Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 17699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17114
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Came across this ad this morning, never saw this post before. The pictures and rate look TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207821497#.
    Recognize those pictures.

    I'd personally avoid.

  2. #17113
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Came across this ad this morning, never saw this post before. The pictures and rate look TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207821497#.
    This is the only review I could find for her:

    https://callescort.org/618-573-5242#table.

    Might be a real person, YMMV regarding safety and actual delivery of services.

  3. #17112

    Carmen, Fenton

    Came across this ad this morning, never saw this post before. The pictures and rate look TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207821497#.

  4. #17111

    Luscious

    I've seen her a couple of times. Not the hottest, not the best body, friendly enough, sucks dick like a champ, takes an anal pounding as well as anyone (which is why I saw her. Twice). When she's available, she's a good back-up plan. But if you're looking for great tits, you're going to be disappointed. She can smell like an ashtray (did 1 of the 2 visits), which is a turnoff for me. But. If she was available when my other anal pounding girls were not, I'd see her again.

    Moman.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone has seen Luscious. How was that? I'm a boob guy so I'm intrigued.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/207155771

  5. #17110

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where does she ad drtise?
    Here is a link, she doesn't post that often but has a lot of availability. I agree with the OP that she gives a great BBBJ. Not the cutest out there, but is friendly and seems to enjoy what she does.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6188081561/1

  6. #17109
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where does she ad drtise?
    Escort Babylon.

  7. #17108
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207648017
    Link goes to all ads, us have a name.

  8. #17107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Try Scarlett in MH not a beauty queen but one hell of bbj.
    Where does she ad drtise?

  9. #17106

    Anyone tried her?

    Has anyone had experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207648017

  10. #17105
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Here's my thoughts at first glance. I'd be skeptical of this one. Yes, a picture search shows these pictures posted on a site I've never seen called ladys. One and also shows the name Saleen. They also show Raleigh as her normal city where she works and that's also in her tryst post. That said, the number on her tryst post is different from the posts on the other site. What's sketchy to me is the tryst post itself. Her title name is Angelica28 but then she said her name is Mary. The rest of her post seems super fake with the way it's worded and activities discussed. It just feels off to me but I'm always super skeptical of any new posts that pop up, especially ones that have multiple locations listed. If you can get her to video verify and see the actual girl on the other end of the call, I'd feel a whole lot better about her. Got to be safe out there as there are just too many scammers using other people's photos.
    I was texting with her Saturday and asked about a date in the afternoon and she just disappeared from the conversation until like 11 pm with an "I'm free now". I don't have time for those games so I found someone else who actually keeps appointments and is legit.

  11. #17104
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Getting tired of AMP's, but I haven't had much worthwhile luck with FS providers. Ideally I'd like to find a reliable BJ provider available weekday daytime that I can throw into the rotation to get some variety. I'm in west county near Bridgeton, willing to travel 10 miles. Don't want to travel downtown or north county, St. Charles area fine. Covered is fine if they are actually talented / enthusiastic.

    Thanks!

    On a side note, are the Wilson Ave latinas on LC as fake as they look?
    Try Scarlett in MH not a beauty queen but one hell of bbj.

  12. #17103
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Here's my thoughts at first glance. I'd be skeptical of this one. Yes, a picture search shows these pictures posted on a site I've never seen called ladys. One and also shows the name Saleen. They also show Raleigh as her normal city where she works and that's also in her tryst post. That said, the number on her tryst post is different from the posts on the other site. What's sketchy to me is the tryst post itself. Her title name is Angelica28 but then she said her name is Mary. The rest of her post seems super fake with the way it's worded and activities discussed. It just feels off to me but I'm always super skeptical of any new posts that pop up, especially ones that have multiple locations listed. If you can get her to video verify and see the actual girl on the other end of the call, I'd feel a whole lot better about her. Got to be safe out there as there are just too many scammers using other people's photos.
    Really appreciate the input and insight. I did message her and she responded promptly. Her prices didn't match her ad though which you're right kind of a red flag just in that itself. Just looking for someone nearby to take a load and allows msog. Anyone have any suggestions on a 20-30's bike to take for a spin. Like I said, I'm new to the escort game and going to be extra cautious before I take the dive. I've been real spoiled coming from Detroit where I could fuck 3 21 yo strippers in a night for under $600. Seems like that's a pipe dream around these parts. Any assistance or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks all. Appreciate the reply's.

  13. #17102

    ISO reliable weekday daytime BJ provider in west county

    Getting tired of AMP's, but I haven't had much worthwhile luck with FS providers. Ideally I'd like to find a reliable BJ provider available weekday daytime that I can throw into the rotation to get some variety. I'm in west county near Bridgeton, willing to travel 10 miles. Don't want to travel downtown or north county, St. Charles area fine. Covered is fine if they are actually talented / enthusiastic.

    Thanks!

    On a side note, are the Wilson Ave latinas on LC as fake as they look?

  14. #17101
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Just as the title says. Iv always just fucked strippers but after being here for a short time, its clear the club girls are not like home and I'm going to have to pivot. Looking to try the escort game for the first time out of desperation but I have my reservations. Mostly about discretion and le safety. Found this girl who checks enough boxes for me to try out for a spin. Anyone have any luck with her? Tia. Messages are welcome. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysaleen-6
    Seen her ad, she looks cute let us know how she is.

  15. #17100

    Saleen

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Just as the title says. Iv always just fucked strippers but after being here for a short time, its clear the club girls are not like home and I'm going to have to pivot. Looking to try the escort game for the first time out of desperation but I have my reservations. Mostly about discretion and le safety. Found this girl who checks enough boxes for me to try out for a spin. Anyone have any luck with her? Tia. Messages are welcome. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysaleen-6
    Here's my thoughts at first glance. I'd be skeptical of this one. Yes, a picture search shows these pictures posted on a site I've never seen called ladys. One and also shows the name Saleen. They also show Raleigh as her normal city where she works and that's also in her tryst post. That said, the number on her tryst post is different from the posts on the other site. What's sketchy to me is the tryst post itself. Her title name is Angelica28 but then she said her name is Mary. The rest of her post seems super fake with the way it's worded and activities discussed. It just feels off to me but I'm always super skeptical of any new posts that pop up, especially ones that have multiple locations listed. If you can get her to video verify and see the actual girl on the other end of the call, I'd feel a whole lot better about her. Got to be safe out there as there are just too many scammers using other people's photos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape