Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 12352
-
05-15-26 02:06 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 997That would piss me off. I wish these places would put up a sign saying "all girls busy, come back in 20 min or take a number and wait quietly" haha.
Originally Posted by Salemguy717
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 00:41 #11736Regular Member

Posts: 25I agree. I've seen her as well and it was very mechanical. Fake moans and did not seem like she was into it at all.
Originally Posted by Salemguy717
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 19:27 #11735Regular Member

Posts: 26Lisa at Enjoy
My only complaint was that she left the room three times to check on arriving visitors. Once during the table shower and another during 69. I think all AMPs do this but it's frustrating.
-
05-14-26 13:08 #11734Senior Member

Posts: 32Candy
I met Chloe at Candy this month. She has a great sexy enthusiastic attitude. Good looking great natural body. All the standard Candy service options available. I recommend. I skip the massage and spend the 30 minutes on other activities.
Originally Posted by nopeanderson
[View Original Post]
They will have 3 new girls this weekend.
-
05-14-26 11:20 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 32Candy this month
Had a visit with Chloe. Standard offerings asked and received. She has a great sexy enthusiasm. Good looking, great body!
There are 3 new girls starting on the 16th.
-
05-14-26 02:56 #11732Banned Member

Posts: 14This location at 82 street?
It's Yichi spa? Other name?
Originally Posted by Wanch888
[View Original Post]
I really like Sasha!
She is fun and friendly always good.
-
05-14-26 01:45 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 997Any Review on Belmont Happy Feet?
Drove down belmont and spotted a place on Belmont and cezr chavez called happy feet spa. Yes like the cute dancing penguins.
Google reviews looks mixed.
-
05-13-26 23:31 #11730Banned Member

Posts: 47Nice review
Did they play each other like lesbian?
Originally Posted by Keelybanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 20:22 #11729Regular Member

Posts: 23Candy & Love
Who are your favorite providers here this month?
-
05-12-26 23:29 #11728Regular Member

Posts: 1Nothing to Enjoy
I was excited to try this place out after seeing a few reviews put out by you. But my experiences has been similar to a recent write up.
Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls
[View Original Post]
Lisa kind of cute in the face, small B's but this is where it all goes downhill. Right off the bat, asks for donation along with the tip as if no extra curricular activities were to occur.
On flip, offers BJ which I oblige to. After handing over the donation, leads to more negotiation about whether covered or not, or add on CIM. Felt like upcharge after upcharge.
Turned off I just settled for toothy head. Not even 30 seconds later, she switches to a handy until finished. I was fed up at this point.
She introduces me to the other girl who I didn't get name the of because she was built like a roblox character. I am not trying to be hulk smashed by a bigger gal, even though they need loving too.
-
05-12-26 22:51 #11727Senior Member

Posts: 31They all understand BoomBoom. Hand gestures work too.
Originally Posted by MussoliniB
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:32 #11726Regular Member

Posts: 9Milking capital of Powell
Stopped by Love to get my balls drained once again. Sophia truly doesn't disappoint. After her loud ass greeting, she settles me into a well effort massage.
If you wanted someone who really really wants to suck you off, she's got the attitude for it. Closest thing the to a lustful ex. She allows me to grab her by the back of the head and assist it straight onto junior. Eventually turn that ass around and run her down the full alphabet. Its hot outside, but its a hot mess inside. Stay hydrated boys.
-
05-12-26 16:00 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 997I make a circle shape with my thumb and finger on one hand and I use my other pointing finger to go in and out of that hole. They usually understand what I want after that.
Originally Posted by MussoliniB
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 14:13 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 27Beauty SPA / Lulu
Walked in and greeted by a very attractive girl. Her name is Lulu.
Waited in a room for about 5 minutes, she comes in and takes me to another room. She's gorgeous for her age. And very frisky. Her breasts look beautiful they appear to be implants but that doesn't detract from their aesthetic appeal or feel.
We're kissing like crazy, hands everywhere. I show her the tip and tell her I have a cover. Then it's just non-stop action. Kissing while she takes my pants off, I strip and lay her down on the bed. Go straight into some good DATY / o for a good while.
Slip on the cover and pound away in mish until I pop.
She then gives a great massage. After the massage she's still really frisky, I peek up a little and tried to get her in for round 2. But it didn't happen.
She's a treat!
-
05-11-26 23:12 #11723Regular Member

Posts: 27Confirm camel slide
I have gotten it.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
It is just soapy slide (not nuru gel) but oh boy! Camel toe slide I though I sill be spent already.











Reply With Quote




