Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 26629
-
05-11-26 21:24 #25954Senior Member

Posts: 122Not Tiny Tiger. Tiny is a different one
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
This tiny
-
05-11-26 21:04 #25953Senior Member

Posts: 499Yeah, not the tiny in question.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly;7610906[URL
-
05-11-26 19:32 #25952Senior Member

Posts: 1014https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...r/721104756077
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 17:14 #25951Senior Member

Posts: 185Yeah she's definitely back to her old habits before her rehab stay and its unfortunately due to her "friends" that she hangs out with. Definitely will avoid for now as it seems like she's turn for the worse with her attitude and her rushing to get people out the door.
Originally Posted by Sharkesque
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 15:23 #25950Regular Member

Posts: 22Amber Red Head
Any one indulge quite yet? She's been posting here periodically. Pics almost come off as a stripper, just trying to see if she is legitimate.
Thanks guys!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/202196193369
-
05-11-26 12:51 #25949Senior Member

Posts: 68Lana Lapiz?
https://tryst.link/escort/lanalapiz
Anyone seen her lately? Couldn't find anything recent.
-
05-11-26 00:12 #25948Senior Member

Posts: 157The last time I saw her she was showing me all the weird and obsessive texts and voicemails she receives. Probably just creeped out. Not to mention she was already low volume to begin with and was never a GR resident. She still sometimes posts in Lansing tho if you can catch her!
Originally Posted by BudMan455
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 22:01 #25947Senior Member

Posts: 225Tyla
She posts in Lansing these days, which I believe is also where she lives. I saw her several times in GR back in Nov-Jan but after that could never seem to set up a time with her. I thought we had made a good connection at the time. In the past she had a normal job but not sure that is the case these days. Keep in mind that she also deletes her STG posts after she goes off the clock.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
OD.
-
05-10-26 18:11 #25946Senior Member

Posts: 54Kitty
Done with Kitty / Grace. It's a shame, she's fucking hot and she gives good head, but her attitude has gone downhill since the first few times I've seen her. The last two times she's tried to both a.) back out on what we agreed on before I showed up, and b.) rush me on the finish. No bigger turnoff than a girl acting like sucking my dick is taking too long when I've paid for a half hour and we're maybe 5 minutes in.
-
05-10-26 16:06 #25945Senior Member

Posts: 170Tyla
I been seeing Tyla post in Lansing so I'm not sure if she went back out that way. I seen something about some car problems so maybe she'll make it back to this side. As for recommendations I don't have any but hopefully Tyla will make it back this way since it's not an upcharge and she enjoys it.
Originally Posted by BudMan455
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 13:22 #25944Senior Member

Posts: 499The first clue is she posted for five different cities all over the state.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 12:42 #25943Senior Member

Posts: 122This one wants to sell vids before meet
She is undoubtedly a scam. Wants to sell vids before any meetup. $25 a vid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/896421023843
-
05-10-26 09:20 #25942Regular Member

Posts: 17Tyla?
Anybody seen or heard from Tyla? Lightskin Greek goddess. Or does anyone have recommendations on Greek providers?
-
05-09-26 17:45 #25941Senior Member

Posts: 122Tiny
Whatever happened to Tiny? Haven't seen her post in forever.
-
05-09-26 14:22 #25940Senior Member

Posts: 42Sophia
I didn’t have the best communication experience in setting something up. She looks intriguing though.
Anyone have a different experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/703225708971











Reply With Quote





