High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 387 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 5799
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5634

    Other legends

    Quote Originally Posted by Joelouky  [View Original Post]
    There is a name from way back. LOL.

    While they are at it, how about Summer, Sammie, Madison, Piper. I am sure I will think of other legends.
    In addition to the girls you've mentioned, I also can't stop thinking about Tabby, Ginger, Penny and super-stacked Delilah! They were all amazing.

  2. #5633
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    If we have our wish list out, I'll add Kay and SusieQ. Not that she is in the same league as these others, but does anyone remember Zoey? I had her as a fill in for another girl, and had a really nice time, just been thinking about her recently. I would also like to see Holly again, she was so kind and compasionate to me at a time that I had gotten some bad news. I was out of the game for awhile after that and when I came back she was gone, was never able to tell her how much I appreciiated her that day.
    Oh man, I'd love to have SusieQ back. I bet still looks amazing even after a few years.

  3. #5632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1902
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelouky  [View Original Post]
    There is a name from way back. LOL.

    While they are at it, how about Summer, Sammie, Madison, Piper. I am sure I will think of other legends.
    If we have our wish list out, I'll add Kay and SusieQ. Not that she is in the same league as these others, but does anyone remember Zoey? I had her as a fill in for another girl, and had a really nice time, just been thinking about her recently. I would also like to see Holly again, she was so kind and compasionate to me at a time that I had gotten some bad news. I was out of the game for awhile after that and when I came back she was gone, was never able to tell her how much I appreciiated her that day.

  4. #5631
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelouky  [View Original Post]
    There is a name from way back. LOL.

    While they are at it, how about Summer, Sammie, Madison, Piper. I am sure I will think of other legends.
    Oh what was the blondes name that was there before it was called DI, Sabrina maybe?

    They advertised her with full face photos, think she had a Justin Bieber tat on her ass and had a porn video floating around that.

    Might have had princess something in the title.

    Pretty girl with a great natural body that got implants later, didn't need them in my opinion.

  5. #5630
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumbaking3321  [View Original Post]
    Can they bring back Aaliyah! She rocked my world!!
    There is a name from way back. LOL.

    While they are at it, how about Summer, Sammie, Madison, Piper. I am sure I will think of other legends.

  6. #5629

    Aaliyah

    Can they bring back Aaliyah! She rocked my world!!

  7. #5628

    Sam and Tanya

    Has anyone seen Sam lately and met her friend Tanya (who is mentioned on Sam's DI profile [page)?

  8. #5627

    Harley

    Went to see Harley after Sam recommended her, and I have to say, Harley gives among the best BBBJCIM of all the DI girls. The way she cupped my balls and used her tongue to flick my cock and caress my head was absolutely thrilling. Plenty of DFK too during our session. We tried a couple of positions but Doggy was my preference as you can probably guess from her photos. As mentioned in a previous review, she is a very tall lady with several piercings, and definitely not a spinner. Her all natural boobs are 36 DDs as advertised and a joy to suck on. PM me if you'd like more info.

  9. #5626

    Women's sexual capacity

    Quote Originally Posted by Scup1958  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago I had a provider / SB who was multi orgasmic. She claimed that she once counted, I think she said 18 orgasms in less than an hour. She also said that up until she had her first baby at 15, she squirted every time she had sex. But never since then.
    I've always admired women's sexual abilities.

    I'm 70. Twice a week is all I can muster.

  10. #5625

    Being young does help.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    About 12 years ago I spent the night with a sexy 40 year-old MILF. I Found out she was a real nympho. That night she had 6 pops to my two. That didn't bother me though. I loved watching her cum because she had a super cute orgasm face!
    Several years ago I had a provider / SB who was multi orgasmic. She claimed that she once counted, I think she said 18 orgasms in less than an hour. She also said that up until she had her first baby at 15, she squirted every time she had sex. But never since then.

  11. #5624

    The provider popped Six times!

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    About 12 years ago I spent the night with a sexy 40 year-old MILF. I Found out she was a real nympho. That night she had 6 pops to my two. That didn't bother me though. I loved watching her cum because she had a super cute orgasm face!
    Six times! WOW!

    Yes, their facial expressions as they squeeze out the big O are great!

  12. #5623

    They don"t have to be young.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I've never been limited to one pop per session. Nor has that been said by any provider to me. We pay for time. YMMV.

    I recall from a couple years ago a session with a cute and sizzling hot AA late teen former HS cheerleader. I met her on Seeking or SB. She was 7 months pregnant, and was showing! Claimed her BF hadn't touched her since he heard she was preggers, and she was HORNY!

    FIVE pops for the sex starved hottie! One for me.

    Should I have asked for some of my $$$ back as a tip?
    About 12 years ago I spent the night with a sexy 40 year-old MILF. I Found out she was a real nympho. That night she had 6 pops to my two. That didn't bother me though. I loved watching her cum because she had a super cute orgasm face!

  13. #5622

    More than one happy pop in an hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy5563  [View Original Post]
    Question for the group. In order to get 2 pops, do you have to go the hour and a half? I saw a provider recently, disappointed that was not happening.
    I've never been limited to one pop per session. Nor has that been said by any provider to me. We pay for time. YMMV.

    I recall from a couple years ago a session with a cute and sizzling hot AA late teen former HS cheerleader. I met her on Seeking or SB. She was 7 months pregnant, and was showing! Claimed her BF hadn't touched her since he heard she was preggers, and she was HORNY!

    FIVE pops for the sex starved hottie! One for me.

    Should I have asked for some of my $$$ back as a tip?

  14. #5621

    Pops

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy5563  [View Original Post]
    Question for the group. In order to get 2 pops, do you have to go the hour and a half? I saw a provider recently, disappointed that was not happening.
    In most cases, if you can do two in a half hour or an hour, it's part of the meeting. Andes.

  15. #5620

    Hour vs Hour and half

    Question for the group. In order to get 2 pops, do you have to go the hour and a half? I saw a provider recently, disappointed that was not happening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape