Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 11680
-
05-17-26 21:13 #11485Senior Member

Posts: 509Another shooting at Gatsby Akron?
Anybody hear about 2 drunk Gatsby bouncers getting into it 2 weeks ago 5/3? There's a police report on the APD website. They were drunk and started a fight between themselves inside the bar and went outside. One of them pulled a gun and shot into the ground. Smh. This place is as bad as any other.
-
05-17-26 18:38 #11484Senior Member

Posts: 362I need a phone number LOL. I refuse to pay for seeking.
Originally Posted by MilfLover68
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 02:21 #11483Senior Member

Posts: 336I need this link!
Originally Posted by RustyTrombone
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 23:13 #11482Senior Member

Posts: 362Interesting. What is "BIG $$ I'm sure she is not worth anywhere close to what she asks unless she is a three holer that never says "no".
Originally Posted by TravelingTom
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 22:00 #11481Senior Member

Posts: 336Oh my
I need this link.
Originally Posted by TravelingTom
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 21:20 #11480Senior Member

Posts: 416She is on seeking. She wants BIG $$ Looks OK in person but not ask good as pics.
Originally Posted by RustyTrombone
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 19:08 #11479Senior Member

Posts: 362Lust Bartender Emily?
Is anyone familiar with the blonde bartender at Lust? I've never been there but somehow ended up on her insta and damn does she look good in photos. Does she look that good in person? Anyone try her OF? Worth it? Better yet, anyone had any luck bringing her home?
-
05-15-26 15:33 #11478Senior Member

Posts: 1474I hope not, hate that spot, hate the parking, hate the fools that just hang out there, hate the bartenders.
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 09:52 #11477Senior Member

Posts: 928OG-D Jasmine's Birthday Today
Join me in wishing her a happy birthday with loads more to come.
-
05-15-26 07:56 #11476Senior Member

Posts: 1421G-Spot
After singing the praises of G-Spot I go in the other day to find 1 meh white girl and about 15 meh black chicks. Did they move all the cute ones over to G-string / former Lucky?
-
05-14-26 18:35 #11475Senior Member

Posts: 38Gatsby north
Any one fun on dayshift anymore? Don't come out as often. I have tomorrow off thought about stopping up there. They used to have most of the fun girls on day shift.
-
05-12-26 22:30 #11474Senior Member

Posts: 1474Outside taking pics with some pornstars and maybe could've got extras from them, no.
Originally Posted by MilfLover68
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 20:55 #11473Senior Member

Posts: 336Dancer
Can I have her number?
Originally Posted by OhioTAguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 20:18 #11472Regular Member

Posts: 24Diamond
25 years ago I went home with a dancer with the only out of pocket cost was a few drinks for her. Haven't been back since!
Originally Posted by MilfLover68
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 18:30 #11471Senior Member

Posts: 336The Diamond Lodge
Has anyone been to the Diamond Lodge near Rootstown?
Any success stories?












Reply With Quote




