Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 18214
-
05-17-26 21:54 #17569Senior Member

Posts: 62Synai
Well gentlemen as I said Synai is back in town and I had a great session with her. She is a MILF staying near I drive safe area. I booked the hour and it went way to fast. We had the run of the room, many positions are on the menu BBBJ, daty, fiv, dfk. I had a great time with her and definitely not a clock weather. She prefers to see senior members. She is only going to be here till this Thursday. She let me share these fotos with her permission.
Have fun.
Ghost Rider.
-
05-17-26 17:34 #17568Senior Member

Posts: 62Are there any pics of Glaze?
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 20:27 #17567Senior Member

Posts: 761JFC, talk to text literally fawking sucks.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 19:32 #17566Senior Member

Posts: 99Sophia
What a great lookin woman with impeccable service in times where prices ate skyrocketing and service is plummeting. Reliable and passionate, will repeat.
-
05-14-26 19:30 #17565Senior Member

Posts: 99Sarah Maitland
Late report, great comms and AMP level service. Very reliable in a rapid deteriorating UTR scene. Will definitely repeat.
-
05-14-26 14:36 #17564Senior Member

Posts: 761Yes, texted me the tiger day wanting to meet up.
Originally Posted by Guckt0
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 13:51 #17563Senior Member

Posts: 1150North lake
Thought she was at the greybar motel? Have you seen her lately? If so mind sharing her # on pm?
Originally Posted by Mp9457
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 09:18 #17562Senior Member

Posts: 202Seleste
Has anyone been able to get in contact with seleste? She is non-responsive.
-
05-14-26 08:18 #17561Regular Member

Posts: 21Thank you
Was hoping for a diamond in the rough near by but I'll widen my search and explore!
Originally Posted by LudwigVan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 21:38 #17560Senior Member

Posts: 131Check out tryst. Link and search the villages. I see a handful of girls there steadily and it looks like some girls actually travel there for a few days.
Originally Posted by Mp9457
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 21:19 #17559Senior Member

Posts: 115I wish. Man its dry up here. Prospernia or her roommate Andreya in the Villages. That is about it.
Originally Posted by Rtpswinger
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 20:22 #17558Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
Always a great time catching up with you.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 15:54 #17557Senior Member

Posts: 221Yeah I think there was some miscommunication between me and her when she texting me about the picture verification. But I did find it weird when she took my info and ghosted me.
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 15:32 #17556Regular Member

Posts: 21Looking for UTR in Lake County
Struggling up here in northern Lake County. Anything decent is 45+ min away for me. Would love to have someone close, Mt Dora / Tavares / Eustis / Apopka.
Help a fella out. Rtp.
-
05-13-26 13:56 #17555Senior Member

Posts: 139Glaze Verification
Ok, let me address this. Just spoke to Glaze, so I did not know, but yes she is asking for a picture or video call verification once again to "put the face with the dick she is going to fuck. " She feels safer with that in mind, and feels that it will weed out the flakes she has gotten already from the past week.
Originally Posted by ChrisXr
[View Original Post]
It is important to state that she does not ask for or need a deposit before meeting. She will never ask for one. In this particular instance you asked if a deposit would work in lieu of a picture and she said the deposit is not needed for the meet up.
Apologies gentlemen for not knowing that the verification was back on, but I hope this helps clear up any future questions. She does not keep or save any photos as well.











Reply With Quote






