Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43364

    Angel at 99 health

    Finally got around to seeing Angel after hearing the hype and she did not disappoint at all.

    Session started with a quick rinse to get cleaned off then she had me sit on the edge of the bed for a strip tease. Slow as hell peeling out of her dress while keeping eye contact and grinding up on me before anything even came off. When she finally dropped it and I saw that six pack I was like fuckkkk me. Tightest little stomach I've seen on a girl in ages she climbed up on me and started teasing like crazy. Grinding on me and running her hands on my body. She kept kissing down my neck and chest and also did some DFK.

    She finally slid down for the BBBJ and that's where shit got wild. She took it deep right away, no warmup then flipped herself upside down off the side of the bed so her throat was lined straight up with it. Could see her abs flexing every time she went down on it. We then moved on to some 69 and damn she was nice down there. Couldn't wait to get covered and bang the hell out of her flexible ass. She covered me up and we started with some mish. Then moved onto RCG where she did a great job riding. Then without skipping a beat did a 180 without pulling out and onto the CG. The spin had me tripping LOL. Then bent her over for doggy with an insane arch in her back looking back at me over her shoulder.

    Busted my nut in the cover and got cleaned up. Not sure how long she'll be here but definitely going to repeat.

  2. #43363

    Great GFE with Vicky at Palm in SA

    I read all about Palm( A new spot in SA) and decided it was time to go there and see Vicky and boy was I right. In walks Vicky with such a big smile, some DFK, and a tight hug. I left the funds on the table so she knew exactly what it was. Vicky helped me get undressed and tell me to lay down on the table. She liked to play with my ass as I am getting some oil (I like the nuru massage) Also the best part is I have never had a rim job like hers. Vicky would do this popping and sucking sound as she get her tongue deep inside. This got me so ready. The BS was nice and long. On the flip some DFK as she licked and sucked her way down my body. She first liked sucking on my balls one at a time. She would suck one than BBBJ and suck the other which was fantastic. She asked me to sit at the edge of the table. Vicky likes to be in control, let her be as she will blow your mind. She on her knees sucking my balls. I raised my legs and rested them on her shoulders for another rim job. (Vicky loves to rim, so please, I suggest give her one as well.) I lowered my legs for more Deep BBBJ. I was not ready for BBBJCIM Now it is my turn got on the table for more LFK and now I'm sucking on her nice tits moving and licking my way on down for some Daty witch went into 69. We stopped which led into her sitting on the end of the table for me to provide some Rrmming and, FIV and licking and sucking on her clit. I could tell she loved every minute of it. I was ready, it was time for some deep pounding mish. I stopped and motioned, now it is your turn. I'm now sitting on the table, and she's back on her knees giving me a great BBBJ. This went on forever, but I could not pop. We got back on the table in the 69 position. Vicky was sucking so very deep in her throat for a fantastic BBBJCIM. She made sure she got every last drop. She gets off and sits next to me when I see her swallow. She smiled and motioned more. There was no more, so she got a hot towel and cleaned me up. Had some time left for a little massage, which was good. Vicky helped me get dressed, got my weather nd on my way. For me it been way to long since I had a Rimming like Nicole. She also told me BBFS is available too. Just little bit extra. I will definitely come and try next time. If I may suggest that if you want to try a little heaven, see the Vicky. PM if you like.

  3. #43362
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCave  [View Original Post]
    HF: 70 - Tip: 160.

    Prob the hottest latina BB Spa has acquired yet, Rox or Roxy, is a babe ya'll. Fair light colored skin. Real short at about 5'1", about 120 lbs with long brunette hair that reaches just above her lower back. Hourglass latina figure, with a slender mid section that prob had hours of waist trainers wrapped around it, large busty tits, I think they were natural since there was a this teardrop shaped sag to them, her ass was unreal. Super nice round Kim K ass. Some good genes along with some hours on the squat rack built that beauty. No tats, and her kitty was shaven, some tiny stubble above her kitty. She was a good vibe, friendly, and laughed at almost all things I said, so GFE was there.

    Starting off, a couple mouth wash cups first before she started kissing me, We do a nice, but quick back massage before I flip and have her start a nice little handjob after she cleans me up with wipes. She def did some extra cleaning, looking for any lint or smegma on my cock before them pretty latin lips wrapped around it and went on a feast on that cock. Long strong strokes, great meaty mouthfeel and some eye contact that showed a girl that knew what she was doing. DT was nothing for her, literally all the way down and going back and fort, bashing her nose into my pelvis. She did let me go DATY, this latin mami loves her kitty licked, no FIV, but getting her off was still fun. Pretty brown lips, with some wizard robes, the beef curtains here were pretty tasty. She was super into me after this eating her out.
    Most Latinas don't even dare BBBJ, yet alone engage in GFE. I'm curious to know whether or not this Rox services like her Asian cohorts. There was this one latina I've been reading about in Valley that was a unicorn. This chick sounds too good to be true.

  4. #43361
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad, I guess I got very lucky to see her when she first arrived. From what I experienced, it is easy to understand how she can get tired towards the end of a rotation because of the physical nature of her session when she is rested. Also, when I saw her she mentioned that business was very slow, we were never interrupted once by a door ding or anything. I was never even given the option of a TS so I cannot comment about that. I did not ask if she was only there for 2 weeks or not, did anyone else? I know normal rotations of most shops dictate that she will be leaving tomorrow but I do not know if that is the case. Yet because of the last 2 reports I will probably wait to see if she comes back around another time for a second visit.
    You definitely got lucky! Because business isn't slow with her that's for sure! They'll try to put a new girl to you if she's very busy and overwhelmed.

  5. #43360
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by MesoMorph  [View Original Post]
    Any of these places open past 10 PM?
    Actually most of them say 10 PM but if you ask most will accommodate later from my experiences. I once had an 11:30 doubles session but it was setup earlier in the day. All you can do is ask.

  6. #43359
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomS  [View Original Post]
    My funny advice is if she speaks very fast "honey, table shower, if wait 10 minutes I have you good slow great service" (which she said to me), I would probably bail for a different day and time (unless you are in town visiting LA, she is still one of a kind and I packed a few bucket lists in that rushed service). If she slowly speaks in her sultry voice "honey. Table shower. If wait 10 minutes. I have you good slow. Great service" , then you are probably going to have a great time like the initial reviews 😁.
    Oh I got to see her when she first arrived and left a review. Yes she does speak a little quick and I think that she feels her English is better than it is at times, which by the way is better than most. It might have been because there was confusion when I went. I was taken in by a different girl that claimed to be Angel. They had a few words and then the real Angel took me a different room and we just started right away. Even without a TS I had a blast so no complaints from me. I feel bad that you didn't get to experience the acrobatics and I also dislike being shorted time in most cases. I can tell you she is not always like that from my experience so far but as I am reading, she has been very booked by all you circus lovers. Haha. I am glad that even with the unfortunate things you experienced that you did still have a good time and can see how it can be better. Thanks for the review, it made up my mind to try a different recommendation this morning and wait for Angels return next time around for my second visit with her.

  7. #43358

    Past 10 PM

    Any of these places open past 10 PM?

  8. #43357
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    How she speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad, I guess I got very lucky to see her when she first arrived. From what I experienced, it is easy to understand how she can get tired towards the end of a rotation because of the physical nature of her session when she is rested. Also, when I saw her she mentioned that business was very slow, we were never interrupted once by a door ding or anything. Yet because of the last 2 reports I will probably wait to see if she comes back around another time for a second visit.
    My funny advice is if she speaks very fast "honey, table shower, if wait 10 minutes I have you good slow great service" (which she said to me), I would probably bail for a different day and time (unless you are in town visiting LA, she is still one of a kind and I packed a few bucket lists in that rushed service). If she slowly speaks in her sultry voice "honey. Table shower. If wait 10 minutes. I have you good slow. Great service" , then you are probably going to have a great time like the initial reviews 😁.

  9. #43356
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomS  [View Original Post]
    I can see the hints of brilliance in service, the aforementioned stellar acts (even better than the La Puente lady), took DATY well and even DATO (in 69), doggy and standing mish were good in grabbing parts of her fit body (MM boobs, tight tummy, firm ass, tight calves) and after clean up, gave me my first wet DFK and then sucked my limp dick for 15 seconds. So I don't doubt any of of the banger reviews, just don't get her if she is talking fast and looks agitated because it is too busy. Just come a different time and maybe she won't need to be upselling everything.
    That's too bad, I guess I got very lucky to see her when she first arrived. From what I experienced, it is easy to understand how she can get tired towards the end of a rotation because of the physical nature of her session when she is rested. Also, when I saw her she mentioned that business was very slow, we were never interrupted once by a door ding or anything. I was never even given the option of a TS so I cannot comment about that. I did not ask if she was only there for 2 weeks or not, did anyone else? I know normal rotations of most shops dictate that she will be leaving tomorrow but I do not know if that is the case. Yet because of the last 2 reports I will probably wait to see if she comes back around another time for a second visit.

  10. #43355
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Latina Rox at BB Spa

    HF: 70 - Tip: 160.

    Prob the hottest latina BB Spa has acquired yet, Rox or Roxy, is a babe ya'll. Fair light colored skin. Real short at about 5'1", about 120 lbs with long brunette hair that reaches just above her lower back. Hourglass latina figure, with a slender mid section that prob had hours of waist trainers wrapped around it, large busty tits, I think they were natural since there was a this teardrop shaped sag to them, her ass was unreal. Super nice round Kim K ass. Some good genes along with some hours on the squat rack built that beauty. No tats, and her kitty was shaven, some tiny stubble above her kitty. She was a good vibe, friendly, and laughed at almost all things I said, so GFE was there.

    Starting off, a couple mouth wash cups first before she started kissing me, We do a nice, but quick back massage before I flip and have her start a nice little handjob after she cleans me up with wipes. She def did some extra cleaning, looking for any lint or smegma on my cock before them pretty latin lips wrapped around it and went on a feast on that cock. Long strong strokes, great meaty mouthfeel and some eye contact that showed a girl that knew what she was doing. DT was nothing for her, literally all the way down and going back and fort, bashing her nose into my pelvis. She did let me go DATY, this latin mami loves her kitty licked, no FIV, but getting her off was still fun. Pretty brown lips, with some wizard robes, the beef curtains here were pretty tasty. She was super into me after this eating her out.

    Rubber on, she was keen on making sure it was on. I will say she checked it every time we switched positions, but that's chill. Started in CG, super cool having this busty babe ride me, she moaned like an asian, but moved her hips oh so well. Spun her around for RCG, and a view of that ass was incredible. Doggie was next and that was even better, ass had that juicy, jiggly ripple effect with every backshot. Went turbo mode here and blew in the bag inside her in no time after she reached back and cradled my balls, was the perf move that got me off. Overall, Roxy here is prob the hottest latina that's been here so far, dope ratio of big tits and ass, but a small waist in between. Check her out before she goes, but be sure you come clean, a hard ask to have someone to suck a smelly dick. On the way out, also met the Chinese girls working today, Candy, young asian babe with a big ass as well. Booty is the name of the game this rotation here at BB Spa. Have fun and make your appointment!

  11. #43354
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 78

    Appointments needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bisket79  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday, I suddenly thought of a massage, so I called GG and OA to check their schedule.

    I wanted to meet the famous Miu Miu, but the timing didn't work out. I had to wait too long for sorghum in OA, so I just went to GG.

    I just went, but the girl who opened the door seemed okay.

    So I went into the room and was waiting when a girl came into the room and was pretty, probably in her late 20's.

    But when I started the massage, I started with a normal massage, and suddenly I started with my mouth.

    Wow, it was a whole new world. I sucked my whole body in my mouth like a vacuum cleaner, and the Rim was completely amazing.

    She loves DFK. And he started BBBJ and had amazing skills to move on to 69.

    So I thought to myself, "Ah, is this girl Miu Miu?

    Because the reviews I read about Miu Miu here matched.

    Anyway, I put on my gloves and started running excitedly.

    I finished it, and I asked the girl. Are you Miu Miu? She wasn't Miu Miu.

    She was Skyla. Anyway, it was a very satisfying day.

    And I thought, then how much more amazing is Miu Miu?
    A quite a few shops are recommend to get your appointment in, while walk in to draw can get you lucky sometimes. Seems like this 99 health angela and G&G's miumiu is the popular options that should maybe phone it in before going down there. Thanks for the review about skyla, she sounds fun.

  12. #43353
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Thanks for heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomS  [View Original Post]

    Every five minutes she would complain it's too busy (as if to hurry) but I did get what I wanted, which was a vertical sloppy BBBJ (pretty long so pretty impressive), a unique and amazing catcher squat 69 (very tight body), and vertical COF (which initially she said she wanted more money, even asked for more money kissing in mish). She was still complaining too busy and gave me a cum lipped kiss not knowing I love that. Done in less than 20 minutes so she can be off to her next customer.

    I can see the hints of brilliance in service, the aforementioned stellar acts (even better than the La Puente lady), took DATY well and even DATO (in 69), doggy and standing mish were good in grabbing parts of her fit body (MM boobs, tight tummy, firm ass, tight calves) and after clean up, gave me my first wet DFK and then sucked my limp dick for 15 seconds. So I don't doubt any of of the banger reviews, just don't get her if she is talking fast and looks agitated because it is too busy. Just come a different time and maybe she won't need to be upselling everything.
    Now that is 2 that had similar answer on how she is, it checks out with how popular she is and all. Would still drop by to see her regardless, but I hate when the girl complaints while service though, if I know her enough, then it is just friendly bantering, and I don't mind if my 45 min session become a 30 minutes because of walk ins or double book. But when for a 1st tiem visitor that's certainly some red flags. But it is my fault for visiting near the end though. We shall see how she fares in the morning.

  13. #43352
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    It varies on her mood

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book a session tonight and was told she is completely booked, seem like a gem to be discovered back in one of my old favorties. Anyone had table shower with her yet? So far mostly I am only seeing the spider climb stuff.
    Had Noon appointment and she didn't show up until 12:20 and said if table shower, it's 200 but would do it for 170 for 45 minute session (230 total) and would come back in 10 min because very busy. So we were settled on money. At 12:40 , she said too busy so only 30 min, but I paid 60 (45 min). She then insists only 30 min with table shower. I paid for 45 min, so she said then 250 for table shower (50 half hour plus 200). I was about to walk but I was there already. She was talking hectic and fast and complaining it's too busy. Just a mess in negotiation. Ended 200 for half hour (no table shower).

    Every five minutes she would complain it's too busy (as if to hurry) but I did get what I wanted, which was a vertical sloppy BBBJ (pretty long so pretty impressive), a unique and amazing catcher squat 69 (very tight body), and vertical COF (which initially she said she wanted more money, even asked for more money kissing in mish). She was still complaining too busy and gave me a cum lipped kiss not knowing I love that. Done in less than 20 minutes so she can be off to her next customer.

    I can see the hints of brilliance in service, the aforementioned stellar acts (even better than the La Puente lady), took DATY well and even DATO (in 69), doggy and standing mish were good in grabbing parts of her fit body (MM boobs, tight tummy, firm ass, tight calves) and after clean up, gave me my first wet DFK and then sucked my limp dick for 15 seconds. So I don't doubt any of of the banger reviews, just don't get her if she is talking fast and looks agitated because it is too busy. Just come a different time and maybe she won't need to be upselling everything.

  14. #43351
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Table shower?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Been a min since I made one of these. Venture out to Orange county to see the hottest attraction Angela! She's like what the other reviews say she's very good looking hair down and up beautiful body. Very fit, 6 pack abs I don't think it's real abs are fluffy and not solid. 5'0 about 95 lbs reddish hair tattoo on a ass cheek.

    Massage was non existent. Seems like she was tired and worn out. So decided to go with a simple BBBJ. Didn't get the wall experience or turn around experience. Tbh all we did was 69 it's ok. Couldn't take me even half way. Big size small mouth problems. Usually the big names don't give the whole experience due to overwhelming demand. Looks and body wise a 9 performance have to give it a 6.5.

    You can definitely have fun with her in any position.

    50 hhr.

    She's a repeat if you catch her first thing in the morning or if you're the first 4 people in the am.
    Tried to book a session tonight and was told she is completely booked, seem like a gem to be discovered back in one of my old favorties. Anyone had table shower with her yet? So far mostly I am only seeing the spider climb stuff.

  15. #43350
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Popularity matters

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    When in doubt, just check it out!

    You have no idea what you're missing; there's a reason why she had imposters. LOL.

    MiuMiu is easily my Top 3 in OC (or wherever she is); a reliable go to for my needed GFE+PSE sessions.
    Thats ez LOL sometimes by sheer chance just "happens" to get the girls name to match hers to try to get attention of mongers who just take quick glances at reviews. Plus big tits in AMP are fairly common, so some claims they got the real one when the real miumiu is actually resting for a week or so before. Luckily no such event had occured this rotation yet. Got to go see her tomorrow, a man had been summoned by his queen for a visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape