Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 887 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13055

    Mini mayhem

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fount.../587072675093.

    Outcall, asked for donation. Sent and the ghosted. Fraudster.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260515-060519.jpg‎  

  2. #13054
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    Don't need no stinkin' reviews. Her wanting a 50% deposit is all I need to know.
    I missed that.

  3. #13053

    Sexxilexxi Reviews

    Don't need no stinkin' reviews. Her wanting a 50% deposit is all I need to know.

  4. #13052

  5. #13051
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSc  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for awhile now has anyone seen her just looking to verify that's she's real and not waking into something like LEO or pimp https://skipthegames.com/posts/fount...e/170583856989.
    Not LEO, but a pain in the ass. Had several appts to meet but she fell asleep every time, then will call at random times during the day asking you to come. Decent looking but not worth the trouble to me. She lives in my neighborhood so I know her from passing.

  6. #13050

    Sinnamon

    Anyone seen Sinnamon? She's been posting for awhile but I don't recall seeimg any reviews pro or con. Little' Nacho's interested has been piqued.

    TiA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...-/101769144334

    Nacho.

  7. #13049

    Review of Costa and her friend

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    She must have gotten blown up after your review! Link was good last night but gone today when I was going to text her.
    Costa is a lot of fun. The session reminded me of the days when I first started mongering. Excellent CBJ. Mating press missionary was even better. Pound town like I was back in college until I filled the bag.

    Her friend is a bit mechanical. Rushed me to finish.

    Here's the link to her ad again: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/206731313.

  8. #13048

    Seen her and her friend before. Here's another link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipgame  [View Original Post]
    I checked earlier she took down her solo ad but it's the petite girl out of the two. I have seen both and can confirm she's good. Second girl on the ad was also good, has a thicker build but wasn't as friendly and more the straight to business type.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/206731313

  9. #13047

    Any one can Verify

    She's been posting for awhile now has anyone seen her just looking to verify that's she's real and not waking into something like LEO or pimp https://skipthegames.com/posts/fount...e/170583856989.

  10. #13046

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work sir.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...t/144257414113

  11. #13045
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSc  [View Original Post]
    I saw this tiny thing a little bit ago she was sweet little thing. No sign of drug use and to my surprise was very sweet and we had a nice conversation after the fact. I guess because of her skin color I was expecting her English not to be good but its perfect not even a accent. Everything was covered which I personally enjoy BBBJ before suiting up but it wasn't on the menu and I never push. Communication is good if you can get her to respond the first time. I tried to see her again but she canceled on me last second because of some family issues she was sweet about it and its much better than being ghosted which is 90% of what most of the girls on skg do. I've gotten a couple of "hey" text from her since my first visit so if you have a wife or other please make preparation before you meet her. I will see her again. She's not yet damaged by this type of work so see her before it ruins her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...t/857803514090 damage was 100 qv.
    She must have gotten blown up after your review! Link was good last night but gone today when I was going to text her.

  12. #13044

    Latest Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work sir.
    I checked earlier she took down her solo ad but it's the petite girl out of the two. I have seen both and can confirm she's good. Second girl on the ad was also good, has a thicker build but wasn't as friendly and more the straight to business type.

  13. #13043
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSc  [View Original Post]
    I saw this tiny thing a little bit ago she was sweet little thing. No sign of drug use and to my surprise was very sweet and we had a nice conversation after the fact. I guess because of her skin color I was expecting her English not to be good but its perfect not even a accent. Everything was covered which I personally enjoy BBBJ before suiting up but it wasn't on the menu and I never push. Communication is good if you can get her to respond the first time. I tried to see her again but she canceled on me last second because of some family issues she was sweet about it and its much better than being ghosted which is 90% of what most of the girls on skg do. I've gotten a couple of "hey" text from her since my first visit so if you have a wife or other please make preparation before you meet her. I will see her again. She's not yet damaged by this type of work so see her before it ruins her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...t/857803514090 damage was 100 qv.
    Link doesn't work sir.

  14. #13042

    Cosign with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSc  [View Original Post]
    I saw this tiny thing a little bit ago she was sweet little thing. No sign of drug use and to my surprise was very sweet and we had a nice conversation after the fact. I guess because of her skin color I was expecting her English not to be good but its perfect not even a accent. Everything was covered which I personally enjoy BBBJ before suiting up but it wasn't on the menu and I never push. Communication is good if you can get her to respond the first time. I tried to see her again but she canceled on me last second because of some family issues she was sweet about it and its much better than being ghosted which is 90% of what most of the girls on skg do. I've gotten a couple of "hey" text from her since my first visit so if you have a wife or other please make preparation before you meet her. I will see her again. She's not yet damaged by this type of work so see her before it ruins her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...t/857803514090 damage was 100 qv.
    I reviewed her a month or so ago and she's a good hang. I said only drawback was she might have you waiting for 5-10 minutes because of family issues.

    But everything you said I agree with.

  15. #13041
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...y/081661277612

    Wanted to have a little fun today and I love the ass on this one. Comms were good. Got to the hotel, place was a little messy. Nothing terrible. Little heavier than the pics and suspected demons but didn't see anything laying around to confirm. Asks if I brought a condom. Should have been my first red flag. Says she likes the way I look and she would blow me bare. Keep in mind I paid for an hour but if the head is good, the donation was decent so I went ahead. Takes me forever to cum anyway. She gets into it for about 5 min and says she really wants to fuck so asks if I could go get condoms and come right back and she will restart the hour. I should have shoved my dick back into her mouth and made her finish but I wanted to fuck too. Went and got condoms, but when I left her sister was outside. I was gone maybe five minutes and get back and text her and said her sister had a play inside and it'll be 90 min. Come back and she'll take care of me. Told her I didn't have all day to fuck around and then she went silent. She got me. I didn't put this in ripoff reports because she did suck me off for a bit, and the head was decent, but I paid for an hour and didn't nut. So, take that how you want to. Avoid.
    You always want to bring a wrapper because if you leave that room for a wrapper or anything else your not getting back in the room. She's got your donation nothing else she needs. However if you hadn't given your donation most likely she would have seen you again. Reason being you would have received a free oral. Never trust these girls they are not like you and me they are hustlers and will do whatever to get what they need.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape