Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 18218
-
05-13-26 20:22 #17558Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
Always a great time catching up with you.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 15:54 #17557Senior Member

Posts: 221Yeah I think there was some miscommunication between me and her when she texting me about the picture verification. But I did find it weird when she took my info and ghosted me.
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 15:32 #17556Regular Member

Posts: 21Looking for UTR in Lake County
Struggling up here in northern Lake County. Anything decent is 45+ min away for me. Would love to have someone close, Mt Dora / Tavares / Eustis / Apopka.
Help a fella out. Rtp.
-
05-13-26 13:56 #17555Senior Member

Posts: 139Glaze Verification
Ok, let me address this. Just spoke to Glaze, so I did not know, but yes she is asking for a picture or video call verification once again to "put the face with the dick she is going to fuck. " She feels safer with that in mind, and feels that it will weed out the flakes she has gotten already from the past week.
Originally Posted by ChrisXr
[View Original Post]
It is important to state that she does not ask for or need a deposit before meeting. She will never ask for one. In this particular instance you asked if a deposit would work in lieu of a picture and she said the deposit is not needed for the meet up.
Apologies gentlemen for not knowing that the verification was back on, but I hope this helps clear up any future questions. She does not keep or save any photos as well.
-
05-13-26 12:52 #17554Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thank you
Thank you! It is always a pleasure to have you over. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Originally Posted by Bncf310
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 11:42 #17553Senior Member

Posts: 2166When I was in Orlando I saw her last month. Reviewed here, but I thought she was kinda pregnant. LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
But good personality, and got into it.
-
05-13-26 10:09 #17552Senior Member

Posts: 761Correct
Yes, forgot to add that. I would consider her a small bbw.
Originally Posted by JaggerJak
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 10:07 #17551Senior Member

Posts: 761Pm'ed you Alexis's #.
Originally Posted by BodyRub
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 09:42 #17550Senior Member

Posts: 489CSB Broken Phone
CSB contacted me last night that her phone broke. She apologizes if anyone was trying to get hold of her. She remembered my number and wanted me to go get her a new phone right away. I said fuck no! I will see you early morning. So I traveled out there. I figured on helping her get a new phone. So I asked for her to give me road head to the store and back. Well she got me going to the store. I bought her a new phone. She should have it active shortly.
R5.
-
05-13-26 07:55 #17549Senior Member

Posts: 82Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR
Hey men. Reminder. I'm not her gatekeeper. Contact GhostRider01 here via DM to get Sophia's contact info. A visit with her is well worth the extra step.
Originally Posted by Gfours
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 21:03 #17548Senior Member

Posts: 79Seleste
I can confirm that she has the same number. Does anyone have her sister's number? I've never seen her and would like to. Please DM me.
Originally Posted by Dragster
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:18 #17547Senior Member

Posts: 363Same digits??
Does she still have the same number? And does anybody have the number to her sister that can DM me? I'll be in town probably Friday or Thursday night.
Originally Posted by ILikeGoodHead1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 18:44 #17546Senior Member

Posts: 488Sexi Lexi
She is a little thick but not bad at all. I did a double with her and one of her friends a while back. I would not recommend her friend at all. Sexi Lexi is a cool chick very easy going. She does have her onw wheels which is nice and the price is good. Messaged the other night and she was over in no time to bang one out. Had her riding me which was fun and several other positions. She's pretty good with head and has finished me with that before which is rare for me. Treat her good, but yes she is a little bigger. I wouldn't classify as a BBW myself anyways. JB.
Originally Posted by JaggerJak
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 16:14 #17545Senior Member

Posts: 489CSB has informed me
That she's on her monthly. So if you want to see her, it's head only for the next few days. Which for me is enough. I am always having to stop her before I pop too soon. I want to enjoy the rest of her as long as possible, which for me is just a couple more minutes.
R5.
-
05-12-26 15:52 #17544Senior Member

Posts: 355Sarah Maitland Mom
Had a visit with Sarah MM today, as always she was ready on time and ready for a little fun time. Picked her up at her place a a quick trip to the X, she did her usual warm up which if you never seen her is fun t o watch. Had a little DATY with her and then off to standing mish, did not last long as its been a bit since seeing her, we cleaned up and talked a bit and I took her back to her place. Sarah is one of if not the best provider in the area. Always solid in her performance and always welcoming and warm. Thank you Sarah.
Vipermav.











Reply With Quote






