Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 26430
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25860

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyBoi3  [View Original Post]
    Saw her add on tryst (https://tryst.link/massage/hailey-marie4319#contact) looks like she got a a killer body but want to know if she legit.
    Never saw her she seemed to good to be true at least imo. I texted her and she barely responded. Eventually told me to go over at midnight on a weekday which I was fine with. I asked price and she said between 400-800. What the fuck does "between" mean. I then asked her how long the session was and she said as long as I wanted which again just didn't all add up. I ghosted her.

    She started texting me often asking if I was still interested. For a woman that looked closer to the upper end in quality for MKE she just seemed off to me. Looks like some people did see her but I had my spidey senses going off and bailed.

  2. #25859

    Sugar daddy's

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I remember like I said once before seeing her without her makeup on at DMV she is ugly, but her body is amazing. It was amazing enough for me to try to reach out to her to see if I can set something up. She responded promptly which is a good thing, but then she said she wanted me to take her shopping and be her sugar daddy. I'm not interested in being nobody, sugar, daddy or taking an escort shopping. I only want one thing which is to relieve some stress and empty my nuts wherever she will let me LOL.
    I think someone on here once said, and I'm paraphrasing, we don't pay them for sex or their time, we pay them to leave.

  3. #25858

    Which?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerFan79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kate or Kirby lately? Was thinking of seeing her but the last review was not good. Don't know if it was a one off or a pattern with her. I just don't want to waste my time since it is limited. Thanks.
    Which Kate are you referring to?

  4. #25857

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerFan79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kate or Kirby lately? Was thinking of seeing her but the last review was not good. Don't know if it was a one off or a pattern with her. I just don't want to waste my time since it is limited. Thanks.
    I saw her about two months ago, she has lost lots of weight and has signs of usage. I just went for a BJ and her head game was good. At the time she was at a hotel on Appleton that reeked of smoke. Probably won't repeat.

  5. #25856
    Quote Originally Posted by RSwanson  [View Original Post]
    I saw the add for Strawberry Queen, and though it seemed too good to be true, everyone else I tried to see never responded. This one didn't either until the 3rd attempt. Wanted to know what city I was in. Her post is listed in several cities, but all within a reasonable drive from Milwaukee, so didn't seem out of the question. Then she said she'd need a 50% deposit to confirm without telling me her location, and I said no and that was the end.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/110146316972
    Very common scam and you did the right thing.

  6. #25855

    Kate

    Has anyone seen Kate or Kirby lately? Was thinking of seeing her but the last review was not good. Don't know if it was a one off or a pattern with her. I just don't want to waste my time since it is limited. Thanks.

  7. #25854
    Quote Originally Posted by RSwanson  [View Original Post]
    I saw the add for Strawberry Queen, and though it seemed too good to be true, everyone else I tried to see never responded. This one didn't either until the 3rd attempt. Wanted to know what city I was in. Her post is listed in several cities, but all within a reasonable drive from Milwaukee, so didn't seem out of the question. Then she said she'd need a 50% deposit to confirm without telling me her location, and I said no and that was the end.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/110146316972
    Same experience here. Certainly a scam. She asks what city I am in and finds a hotel in that city and says she is in that hotel. Most likely she isn't even in Wisconsin. 50% deposit. You only need a couple of people to fall for that trap each day to make easy money.

  8. #25853

    Strawberry Queen

    I saw the add for Strawberry Queen, and though it seemed too good to be true, everyone else I tried to see never responded. This one didn't either until the 3rd attempt. Wanted to know what city I was in. Her post is listed in several cities, but all within a reasonable drive from Milwaukee, so didn't seem out of the question. Then she said she'd need a 50% deposit to confirm without telling me her location, and I said no and that was the end.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/110146316972
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Strawberry Queen.jpg‎  

  9. #25852

    I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by NotLob  [View Original Post]
    No shame man, her latest pictures with the dark hair and the tight tits and that she offers extra time make it look like she would be a fun time Thanks for taking the hit. She sems to really want a sugar daddy.
    I remember like I said once before seeing her without her makeup on at DMV she is ugly, but her body is amazing. It was amazing enough for me to try to reach out to her to see if I can set something up. She responded promptly which is a good thing, but then she said she wanted me to take her shopping and be her sugar daddy. I'm not interested in being nobody, sugar, daddy or taking an escort shopping. I only want one thing which is to relieve some stress and empty my nuts wherever she will let me LOL.

  10. #25851

    I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by NotLob  [View Original Post]
    No shame man, her latest pictures with the dark hair and the tight tits and that she offers extra time make it look like she would be a fun time Thanks for taking the hit. She sems to really want a sugar daddy.
    I remember like I said once before seeing her without her makeup on at DMV she is ugly, but her body is amazing. It was amazing enough for me to try to reach out to her to see if I can set something up. She responded promptly which is a good thing, but then she said she wanted me to take her shopping and be her sugar daddy. I'm not interested in being nobody, sugar, daddy or taking an escort shopping. I only want one thing which is to relieve some stress and empty my nuts wherever she will let me LOL.

  11. #25850

    New Head DR. In Town!

    Any intel on this one? Posts say she is new in town but pics look familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/499160995616

  12. #25849

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by GDrew  [View Original Post]
    Damn dude. She is bangin. I have no advice, but if you pull the trigger, please let us know.
    Saw her maybe half a year ago. It's the girl in the pictures. Great body. Massage was average. Promises more than you'll receive I walked away, not wanting to repeat.

  13. #25848

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    So I got the itch this week and after reviewing the offerings available, contacted a couple that caught my eye. Ended up texting with Paisley / Mandie who's been discussed on here before. She wanted me to buy photos and videos first to prove I'm not a cop. Little head was thinking, and I like the look of her pix in the ad so I said fuck it and paid. She texted back the pix and videos as promised, and we started arranging a time to meet. She'd even sent me her address before I paid, so I was optimistic.

    Ad link: https://tryst.link/escort/paisleyriverrae2000.

    Then she had some issues with scheduling, and we were delayed a couple of days. We had agreed early on that DFK and MSOG were on the table, which are top of my list that I look for. Finally got it set for today and I get there. Her "sexy outfit" was a pair of baggy sweats and a t-shirt (shirt never came off). Went in for a kiss and was told "I don't kiss". * your ad says you do, and you said you do. Fuck it, got a CBJ to get me hard and then she's like "want to get behind me". . fine just get it over with. Popped and she was done. So much for any of what she promised over text. And she's about 30-40 lbs heavier than the pix she uses in her ad. I'd forgive that without hesitation if she lived up to the DFK, MSOG, and dressed like she gave a damn.

    0/10, do not recommend. If anyone knows of a sexy cutie that *does* like to kiss and cuddle and go multiple rounds, I'd love to hear from ya. These Milwaukee bitches aren't worth shit anymore.
    No shame man, her latest pictures with the dark hair and the tight tits and that she offers extra time make it look like she would be a fun time Thanks for taking the hit. She sems to really want a sugar daddy.

  14. #25847
    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    So I got the itch this week and after reviewing the offerings available, contacted a couple that caught my eye. Ended up texting with Paisley / Mandie who's been discussed on here before. She wanted me to buy photos and videos first to prove I'm not a cop. Little head was thinking, and I like the look of her pix in the ad so I said fuck it and paid. She texted back the pix and videos as promised, and we started arranging a time to meet. She'd even sent me her address before I paid, so I was optimistic.

    Ad link: https://tryst.link/escort/paisleyriverrae2000.

    Then she had some issues with scheduling, and we were delayed a couple of days. We had agreed early on that DFK and MSOG were on the table, which are top of my list that I look for. Finally got it set for today and I get there. Her "sexy outfit" was a pair of baggy sweats and a t-shirt (shirt never came off). Went in for a kiss and was told "I don't kiss". * your ad says you do, and you said you do. Fuck it, got a CBJ to get me hard and then she's like "want to get behind me". . fine just get it over with. Popped and she was done..
    Yeah man, for that price nowadays, in a bigger city. Ish, that would've been a red flag for me already telling me nope.

  15. #25846
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyBoi3  [View Original Post]
    Saw her add on tryst (https://tryst.link/massage/hailey-marie4319#contact) looks like she got a a killer body but want to know if she legit.
    Damn dude. She is bangin. I have no advice, but if you pull the trigger, please let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape