Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 25690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25150

    Angel needmore and dixie

    Dreamed about this sweet AA a half dozen times over the past year and loved the experience, friendly and reasonable.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/96410793

  2. #25149

    Finally caught up with Gemma

    She's not very organized; on my first attempt to meet her, almost a year ago, she went silent between setting times and rates and giving me an address; that used to be a deal breaker for me ever trying again, but it's so common now I sometimes bend. In this case I'm glad I did, even though we started with a comms problem.

    This time I got address and room number at a notel, arrived on time and had no answer to several knocks and texts. Waited in the car about 10 mintues then gave up and went to get some food nearby, she replyed to my text, phone died, must have been in the bathroom when I knocked, and so on. Offered 20 discount by way of apology so I went back.

    All great from there on. Usual motel messy but clean, she was shower fresh and sweet (personality and kitty). Got naked right away, very responsive to DATY and gave great BBBJCIM. Left happy.

    Current ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/120046213474

  3. #25148

    A good AA provider. Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT but figured I'd ask.

    Looking to scratch that AA itch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/207328243#.

    Also looking for recommendations in that department.

    Thanks in advance.
    I have a favorite; goes by Chocolate, has a current ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/620440809347

    Accurate ad, always honest, good comms and reasonable rates.

  4. #25147

    Anyone seen this provider Valerie?

    Not sure if this is real or a scam (she says $200 HR for FS) and says she is in Dayton.

    https://sarasotabradenton.trystpage....05133806915584

    Also any recommendations from this site:

    https://dayton.trystpage.com/female-escorts

    I am looking for a slim provider that loves kissing, DATY, FIV and the rest (all covered is Ok) and who isn't a scam. So hard to tell, I am visiting for 3 days.

  5. #25146

    Utr

    I met this lovely Hispanic girl in her twenties. A beautiful sexy beast. 5'1 tiny waist nice medium perky boobs and a Hispanic ass. Scheduling was challenge at first as she's works a full time job. But when stars aligned man what a trip! Her skin feels so soft. Her shaved kitty was dripping wet. I'm not much of a writer so I'll keep this short. She let me bent her in any which way. Finished with cim. She's beautiful and kind. I am willing to share info with 5 of the seniors on first come first serve basis.

  6. #25145
    Quote Originally Posted by SexHombre  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this girl?

    https://dayton.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / sexy-girl-your-town-escort-efc7 ff.

    Thanks.
    That looks like a scam to me.

  7. #25144

    Let's Shut This Biatch Down!

    This skanky ass hoe has set up 3 of our fellow mongers in the past 8 months to be robbed at gunpoint when they went to her place for an incall. Her name is Kym, she stays in a small 4 unit 2 story apartment bldg a stones throw from from the corner of Catalpa and Salem Ave. Our latest victim was late last week (he posted in ripoff reports) and that skank had nerve enough to post her ad on STG today looking for another victim. I say enough is enough. Let's shut this biatch down once and for all. Let's keep her on the front page to get the word out, for all mongers to steer clear of her. This is about having fun, not putting up with her BS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/374786454602

  8. #25143

    What name does she go by on here?

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is the correct spelling. She has been reviewed many times. Some good and some not so good by many different mongers.

    I tried to set something up but she required a video chat which I do not do. I offered to meet her in person and pay her just to meet but she refused.

    I lost interest after reading different reports about her.
    A lot of them want you to show them weenie on camera or send a photo of it so they know you're not a fed or whatever, Just don't give out your actual phone number use snapchat or something else to video call them. Also I am not sure if this is true but I feel like a lot of them will ignore you if you're not attractive to them even if you got the dough. Also do you know what name she goes by on here so I can research, thank you.

  9. #25142

    Anyone see her

    Any reports on this girl?

    https://dayton.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / sexy-girl-your-town-escort-efc7 ff.

    Thanks.

  10. #25141

    Its Searra

    I believe that is the correct spelling. She has been reviewed many times. Some good and some not so good by many different mongers.

    I tried to set something up but she required a video chat which I do not do. I offered to meet her in person and pay her just to meet but she refused.

    I lost interest after reading different reports about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOscar  [View Original Post]
    Guessing still no new info on her? Pink hair young girl was reported might have been doing stings in the past but unknown for sure at this moment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/705339184449

  11. #25140
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOscar  [View Original Post]
    Guessing still no new info on her? Pink hair young girl was reported might have been doing stings in the past but unknown for sure at this moment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/705339184449
    She is friends with cait and does duos with Cait, Just never seems to be available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/gfe/162893418518

  12. #25139

    Catch me while you can

    Guessing still no new info on her? Pink hair young girl was reported might have been doing stings in the past but unknown for sure at this moment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/705339184449

  13. #25138

    Pretty woman, Sierra baby, new number

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/471659122945

    Lmao, anyone seen her lately, no reviews?

    Who's this weird "bad review guy".

    PM me if you like.

  14. #25137

    Re: Cherri red

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about these providers?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/983500659488
    Saw her Friday, incall Miller lane, room was a bit cluttered but enough space to get the deed done, has a dog, but is friendly. She was ready for play when she opened up the door, nothing on but panties and they came off after the LE check, she was clean, Nice tits, started with titty sucking and pussy play, daty and toy play. She came and was very wet, gave me some BBBJ, decent skills, wanted to go in, did doggy and mish, nice snug pussy, finish with BBBJ, no cum. Overall she got the job done.

  15. #25136
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    To me when a lady says that she prefers women she is not very good at pleasing men. She will do what is needed to get the guy out but it will be mechanical.

    Yes that is a generality and not all women are like that.

    But that also tells me this is not a sting or a scam. Now I could be wrong on that.
    I'm willing to gamble the first part. Not so much on the latter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape