Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 825 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 12372
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11742

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Don't get mad at me, but I'm going to review a place that isn't Candy, Baoju, Love, or Beauty spa! It's not even FS!

    I've gone a few times to Aroma spa on Sandy in the heart of Hollywood. I think there is only one woman who works here or at least I've only ever seen on. Probably 40-ish? Nice enough at any rate. Of course I don't know her name. Anyway, the massage is good and mainly what I come here for but the HE has also been solid. Lots of attention paid to the undercarriage, the boys if you will, and no rush to the finish.

    This last time took it up a notch. About 10-15 minutes into the massage she starts with the teasing and pretty soon has me face down up on my knees as she very skillfully coaxes me into a pretty intense orgasm. Neato, I think, now I can just relax. Nuh-uh. About 30 minutes later she starts in again and has me harder than partial differential equations. Another one!

    I left in a daze and can't remember what happened the rest of the day. Anyway, solid massage and ending. She's in jeans and shoes so probably that's the extent of things but that's fine with me.

    You're welcome.
    This sounded interesting so I called her. Its + . 2 for a table shower so I passed.

  2. #11741

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I make a circle shape with my thumb and finger on one hand and I use my other pointing finger to go in and out of that hole. They usually understand what I want after that.
    This is indeed a direct and effective method. I have personally tested it! It works! And it's fast!

    Thanks.

  3. #11740

    Beauty Spa

    I did it. 4 hands. Duo talent. Was it intended? No. It was presented to me as if the other one was neglected attention. Think puppy dog eyes.

    Heard a few good things about Lulu at Beauty. A cutie that provides a good massage? Sign me up. She really gets her fingers in there and works out the knots well. Had me nervous she might be strong enough to rip junior right off on a bad day.

    On the flip, the door opens and another pretty face pops up startling me. Joy shyly asks if she can join. I invite her right over for a tight hug as she gently brushes against junior. The deluxe package introduced a double sucky sucky and a lot more kissy kissy. Its worth an experience.

  4. #11739
    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Don't get mad at me, but I'm going to review a place that isn't Candy, Baoju, Love, or Beauty spa! It's not even FS!

    I've gone a few times to Aroma spa on Sandy in the heart of Hollywood. I think there is only one woman who works here or at least I've only ever seen on. Probably 40-ish? Nice enough at any rate. Of course I don't know her name. Anyway, the massage is good and mainly what I come here for but the HE has also been solid. Lots of attention paid to the undercarriage, the boys if you will, and no rush to the finish.

    This last time took it up a notch. About 10-15 minutes into the massage she starts with the teasing and pretty soon has me face down up on my knees as she very skillfully coaxes me into a pretty intense orgasm. Neato, I think, now I can just relax. Nuh-uh. About 30 minutes later she starts in again and has me harder than partial differential equations. Another one!

    I left in a daze and can't remember what happened the rest of the day. Anyway, solid massage and ending. She's in jeans and shoes so probably that's the extent of things but that's fine with me.

    You're welcome.
    What truly satisfied me about the four shops mentioned above was the youthfulness of the girls and the exceptional quality of the service they provided.

  5. #11738

    Love in the air

    In Love Sp is once again experiencing an incredible period of GFE fervor! The previous day, I had made an appointment with the operator to meet Sasha. To my surprise, when I arrived, she was already waiting for me in the lobby and guided me to the first room on the left, which had curtains.

    What I want to say is: This is the second time I've interacted with this petite beauty, and once again, she proved to be an exceptional GFE+ deep throat service provider. Very entertaining! All of this comes naturally. Her chest size is a B cup, it's natural. Snow-white skin, a warm smile. Slender and sensual figure. Personal experiences may vary from person to person, but in my view, she embodies a perfect blend of beauty, physique, and sensual service.

    As soon as she stepped into the room, we immediately embraced enthusiastically and began a passionate game of kissing and caressing. During this time, we gently touched each other. Stripped off our clothes, and then transitioned into a long and intense BBBJ CW session. Her eye contact, shameless spitting, and fiery tongue kisses were the highlights. Next, we entered the CG / CS mode, with her wet kitten-like body sliding back and forth over my erect penis, followed by more DFK actions. After trying out several positions (CG / ACG / standing / K9/ Mish), we decided to take a chance and ultimately completed the experience in a secluded spot.

    To summarize – Sasha is an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic GFE girl, and I would definitely visit her again in the future.

    After Sasha had finished helping me clean up, she called in another one named Kiki, with curly hair Oh my! Let me see if I can maintain my clear mind after such an intense experience and try it again. Sasha had me in her grasp; it could only be once. I was satisfied. Said I'd come back next time to meet both of them together.

  6. #11737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Salemguy717  [View Original Post]
    My only complaint was that she left the room three times to check on arriving visitors. Once during the table shower and another during 69. I think all AMPs do this but it's frustrating.
    That would piss me off. I wish these places would put up a sign saying "all girls busy, come back in 20 min or take a number and wait quietly" haha.

  7. #11736
    Quote Originally Posted by Salemguy717  [View Original Post]
    My only complaint was that she left the room three times to check on arriving visitors. Once during the table shower and another during 69. I think all AMPs do this but it's frustrating.
    I agree. I've seen her as well and it was very mechanical. Fake moans and did not seem like she was into it at all.

  8. #11735

    Lisa at Enjoy

    My only complaint was that she left the room three times to check on arriving visitors. Once during the table shower and another during 69. I think all AMPs do this but it's frustrating.

  9. #11734

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by nopeanderson  [View Original Post]
    Who are your favorite providers here this month?
    I met Chloe at Candy this month. She has a great sexy enthusiastic attitude. Good looking great natural body. All the standard Candy service options available. I recommend. I skip the massage and spend the 30 minutes on other activities.

    They will have 3 new girls this weekend.

  10. #11733

    Candy this month

    Had a visit with Chloe. Standard offerings asked and received. She has a great sexy enthusiasm. Good looking, great body!

    There are 3 new girls starting on the 16th.

  11. #11732

    This location at 82 street?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanch888  [View Original Post]
    Did they play each other like lesbian?
    It's Yichi spa? Other name?

    I really like Sasha!

    She is fun and friendly always good.

  12. #11731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Any Review on Belmont Happy Feet?

    Drove down belmont and spotted a place on Belmont and cezr chavez called happy feet spa. Yes like the cute dancing penguins.

    Google reviews looks mixed.

  13. #11730

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by Keelybanger  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you had to treat yourself when I saw these two hotties I know it's time for a threesome. Really had a good time here Lisa and Yoyo both had nice big titties. Both have C cup maybe even D. They started four hand massage which was really great. It's intense because you don't know who's touching what one was on my legs one was around my neck then they both grabbed my balls it was crazy. One is stroking me and one's playing with my balls before the flip. I flip over and we agree on a price for a threesome. They get naked and have amazing bodies. Lisa has a little bit bigger tits but Yoyo has a better ass. Lisa placed to cover on and starts to blow me and I start to play with Yoyo's Kitty as she leans in and feeds me those tits. Next thing I know Lisa's on top riding me. Yoyo gets behind her cups my balls. This was so good. I wanted to hit that ass from behind of Yoyo's so Lisa got off we switch covers and I bent Yoyo over. She was so tight and she squeeze her butt to make it even tighter. Lisa got behind me rub my shoulders and my chest while I pounded Yoyo. I pulled out took the cover on put me on her knees and drop the load all over her tits. Just an amazing time.
    Did they play each other like lesbian?

  14. #11729

    Candy & Love

    Who are your favorite providers here this month?

  15. #11728

    Nothing to Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Lisa at Enjoy spa. Total was $$ for 30 minutes. Got a table shower with body slide / nuru massage in the shower room. Some kissing (LFK), DATY, BBBJ & CFS in the massage room. After the clean up, a soft massage. Overall, a great deal.

    She is Chinese. Good looking. Big B cups tits. Extra Sexy when she used her tits doing the body slide in the shower room. Extra points for her.
    I was excited to try this place out after seeing a few reviews put out by you. But my experiences has been similar to a recent write up.

    Lisa kind of cute in the face, small B's but this is where it all goes downhill. Right off the bat, asks for donation along with the tip as if no extra curricular activities were to occur.

    On flip, offers BJ which I oblige to. After handing over the donation, leads to more negotiation about whether covered or not, or add on CIM. Felt like upcharge after upcharge.

    Turned off I just settled for toothy head. Not even 30 seconds later, she switches to a handy until finished. I was fed up at this point.

    She introduces me to the other girl who I didn't get name the of because she was built like a roblox character. I am not trying to be hulk smashed by a bigger gal, even though they need loving too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape