Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 12355
-
05-12-26 16:00 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 1000I make a circle shape with my thumb and finger on one hand and I use my other pointing finger to go in and out of that hole. They usually understand what I want after that.
Originally Posted by MussoliniB
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 14:13 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 27Beauty SPA / Lulu
Walked in and greeted by a very attractive girl. Her name is Lulu.
Waited in a room for about 5 minutes, she comes in and takes me to another room. She's gorgeous for her age. And very frisky. Her breasts look beautiful they appear to be implants but that doesn't detract from their aesthetic appeal or feel.
We're kissing like crazy, hands everywhere. I show her the tip and tell her I have a cover. Then it's just non-stop action. Kissing while she takes my pants off, I strip and lay her down on the bed. Go straight into some good DATY / o for a good while.
Slip on the cover and pound away in mish until I pop.
She then gives a great massage. After the massage she's still really frisky, I peek up a little and tried to get her in for round 2. But it didn't happen.
She's a treat!
-
05-11-26 23:12 #11723Regular Member

Posts: 27Confirm camel slide
I have gotten it.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
It is just soapy slide (not nuru gel) but oh boy! Camel toe slide I though I sill be spent already.
-
05-11-26 20:38 #11722Regular Member

Posts: 12Communication
Since I'm very much learning this stuff, how do why'all communicate what you want to these ladies? Next time I go, I may want to be edged, or ruined. Do they understand the terminology?
-
05-11-26 14:34 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 95I haven't experienced enjoy yet. But from what I've been told it's not real Nuru just a soapy body slide. I've been meaning to go but can't get a straight answer on if the soap they use is fragranced or not.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
I have been to Love a lot, but not recently. Did they add a table shower there? From what I remember there were only two rooms and one"break" room. Had good service there before but location wise it's always so awkward being so close to a busy road and so close to a bus stop. Definitely made plenty of eye contact with folks getting off the bus / waiting for the bus.
-
05-11-26 13:26 #11720Senior Member

Posts: 190Enjoy Love Table Showers
Been reading a lot about the table showers and body slides at Enjoy and Love. A couple of questions andyour can PM if you would rather. A few people have referred to them as nuru. Are they? Is it's just a soapy slide or do they oil you up. Sounds like a completely nude slide. Anyone at either place including a camel slide?
-
05-11-26 10:44 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 764Most of the time I pay aftet
Only about 1/3 of the time do they tell me to get the money on the flip. The fun ones who do will reach down and play with my balls as I go through my pant pockets.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 00:27 #11718Senior Member

Posts: 146Enjoy spa. Lisa
Had a great time with Lisa at Enjoy spa. Total was $$ for 30 minutes. Got a table shower with body slide / nuru massage in the shower room. Some kissing (LFK), DATY, BBBJ & CFS in the massage room. After the clean up, a soft massage. Overall, a great deal.
She is Chinese. Good looking. Big B cups tits. Extra Sexy when she used her tits doing the body slide in the shower room. Extra points for her.
-
05-10-26 16:36 #11717Regular Member

Posts: 25Stupid autocorrect, I meant AMPs.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 16:18 #11716Senior Member

Posts: 633Amos
What and where is amos?
Originally Posted by Wacow0324
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 14:56 #11715Senior Member

Posts: 2033Time and total?
Sounds like you had a great time, the laughing and talking is a good indicator of that. May I ask how long was your session, and what was the total donation?
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 14:32 #11714Regular Member

Posts: 25I am one that usually gives payment for everything up front, that way it doesn't ruin the mood. I can honestly say there has only been one time that I did not get what I paid for. I usually give them $$ up front and make sure to say for house and tip for everything. The place I went to was on Duke, forgot the name. Lady gave me this surprised look when on the flip I motioned for her to take everything off and pointed to her groin area. All she ended up doing was a HJ and it wasn't even that good. From that point on, I only visit talked about stores and if I decide to go to a lesser known store, I make sure to say specifically what I want for the $$ I'm handing over.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
The great thing about amos is the fact they are all working on the same pay scale, no haggling and don't have to worry about being cat fished like the other board.
-
05-10-26 13:29 #11713Senior Member

Posts: 97Joy luck (y dog) club
I saw the recent favorable reports on Beauty spa and headed over. Joy is a tiny little firecracker at maybe 5 foot nothing, but a firecracker she is. All the usual letters as at the east side quadrivium but Joy took it to another level. I thought she was beautiful but I don't care how your scale works she's at least cute. B / C MMs which some of you care about but they were perfect for her frame. I cannot say enough good stuff about how fun the visit was. By the end we were laughing and having a great time.
As I was leaving a very nice looking, possibly MMS / auntie (stopped me to ask me how it was and to introduce me to the other lady there right now, Lulu. She's also very nice looking with maybe C / D's? Something like that. I wouldn't kick the possible MMS / auntie off the massage table, either.
-
05-10-26 13:18 #11712Senior Member

Posts: 633I agree and disagree
Going through your clothes at the flip is a pain in the ass. But, if the massage or her attitude is crap it gives you the opportunity to bail without further damage.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
There are a few shops still accepting 1. 5 and 1. 6 for 30 and 2.0 for 60.
The mistake he made was not confirming the 2. 0 he gave her was for everything.
-
05-10-26 12:40 #11711Regular Member

Posts: 12Inflation?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






