Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 37358
-
05-13-26 14:57 #36578Regular Member

Posts: 17Cali Starr
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/207637542
Starr is back, I seen her once last October & I just repeated with her today. Got to the room and we chat for a bit, she still have that little dog she keeps in the room with her, but the dog just sits in the room quietly. After catching up we got right into it with CBJ & I finished doggystyle. Damage was $.6 for HH. She did gained a little more weight, slightly bigger than photos, but she's very nice and never felt rushed.
-
05-13-26 13:12 #36577Senior Member

Posts: 98MILF Michelle is back looking for regulars
She is back and looking for her past friends to come and visit. PM for digits. She is on midlo or JD area.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 10:38 #36576Senior Member

Posts: 580Clear
Inbox clear.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 09:38 #36575Senior Member

Posts: 187Re: Sally
Geronimo clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 09:26 #36574Regular Member

Posts: 20UTR Trade #
I am looking to add to my rotation and willing to share # of my UTR for another. I don't really get a chance for info since I am not a SM yet. Hopefully soon.
Thanks.
-
05-13-26 05:53 #36573Senior Member

Posts: 231Utr Chelsea
Chelsea looking for some new and old regulars. She gave me a new number when she hit me up while I was getting ready for work today. So just hit my PMs if your ready to see her.
-
05-12-26 21:38 #36572Senior Member

Posts: 208Possibly
If we're speaking of the same person she might be in Hanover finest establishments.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 21:33 #36571Senior Member

Posts: 208Not a MILF
It's nothing attractive about that lady. If you're looking for a cum dumpster she's a go but that's about it.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 20:27 #36570Senior Member

Posts: 98Sadie is fun
Seen her handful of times. I enjoy her body, oral skills and snug kitty. Book with confidence.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 17:31 #36569Senior Member

Posts: 580Bathtub Sally
I hear her handler / boyfriend is back in the picture so do with that info what you will.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 17:22 #36568Senior Member

Posts: 291I don't think anyone has actually met her yet. She has stood me up twice.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 16:32 #36567Senior Member

Posts: 187Emily UTR
Can someone send me the Emily UTR info? I am interested like the rest.
-
05-12-26 16:31 #36566Senior Member

Posts: 187AudreyLOL
If anyone has seen her, please PM me. TIA.
-
05-12-26 16:29 #36565Senior Member

Posts: 187Sally (bathtub)
Has any one been able to get a response from her or see her (Sally who posts pictures from her bathtub)? She is actively posting but I cannot get a response from her. What part of town is she working? Maybe she is not even worth my time.
-
05-12-26 15:43 #36564Senior Member

Posts: 187Sadie
Anyone see this girl yet? I have a 6 PM with her scheduled but would like some info:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528












Reply With Quote




