Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 9528
-
05-13-26 21:16 #9423Regular Member

Posts: 6Kaitlynfantasy
Kaitlynfantasy profile disappeared but she's had like 4 profiles. Deletes and returns, hopefully she does return again.
-
05-12-26 18:00 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 193Abbreviations
Click on the "Abbreviations" button on the toolbar at the top of the page.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cus...=Abbreviations
-
05-12-26 16:14 #9421Senior Member

Posts: 195Directly copied from the Scarlet Alliance abbreviations list.
Originally Posted by SGVLatino
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:44 #9420Senior Member

Posts: 167Kat
I second that, she's pretty, always clean, nice lingerie, great kisser, a solid reliable hottie at $240 hh!
Originally Posted by FeelApeeno626
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 01:14 #9419Regular Member

Posts: 15Consistent go-to
She is definitely a good consistent go-to for that. I used to see her more when she was in Pasadena area and also was doing doubles (I forgot her friend's name). Definitely a good time to have with her in all my sessions.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 22:13 #9418Senior Member

Posts: 193TikTok Browsing
She had a number of profiles on HX.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
Wettest.
WendyGetsWet.
PollyPockett.
-
04-30-26 11:39 #9417Senior Member

Posts: 238Yep, I think you're right!
Originally Posted by TomTraubert
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:49 #9416Regular Member

Posts: 92WendyBlows I think it was.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 12:53 #9415Regular Member

Posts: 92I don't remember her old handle or handles I believe. I do remember she briefly did a little bit of porn.
Originally Posted by BStachel
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 12:13 #9414Senior Member

Posts: 193TikTok Browsing
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NaomiNasty
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 21:32 #9413Senior Member

Posts: 238While I don't know her from HX, I remember connecting with her from her ad on PD and I think her name there was Wendy. She flaked on me 4 separate times, as both incalls and outcalls, and thus I was never able to meet up with her in person.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 20:44 #9412Senior Member

Posts: 860TikTok browsing
Was browsing TikTok and came across diabetic coochie and she looks like a girl that used to post on Hx. Anyone remember her name on Hx?
-
04-26-26 21:49 #9411Senior Member

Posts: 57Recommend the hour
Was quoted 240 for hhr. 340 for the hr. She was in the Pasadena area last if I'm remembering correctly, and I was seriously considering taking a drive haha.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 10:18 #9410Senior Member

Posts: 746Thanks.
Thanks for the great review. I have been needing to fuck a white girl for a while. I have had a few in my personal life, but mongering has always been 100% Asian and Latina for me (or mixed). I have had a craving for white pussy lately, but it is hard to find a girl whose look I like and who isn't in OC or way out in the valley. Kaitlyn fits the bill. She looks pretty, and the combination of the perfect bubble butt on a petite, tight, and fit body makes her ultra sexy. I am also glad to see you were able to book her on short notice. I will keep an eye out for her next time she's near LAX. Do you know her hhr rate? 200?
Originally Posted by MReyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 17:27 #9409Senior Member

Posts: 173Alisaxo
Looks like an enclave booker girl.
P: most likely her.
L: short latina girl, petite and thin. Small tits with pointy nipples. Super slim waist, nice butt. Face is cute, lots of acne. Definitely young.
E: none.
A: pretty straight to the point.
S: showered alone. Short BBBJ with acceptable skill. Then put on condom for CBJ. She went through the usual positions. Doggy was a nice visual.
E: $200 for hhr.
Are: she's okay enough to repeat if I feel like a young latina. Service and attitude a bit mechanical but I suppose consistent with her age.










Reply With Quote





