wanted someone who really really wants to suck you off, she's got the attitude for it. Closest thing the to a lustful ex. She allows me to grab her by the back of the head and assist it straight onto junior. Eventually turn that ass around and run her down the full alphabet. Its hot outside, but its a hot mess inside. Stay hydrated boys.

  11. #11725
    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    Since I'm very much learning this stuff, how do why'all communicate what you want to these ladies? Next time I go, I may want to be edged, or ruined. Do they understand the terminology?
    I make a circle shape with my thumb and finger on one hand and I use my other pointing finger to go in and out of that hole. They usually understand what I want after that.

  12. #11724

    Beauty SPA / Lulu

    Walked in and greeted by a very attractive girl. Her name is Lulu.

    Waited in a room for about 5 minutes, she comes in and takes me to another room. She's gorgeous for her age. And very frisky. Her breasts look beautiful they appear to be implants but that doesn't detract from their aesthetic appeal or feel.

    We're kissing like crazy, hands everywhere. I show her the tip and tell her I have a cover. Then it's just non-stop action. Kissing while she takes my pants off, I strip and lay her down on the bed. Go straight into some good DATY / o for a good while.

    Slip on the cover and pound away in mish until I pop.

    She then gives a great massage. After the massage she's still really frisky, I peek up a little and tried to get her in for round 2. But it didn't happen.

    She's a treat!

  13. #11723
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    Confirm camel slide

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Been reading a lot about the table showers and body slides at Enjoy and Love. A couple of questions andyour can PM if you would rather. A few people have referred to them as nuru. Are they? Is it's just a soapy slide or do they oil you up. Sounds like a completely nude slide. Anyone at either place including a camel slide?
    I have gotten it.

    It is just soapy slide (not nuru gel) but oh boy! Camel toe slide I though I sill be spent already.

  14. #11722

    Communication

    Since I'm very much learning this stuff, how do why'all communicate what you want to these ladies? Next time I go, I may want to be edged, or ruined. Do they understand the terminology?

  15. #11721
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Been reading a lot about the table showers and body slides at Enjoy and Love. A couple of questions andyour can PM if you would rather. A few people have referred to them as nuru. Are they? Is it's just a soapy slide or do they oil you up. Sounds like a completely nude slide. Anyone at either place including a camel slide?
    I haven't experienced enjoy yet. But from what I've been told it's not real Nuru just a soapy body slide. I've been meaning to go but can't get a straight answer on if the soap they use is fragranced or not.

    I have been to Love a lot, but not recently. Did they add a table shower there? From what I remember there were only two rooms and one"break" room. Had good service there before but location wise it's always so awkward being so close to a busy road and so close to a bus stop. Definitely made plenty of eye contact with folks getting off the bus / waiting for the bus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape