Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 33028
-
05-13-26 13:20 #32128Senior Member

Posts: 666Intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...-/966852378181
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/830361742998
Just curious anyone seen yet?
-
05-13-26 12:28 #32127Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Ladybug CT return
The 860 number is the one that she immediately responds to. Let her know that you're interested in her to come to Connecticut.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 12:27 #32126Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Ladybug CT return
Send ladybug a text to the 860-780-XXXX number that's listed in the ad.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
In order for Ladybug to come visit Connecticut she needs more interest let her know that you're interested. This is exactly what it said in the text message that I attached in my initial thread.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/vermo...n/747451877842
Again it's the first number listed in the ad in the link above.
-
05-13-26 10:55 #32125Senior Member

Posts: 976Any update on her return to Connecticut? Those tits look awesome.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 10:13 #32124Senior Member

Posts: 39Which # is best to use the 860 or 802?
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 07:46 #32123Senior Member

Posts: 1233Maybe he's her newest "helper".
Originally Posted by AssMan4412
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 13:29 #32122Senior Member

Posts: 75Can you DM the number you use? Don't see any recent ads.
Originally Posted by ThatWhiteGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 13:07 #32121Senior Member

Posts: 51Real
They are colombian and dominican beauties avail from wed to sat out of famous motel in wethersfield reasonable rate good looking have handlers but no issues girls rotate every 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by ThatWhiteGuy12
[View Original Post]
Better than crack heads in the scene.
-
05-12-26 12:32 #32120Senior Member

Posts: 598Jade-Useless Post
For the most part this post is useless for fellow mongers. Be nice if you took the time to actually do a thorough review and from your experience describe what makes her "Amazing".
Originally Posted by Cdschein
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 08:40 #32119Senior Member

Posts: 102
-
05-12-26 08:10 #32118Senior Member

Posts: 521140 is for all 3 holes. If you don't want Greek she'll come down.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 06:05 #32117Senior Member

Posts: 464Jade
Is she flexible on her adv rates? 140 for a QV is a little more than I like to pay. Also I don't recall, is BBFSCIP on the table?
Originally Posted by Cdschein
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 22:11 #32116Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Ladybug CT return
I did reach out. I suggest those who enjoy a really good BBBJ with some huge knockers do the same. Ladybug knows about the form and has know about it for years.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
Curent ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/vermo...n/747451877842
-
05-11-26 19:39 #32115Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Ladybug CT return
I reached out to Ladybug back in 2024 at that number. I just sent a text message.
Originally Posted by AssLover01
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 19:15 #32114Senior Member

Posts: 976I remember her. I'd stop by.
Originally Posted by AssLover01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




