Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 26423
-
05-17-26 18:22 #25868Senior Member

Posts: 772Whose pussy tastes the best in MKE? Guessing you've had a fair share based on your username.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 18:07 #25867Senior Member

Posts: 489In short, it's possible but complicated.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
I have friends who are providers. Some I see professionally who became friends. Others seem to want to have a human connection outside of the profession. A couple of things to remember. One is that you don't mix business and pleasure meaning looking for freebies. You may luck out and get it but don't expect or ask or demand. If it happens, it happens. The other is to be careful about becoming a sugar daddy sap who is strung along as long as you continue to be taken advantage of. And I'll add that if you go looking for it seldom will it ever happen.
-
05-17-26 18:07 #25866Senior Member

Posts: 98Total scam
I was dumb enough to bite.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 13:57 #25865Regular Member

Posts: 24Relationship with escort?
Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
-
05-15-26 20:31 #25864Senior Member

Posts: 1298Charlie
When questioned about using the services of Heidi Fleiss escorts, Charlie Sheen said, I am not paying them for sex. I am paying them to leave.
Originally Posted by NotLob
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:16 #25863Regular Member

Posts: 20Michelle
Had a dream with Michelle last week.
Communication was easy and prompt responses.
Location was a mid scale hotel in West Allis. Safe location.
Standard two call system. Got the room number once I texted from the parking lot. Didn't make me wait.
Had limited time to had to settle for a QV.
Looking at the pictures I had imagined her to be tall. That wasn't the case. Was a bit surprised about that but certainly not disappointed. Looks good for someone who is in late 40's. Firm tatas manmade I believe.
Overall experience was as described in earlier reviews. Not a clock watcher and aims to please. Overall a good time and will certainly repeat. May be longer duration next time if possible.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...5/691317662862
-
05-15-26 15:59 #25862Senior Member

Posts: 80Intel on anika
Any intel on Anika?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...t/592339261686
-
05-14-26 22:12 #25861Senior Member

Posts: 324Lmao
I paid her no mind. LOL.
Originally Posted by NotLob
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 12:47 #25860Senior Member

Posts: 50Hailey
Never saw her she seemed to good to be true at least imo. I texted her and she barely responded. Eventually told me to go over at midnight on a weekday which I was fine with. I asked price and she said between 400-800. What the fuck does "between" mean. I then asked her how long the session was and she said as long as I wanted which again just didn't all add up. I ghosted her.
Originally Posted by SpookyBoi3
[View Original Post]
She started texting me often asking if I was still interested. For a woman that looked closer to the upper end in quality for MKE she just seemed off to me. Looks like some people did see her but I had my spidey senses going off and bailed.
-
05-14-26 12:25 #25859Senior Member

Posts: 88Sugar daddy's
I think someone on here once said, and I'm paraphrasing, we don't pay them for sex or their time, we pay them to leave.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 10:47 #25858Senior Member

Posts: 1244Which?
Which Kate are you referring to?
Originally Posted by BrewerFan79
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 07:51 #25857Senior Member

Posts: 58Kate
I saw her about two months ago, she has lost lots of weight and has signs of usage. I just went for a BJ and her head game was good. At the time she was at a hotel on Appleton that reeked of smoke. Probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by BrewerFan79
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 02:38 #25856Senior Member

Posts: 489Very common scam and you did the right thing.
Originally Posted by RSwanson
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:14 #25855Senior Member

Posts: 55Kate
Has anyone seen Kate or Kirby lately? Was thinking of seeing her but the last review was not good. Don't know if it was a one off or a pattern with her. I just don't want to waste my time since it is limited. Thanks.
-
05-13-26 13:52 #25854Regular Member

Posts: 20Same experience here. Certainly a scam. She asks what city I am in and finds a hotel in that city and says she is in that hotel. Most likely she isn't even in Wisconsin. 50% deposit. You only need a couple of people to fall for that trap each day to make easy money.
Originally Posted by RSwanson
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





