Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 39996
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 293

    North near ashland

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I live in south central WI but have occasional business in Detroit, so I pass through Chi from time to time. Never took the opportunity to visit any of the local AMPs before. This time I checked one out going each way. On the way there, I stopped at Orange. Physically it was much more of a shitehole than I expected. Upon entering, I encountered puddles on the floor, a bucket that was failing to collect the leak that was causing the puddles, and a mop that nobody was using to remove the puddles. I was greeted by tiny Anna. I dug her spinner body, exactly my favorite kind. She doesn't speak a lick of English, but I managed to communicate to her that I wanted to use the bathroom. The bathroom was a shitehole, literally and figuratively, filthy and gross, not that I really cared--I'll piss just about anywhere. We get to the room and she was affectionate and sexy. BBBJ was on point. I asked about BBFS and was denied. So on goes the cover and she climbs on for some CG, during which she made a lot of not-very-convincing ecstacy noises that I could have done without. Then we flip over for mish. I usually can't cum in a condom, so I requested she finish me off with her mouth. Her English is bad enough that it took some effort to communicate that's what I wanted, even with the help of some pretty obvious sign language. Eventually it got across and I exploded into her pretty mouth. She didn't seem to like that very much, buy if she didn't expect it, that's not my problem. I don't know if that was the reason, but somehow she was a little less friendly by the end of the session than she had been at the beginning. All in all a pretty good experience, mostly because of that tiny body, which I found incredibly sexy.

    On the return trip I stopped at the newish place on North Ave a couple blocks west Ashland. Met with Angel. She's really sweet and has a very pretty face. Body is okay, a bit more cushion than I prefer, but not bad. In some ways, it was kind of the opposite of my experience with Anna. Anna seemed to like me less at the end than at the beginning. Angel seemed a little cautious at first, but warmed up over time and by the end we were besties. She gave me a little massage at the beginning, and then we hit the table shower, where all the action happened. After washing me, she provided a BBBJ that was better than many but not as good as Anna's. It was good enough that I wanted to start boinking right away, partly because I'm old and didn't want to lose my nice boner walking back to the room while cold from the shower in just a towel. So we went at it pretty good right there on the shower table in multiple positions. Angel's noises were more convincing than Anna's. And she knows how to ride. As I mentioned above, I usually don't cum in a condom, but with Angel, I did no problem. Went back to the room for a little post-coital message, during which we were laughing a lot and having a great time. I'd definitely go back to see her if the opportunity arises. Damage was 3 bills for a full hour at each place.
    Do you happen to remember the name?

  2. #39215

    A Tale of Two AMPs

    I live in south central WI but have occasional business in Detroit, so I pass through Chi from time to time. Never took the opportunity to visit any of the local AMPs before. This time I checked one out going each way. On the way there, I stopped at Orange. Physically it was much more of a shitehole than I expected. Upon entering, I encountered puddles on the floor, a bucket that was failing to collect the leak that was causing the puddles, and a mop that nobody was using to remove the puddles. I was greeted by tiny Anna. I dug her spinner body, exactly my favorite kind. She doesn't speak a lick of English, but I managed to communicate to her that I wanted to use the bathroom. The bathroom was a shitehole, literally and figuratively, filthy and gross, not that I really cared--I'll piss just about anywhere. We get to the room and she was affectionate and sexy. BBBJ was on point. I asked about BBFS and was denied. So on goes the cover and she climbs on for some CG, during which she made a lot of not-very-convincing ecstacy noises that I could have done without. Then we flip over for mish. I usually can't cum in a condom, so I requested she finish me off with her mouth. Her English is bad enough that it took some effort to communicate that's what I wanted, even with the help of some pretty obvious sign language. Eventually it got across and I exploded into her pretty mouth. She didn't seem to like that very much, buy if she didn't expect it, that's not my problem. I don't know if that was the reason, but somehow she was a little less friendly by the end of the session than she had been at the beginning. All in all a pretty good experience, mostly because of that tiny body, which I found incredibly sexy.

    On the return trip I stopped at the newish place on North Ave a couple blocks west Ashland. Met with Angel. She's really sweet and has a very pretty face. Body is okay, a bit more cushion than I prefer, but not bad. In some ways, it was kind of the opposite of my experience with Anna. Anna seemed to like me less at the end than at the beginning. Angel seemed a little cautious at first, but warmed up over time and by the end we were besties. She gave me a little massage at the beginning, and then we hit the table shower, where all the action happened. After washing me, she provided a BBBJ that was better than many but not as good as Anna's. It was good enough that I wanted to start boinking right away, partly because I'm old and didn't want to lose my nice boner walking back to the room while cold from the shower in just a towel. So we went at it pretty good right there on the shower table in multiple positions. Angel's noises were more convincing than Anna's. And she knows how to ride. As I mentioned above, I usually don't cum in a condom, but with Angel, I did no problem. Went back to the room for a little post-coital message, during which we were laughing a lot and having a great time. I'd definitely go back to see her if the opportunity arises. Damage was 3 bills for a full hour at each place.

  3. #39214

    Anyone been to Orange / top1 lately?

    Anyone go recently? Looks like they have some nice girls recently. I want to try Celina.

  4. #39213

    Star hot spa

    Any information on Zoey at star hot spa?

  5. #39212
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Any thing good in the south suburbs?

    Near Orland Park.
    Sent you a PM.

  6. #39211

    Aliyah and Chicago Massage

    Figured I'd give this spot another shot despite all the shill noise on the board lately. Wasn't too bad honestly.

    Saw Aliyah. Mid 30's for sure, wish they had something younger in rotation, but she's not bad looking at all. Petite frame which worked for me and a nice set of natural D cups on her. Decent English, friendly enough.

    Quick shower, she washed me down and got handsy with it. Back to the room for a short rub before flipping over. Some LFK and a little DFK, BBBJ was solid, wet, and used her hands along with her mouth. No DT, but no complaints.

    Finished with a HJ, she kept the GFE vibe going. Made out with me a bit while she stroked me out. Cleaned me up after.

    80 at the door, 120 donation on top.

  7. #39210

    Best Deep Tissue

    Who knows of a great deep tissue massage therapist on the north side. Only L1 is needed but more is always welcome. Thanks, y'all!

  8. #39209

    Any Thing Good

    Any thing good in the south suburbs?

    Near Orland Park.

  9. #39208
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    Both DFK, BBBJ, and rim a lot, so very GFE. May's voice sounds a lot like Anne. Some Differences are that May's tits are a lot bigger. Annie wouldn't do TS for some reason, but May would do a lot of B2 B and BBBJ on the TS. Pussy looks similar.
    Thank you. I have to get there. ASAP. LOL.

  10. #39207
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3148  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what are the similarities. Are May's nipples like Anne's. How about pussy lips? Similar or bigger? I still can't believe they are sisters. Was trying to make way over the weekend but couldn't get there.
    Both DFK, BBBJ, and rim a lot, so very GFE. May's voice sounds a lot like Anne. Some Differences are that May's tits are a lot bigger. Annie wouldn't do TS for some reason, but May would do a lot of B2B and BBBJ on the TS. Pussy looks similar.

  11. #39206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 293

    Archer ave.

    I'll be near Archer ave tomorrow afternoon. I've seen a lot of posts but I don't usually visit that area. Any recommendations for L3 and DATY. I might just try one of the spas mentioned in the thread, but if someone knows of a therapist who is great, I would like that too. Thanks.

  12. #39205

    Anne and May

    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I'd say she's worth the VIP, and I did BBBJCIM with her. She's maybe 5, 2 with much bigger boobs. Age wise she's maybe late 30's to early 40's. Someone else in here said she looks a little older than Annie.
    Just wondering what are the similarities. Are May's nipples like Anne's. How about pussy lips? Similar or bigger? I still can't believe they are sisters. Was trying to make way over the weekend but couldn't get there.

  13. #39204
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Worth the $300 VIP? What's her size + age?
    I'd say she's worth the VIP, and I did BBBJCIM with her. She's maybe 5, 2 with much bigger boobs. Age wise she's maybe late 30's to early 40's. Someone else in here said she looks a little older than Annie.

  14. #39203

    Outcall Massage

    Hello,

    Could someone point me in the right direction to find good outcall massage service in downtown Chicago? Feel free to pm. Thanks.

  15. #39202

    ISO some nice man mades!

    Anyone have a recommendation for place / girl that has nice implants and does full service? Closer to downtown the better!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape