Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 694 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 10410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10305

    Latina AD

    There's a lot of AD's that are saying Latina but ghost when asked for a current pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyChoc  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...s/748508709526

    She is not the girl in the pics. This is not even photoshop or old photos. It's not her. She is Mexican, much older, shorter and a lot bigger. She was sweet in trying to convince but I declined. Now she is real, so if you are just looking for something and short and thick is your thing then she is your gal. Just don't expect the girl in the pics.

  2. #10304
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan22  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed my dream with this young lady. The pictures are accurate. She is nice and friendly. Located in a residual apartment. Communication was easy. Location was easy to find. She does have a roommate. But she is cool. I repeated twice in one weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...s/341327484889
    Unfortunately she moved back to Hilton Head. She was a nice dream, I repeated several times aldo while she was here.

  3. #10303

    Nice Dream

    I enjoyed my dream with this young lady. The pictures are accurate. She is nice and friendly. Located in a residual apartment. Communication was easy. Location was easy to find. She does have a roommate. But she is cool. I repeated twice in one weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...s/341327484889

  4. #10302

    Not the girl in the as but she is real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...s/748508709526

    She is not the girl in the pics. This is not even photoshop or old photos. It's not her. She is Mexican, much older, shorter and a lot bigger. She was sweet in trying to convince but I declined. Now she is real, so if you are just looking for something and short and thick is your thing then she is your gal. Just don't expect the girl in the pics.

  5. #10301

    Pinehurst May

    She's full of sh*t is the only thing you left out brother! Those so called deposits until the 1st of June is fake as her lopsided breast! Hey May! Hope you enjoy your NEW job better than you work at your current you fake b*otch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mayinthepines

    Just a PSA, she relies on fomo to book people. She doesn't like doing this, doesn't like her clients, offers half hearted GFE, and her multiple visits thing is a scam. She got some people in RDU a few years ago when she was active there. All in all a bad provider. She simply likes money too much but doesn't like putting in any effort at all for it.

    A couple weeks ago she posted she was retiring on the 15th of this month (two days ago). Today that date has been changed to 1st June. Willing to bet on the 1st, she'll extend it further.

    She does pay attention to this forum because last time I posted a PSA a couple years ago she immediately deleted her profile the next day. And billy Thornton was kind enough to post pics then before she deleted her profile.

    Would strongly recommend avoiding.

  6. #10300

    XMay PSA

    https://tryst.link/escort/mayinthepines

    Just a PSA, she relies on fomo to book people. She doesn't like doing this, doesn't like her clients, offers half hearted GFE, and her multiple visits thing is a scam. She got some people in RDU a few years ago when she was active there. All in all a bad provider. She simply likes money too much but doesn't like putting in any effort at all for it.

    A couple weeks ago she posted she was retiring on the 15th of this month (two days ago). Today that date has been changed to 1st June. Willing to bet on the 1st, she'll extend it further.

    She does pay attention to this forum because last time I posted a PSA a couple years ago she immediately deleted her profile the next day. And billy Thornton was kind enough to post pics then before she deleted her profile.

    Would strongly recommend avoiding.

  7. #10299

    Nympho

    Never met anyone at Cedar Creek before Nympho. Figured I give her a shot since I'm on the road and didn't want travel inside Fay. Good comms, location was a hotel right of exit 49. Place looked lived in with clutter everywhere. Nympho did her best to make me comfortable. She wore some lingerie that could barely hold her tits up. Nymph has some nice boobs. That was the best thing about her in my opinion. I opted for the 100 sloppy. Head games wasn't as sloppy as I expected. These girls say their head game is messy, sloppy, etc, but they never live up to their hype; at least for me. I lasted a good 5 minutes before she jerked me to finish on her tits. Lastly, nymph does allow recording if you share the video with her.

  8. #10298

    Itty bitty

    I always ask for a current pic, if they hit me with the pics are current on my AD or they want to charge so much for a pic then that's enough for me to know the pics on the AD are either old, filtered or not them at all. Glad you used your bigger head because there are times when I didn't and TOFT made me cry lmao. YMMV and stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew6294  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Itty Bitty today because my two regulars are out of town and I figured I would TOFTY. Her pics are obviously filtered, but I'm ok with a little age and wasn't too worried. Set up was easy, standard "let me know when you're 5 minutes away". She never answered the 5 min warning and then when I got there she left my "here" text on read to a couple minutes. I noticed a sketchy dude hanging out, but I wasn't too worried about him as he looked to be minding his business. I finally get a text saying "coming out". Thank God she came out because that was for sure a gremlin! At least 30 years older than the pics. I left. Thought I'd warn you fellas. Included a link and pics for when the link goes dead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...n&weightType=l

  9. #10297

    Itty bitty gremlin

    I met the third one "itty bitty" today. Waiting for my post to be approved. She is not the girl in the photos, or that was her before she aged 30 years.

  10. #10296

  11. #10295

    Itty bitty

    Contacted Itty Bitty today because my two regulars are out of town and I figured I would TOFTY. Her pics are obviously filtered, but I'm ok with a little age and wasn't too worried. Set up was easy, standard "let me know when you're 5 minutes away". She never answered the 5 min warning and then when I got there she left my "here" text on read to a couple minutes. I noticed a sketchy dude hanging out, but I wasn't too worried about him as he looked to be minding his business. I finally get a text saying "coming out". Thank God she came out because that was for sure a gremlin! At least 30 years older than the pics. I left. Thought I'd warn you fellas. Included a link and pics for when the link goes dead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...n&weightType=l
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0198.jpg‎   IMG_0199.jpg‎  

  12. #10294

    Dream in SL

    Had a dream about a girl named MiMi near the base. Coms were good, late as usual but not too bad. Worst bbj ever, like almost painful. It wasn't doing it for me so she offered up the kitty. Tight, not bad looking from the back. Unfortunately it just wasn't a good dream. It wasn't a nightmare either tho, so there's that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cumberland-nc/female-escorts/-ic-oc--cp-w-mimi-9107018953/006249547718

    Personally, I’d pass and go get a massage.

  13. #10293

    Honey Taylor

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...i/251524858031

    Sent this bad attitude chick a message around lunch time yesterday and she didn't reply til around 730 that night. I asked what happened and she says she was at work. Kool, I respect that. I asked for a current pic and she tells me $10 and I didn't reply back LOL. Fast forward to this afternoon around 130 and out of the blue she text me wassupp? I replied back asking what was wrong and she tell me that I texted her LOL. When I remind her about the day before she promptly alerts me that she isn't reading what I replied back to her which was 4 sentences! She then calls me weird and that all of US always be lying lmao. I finished up by letting her know that the attitude she carry's will make her a bank in this game but I swear I can't find 1 provider to keep me away from ALMP. As always YMMV and be safe!!

  14. #10292
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolimitjoel  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Bambi a couple weeks ago. Looks exactly like the pictures, big fat ass. Saw her on x before she started posting around. Had a good time, already planning my next visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/196849991

    On the other hand is there any info on these 2?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/206640762

    Saw a review on this one saying she's expensive but when I messaged she said 150 for a hour? Seems fishy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/206640482

    Can't find anything on her.
    The last one is legit. Slim and looks exactly like the pictures.

  15. #10291

    Any info on this one?

    I notice she is back and forth between Fayetteville and Bladen County. Anyone dreamed of her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/353507919679

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape