Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 557 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 8344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8254

    Tang Li

    Gone Fishing, or anyone, where is Tang Li? Never heard of it.

  2. #8253

    Chrisler

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker22  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't've put it any better myself.

    Any news on Chrisler Avenue?
    Went to Tang Li a couple months back- standard FS AMP. No TS, but great massage and full menu- when I went. I'd say a 7/0-7. 5 on attractiveness scale with the masseuse- probably one of the best options in the area now.

  3. #8252
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in because of curiosity, and it is right next to the cigar shop. I called ahead and she said there was someone available- now I know why- and Walker alluded to it. Doorbell to gain entry, and entry was granted by an Asian female ogre with smelly breath detected from 10' away. Any Mamasan I've seen to date; I'd take over this. I mean- she HAS to be the mamasan- NOT the masseuse? So she leads me in, takes the house fee and leaves, and I get stark naked. Who comes back in? Yup! Tells me to lay down and I do. Listen: I love massages, scratches, tickling, rubbing. Anything like that so I make the best of it, but I'm not paying for anything after that / She gives a pretty decent massage while I'm on my stomach with her sexy ogre gunt bouncing off my head every so often. Her ogre hands are all over my hairy 62-year-old ass. She tries squeezing her fingers underneath my buns, but I got my legs locked tight. She has me flip after 45 minutes and starts treating me to a totally unsolicited HE. Nothing illegal about what boils up between two consenting adults, so I let her do her things. With my eyes closed shut and my thoughts elsewhere, I let her have her fun- this is the ONLY way she gets ANY return traffic. I pop and she cleans. I did give her a 20 tip on top of 70 house fee for an hour. Last time there.
    Couldn't've put it any better myself.

    Any news on Chrisler Avenue?

  4. #8251

    Ditto on 2668 Hamburg Street

    Stopped in because of curiosity, and it is right next to the cigar shop. I called ahead and she said there was someone available- now I know why- and Walker alluded to it. Doorbell to gain entry, and entry was granted by an Asian female ogre with smelly breath detected from 10' away. Any Mamasan I've seen to date; I'd take over this. I mean- she HAS to be the mamasan- NOT the masseuse? So she leads me in, takes the house fee and leaves, and I get stark naked. Who comes back in? Yup! Tells me to lay down and I do. Listen: I love massages, scratches, tickling, rubbing. Anything like that so I make the best of it, but I'm not paying for anything after that / She gives a pretty decent massage while I'm on my stomach with her sexy ogre gunt bouncing off my head every so often. Her ogre hands are all over my hairy 62-year-old ass. She tries squeezing her fingers underneath my buns, but I got my legs locked tight. She has me flip after 45 minutes and starts treating me to a totally unsolicited HE. Nothing illegal about what boils up between two consenting adults, so I let her do her things. With my eyes closed shut and my thoughts elsewhere, I let her have her fun- this is the ONLY way she gets ANY return traffic. I pop and she cleans. I did give her a 20 tip on top of 70 house fee for an hour. Last time there.

  5. #8250

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    I have same reaction as you. Them initiating contact with you would seem to.

    Constitute entrapment but I have no desire to test out my legal knowledge.

    Here LOL.
    Feel the same. Thanks for the input!

  6. #8249
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing  [View Original Post]
    I've been to moon and they have my number, but I haven't heard from them. Sounds sting-ish enough to make me weary, especially of you don't see any ads on STG with that number.
    I have same reaction as you. Them initiating contact with you would seem to.

    Constitute entrapment but I have no desire to test out my legal knowledge.

    Here LOL.

  7. #8248

    Text From Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty169  [View Original Post]
    Any one get a text message from Moon. I guess they are working out of a hotel. Is this legit or possible sting? Any info would be great.
    I've been to moon and they have my number, but I haven't heard from them. Sounds sting-ish enough to make me weary, especially of you don't see any ads on STG with that number.

  8. #8247

    Bobo from moon

    Any one get a text message from Moon. I guess they are working out of a hotel. Is this legit or possible sting? Any info would be great.

  9. #8246

    1702

    Drove by 1702 a couple of weeks ago, there was no signage and it seemed closed but they're still running ads. It was my last hope for anything above the usual. Any word on the place? Ended up at Hamburg Street and it was a lousy experience.

  10. #8245
    Quote Originally Posted by JarelRod  [View Original Post]
    HJ, tit sucking, possibly play with pussy with one of them (but she won't like it), some haggling over money.

    Maybe thing have changed, but that was my experience going once last year, and once year before, and once year before that.

    I did have couple of great exprriences here pre covid, and the woman I had those experiences with was still there post covid and saw her twice, but her attitude completely changed.
    I stopped in last week for the first time in a few years. Greeted by woman that appears to be in her 40's or 50's, not so attractive. Place is older but clean. I had a great therapeutic massage with some teasing. Standard HE with some titty play. Not bad, nothing great. Good if in need, but not worth going out of the way for.

  11. #8244

    Any extras

    Any places that offer more than zen? Looking for some extras.

  12. #8243

    2668

    HJ, tit sucking, possibly play with pussy with one of them (but she won't like it), some haggling over money.

    Maybe thing have changed, but that was my experience going once last year, and once year before, and once year before that.

    I did have couple of great exprriences here pre covid, and the woman I had those experiences with was still there post covid and saw her twice, but her attitude completely changed.

  13. #8242

    Limits of 2668

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker22  [View Original Post]
    How limited at 2668?
    Walker, Admittingly, I do not have first-hand experience here. It is next on my list- I am a cigar smoker and will definitely have one after my massage. From reports over the past 1-2 years, HJ and myabe CBJ, but not FS.

    I'll confirm in a month or two.

    -GF-.

  14. #8241
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing  [View Original Post]
    1702 Chrisler will give you whatever you want. 2668 Hamburg Street has a more limited menu. Safe travels.
    How limited at 2668?

  15. #8240

    Schenectady AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFatMan68  [View Original Post]
    Did all the AMPs get shut down here? Here for holiday and all the local places seem to be closed.
    1702 Chrisler will give you whatever you want. 2668 Hamburg Street has a more limited menu. Safe travels.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape