Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36571

    Emily UTR

    Can someone send me the Emily UTR info? I am interested like the rest.

  2. #36570

    AudreyLOL

    If anyone has seen her, please PM me. TIA.

  3. #36569

    Sally (bathtub)

    Has any one been able to get a response from her or see her (Sally who posts pictures from her bathtub)? She is actively posting but I cannot get a response from her. What part of town is she working? Maybe she is not even worth my time.

  4. #36568

    Sadie

    Anyone see this girl yet? I have a 6 PM with her scheduled but would like some info:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528

  5. #36567

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Sally on JD cool chick but smokes and will light up in front of you vibe kill for me. Got rules just so you know. She is a not a bad looking chick over priced. Not A UTR posting on STG now https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/289210360257.
    Agreed for where she's at on jd charging crazy in a Crack house motel.

  6. #36566

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Star is looking for company. White submissive MILF. Everything is on the menu. If you have a fetish or kink she'll take care of it.
    Could you PM her digits or any links?

  7. #36565
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkazzy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not the same Woman from before. Looks like drugs got a hold of her again based on her appearance and recent performance. Will not go back.
    Yeah she doesn't look like her pictures anymore that's for sure. Pretty decent head skills though.

  8. #36564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Star

    Star is looking for company. White submissive MILF. Everything is on the menu. If you have a fetish or kink she'll take care of it.

  9. #36563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLvr69  [View Original Post]
    Not yet. Been trying for 3 days now. Such a waste of time.
    I reached out Saturday around 8 pm. She responded about a hour later to let me know she does not entertain at night. Told her I will try Sunday afternoon. She text me Sunday morning around 8. I responded to her around 1 or 2 p. No response after that. I'm a night guy, so my schedule realky don't align with early am play.

  10. #36562

    Sally

    Sally on JD cool chick but smokes and will light up in front of you vibe kill for me. Got rules just so you know. She is a not a bad looking chick over priced. Not A UTR posting on STG now https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/289210360257.

  11. #36561

    Is she real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with Emily?
    Not yet. Been trying for 3 days now. Such a waste of time.

  12. #36560

    On leaving Richmond.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTheHoe  [View Original Post]
    LE has won Richmond (I guess they legitimately have nothing else to do). I'm personally looking to just get out of Richmond (I've no ties to this place and this shit blows). Would suggest any one else that's a monger who isn't stuck here do the same.
    I agree the Richmond scene is the pits but take it from me, don't move to Erie, PA, it's actually much worse. Test the waters before you settle down somewhere new.

  13. #36559

    UTR Emily

    Anyone had any luck with Emily?

  14. #36558

    Miss Beckybell

    I have seen her ad many times and been curious, finally the stars aligned so that I could reach out. Comms were very easy and prompt. Staying at a hotel in Chester that I'm sure many of us are familiar with. When I arrived, she greeted me wearing a robe hanging open so I could see her body. I think the pics are a tad old, still mostly accurate though. She had a little dog in the room, but it more or less minded its own business and wasn't a distraction. We got down to it, pretty decent covered BJ ("just tell me when to stop") and then briefly hit the kitty which was nice and tight. She claims to be a Greek queen and I would agree, she took it like a champ. I would definitely repeat. 180 for the hh and another 40 for the trip to Greece.

  15. #36557

    UTR on this side of town?

    Anyone have an UTR provider North of the River? I like peeling away for a QV, but the 40-60 min to get to Southside / P Burg is killing me.

    PM me with any info and thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape