Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36575

    Re: Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I hear her handler / boyfriend is back in the picture so do with that info what you will.
    Geronimo clear your inbox.

  2. #36574

    UTR Trade #

    I am looking to add to my rotation and willing to share # of my UTR for another. I don't really get a chance for info since I am not a SM yet. Hopefully soon.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0607.jpg‎  

  3. #36573

    Utr Chelsea

    Chelsea looking for some new and old regulars. She gave me a new number when she hit me up while I was getting ready for work today. So just hit my PMs if your ready to see her.

  4. #36572

    Possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has seen her, please PM me. TIA.
    If we're speaking of the same person she might be in Hanover finest establishments.

  5. #36571

    Not a MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Could you PM her digits or any links?
    It's nothing attractive about that lady. If you're looking for a cum dumpster she's a go but that's about it.

  6. #36570

    Sadie is fun

    Seen her handful of times. I enjoy her body, oral skills and snug kitty. Book with confidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl yet? I have a 6 PM with her scheduled but would like some info:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528

  7. #36569

    Bathtub Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has any one been able to get a response from her or see her (Sally who posts pictures from her bathtub)? She is actively posting but I cannot get a response from her. What part of town is she working? Maybe she is not even worth my time.
    I hear her handler / boyfriend is back in the picture so do with that info what you will.

  8. #36568
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send me the Emily UTR info? I am interested like the rest.
    I don't think anyone has actually met her yet. She has stood me up twice.

  9. #36567

    Emily UTR

    Can someone send me the Emily UTR info? I am interested like the rest.

  10. #36566

    AudreyLOL

    If anyone has seen her, please PM me. TIA.

  11. #36565

    Sally (bathtub)

    Has any one been able to get a response from her or see her (Sally who posts pictures from her bathtub)? She is actively posting but I cannot get a response from her. What part of town is she working? Maybe she is not even worth my time.

  12. #36564

    Sadie

    Anyone see this girl yet? I have a 6 PM with her scheduled but would like some info:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528

  13. #36563

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Sally on JD cool chick but smokes and will light up in front of you vibe kill for me. Got rules just so you know. She is a not a bad looking chick over priced. Not A UTR posting on STG now https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/289210360257.
    Agreed for where she's at on jd charging crazy in a Crack house motel.

  14. #36562

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Star is looking for company. White submissive MILF. Everything is on the menu. If you have a fetish or kink she'll take care of it.
    Could you PM her digits or any links?

  15. #36561
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkazzy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not the same Woman from before. Looks like drugs got a hold of her again based on her appearance and recent performance. Will not go back.
    Yeah she doesn't look like her pictures anymore that's for sure. Pretty decent head skills though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape