Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 4895
-
05-25-26 20:41 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 285There's nothing wrong with following someone's lead. But there are times that can be misleading. Which is why I will follow my gut if I feel it's legit and worth it. And if it's not. Then I'll admit when I'm wrong. In this case, I was wrong for pulling the plug on seeing her again prematurely. But was right yesterday by giving her the benefit of doubt and another chance. Every ladies situation can and will change from time to time. If it was his number which she hit me up with Friday night ending in 2271. Then I wouldn't have bothered. Different number told me the situation may be different this time. I was shocked when she hit me up yesterday with a different number. So that was the deal maker.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 20:07 #4774Senior Member

Posts: 248Man
Shampoo55: You are really on top of this! I will just follow your lead! Thanks BoatJock.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 17:12 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 285Okay maybe I did jump the gun too soon on not seeing her. That was until she hit me up with these different digits. Yes her cousin is a female and it is her phone. So yeah I went and seen her and he was nowhere to be seen. The only thing that concerned me more was that she was at First State inn which doesn't have a good rep. I've heard it's on LE radar. But I still wanted to see her and check out her situation. Whether he really locked up or not. Hopefully she's trying to break away from him. That was a quick turnaround from when I talked to her the other night. But I had to check her out again. If she had hit me with his number, I wouldn't have seen her. Its not her phone either so it's hard to tell how long she can be reached with this number. So I had to smash her again. Especially after the first time.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 16:05 #4772Senior Member

Posts: 2788A Couple of Days?
Hey what changed in two days? Seems like you were pretty adamant about avoiding Elsa, issuing a strong warning, then two days later you're seeing her? Are we to assume this was a "BF" issue?
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
How do we know the BF's locked up and for how long? Likely to make bail at some point and show up back in control?
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
Is her "cousin" a male of female? IF female does she date too?
I'm kinda confused, do we take your warning seriously and avoid?
-
05-25-26 15:23 #4771Regular Member

Posts: 11Heather Banks
Heather Banks is back. She wanted to make sure if I posted about our recent link that I passed on her greetings. Spent about 30 minutes with her. She has been laying low since her last state sponsored vacation. She is spunky as ever. She will visit your location and when possible host. Hit her up 610xxxx021. Same old Heather.
-
05-25-26 06:45 #4770Senior Member

Posts: 285Elsa
Got to see Elsa yesterday. She was in Dover ar First State inn. So I went and seen her. She was rooming with her cousin. That's whose phone she's using. So it's hard to tell how long she'll have this number. Her bf is on vacation. I wasn't doing anything at the time she hit me up. I flew to Dover quick.
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4644750-First+state+inn+302+8657979.
-
05-24-26 17:03 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 630With maybe one exception (detailed in the NJ forum, claimed spooked by a cop car in the motel parking lot), whenever I get stood up I just assume it's because they got a better offer while I was en-route and took the more profitable date.
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
If it was a regular of mine, I'd give her an opportunity to make up for it (reduced rate / free session), but if they're defiant and / or someone I've never seen before, I just add them to my no-fly list, post online that they will stand you up, and move on.
She doesn't look half-bad from a body perspective. Looks a bit older than the 32 she's claiming, but under different circumstances I'd wonder if she was a good lay.
-
05-24-26 11:17 #4768Senior Member

Posts: 84Stood up
Was supposed to hookup with this Jessica a few nights ago. I never did hear from her when I let her know I was on the way. Hard to tell what happened. It's not like this was our first mtg. I've seen her three other times this year alone. Four times total. I just do the head which is really good. I still haven't heard from her which is strange.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...h/381697507341
-
05-23-26 11:15 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 285Elsa
She hit me up last night wanting to meet for a cardate. I reminded her that I'm not down with cardates. She hit me back a few hours ago saying we can do incall if I came now and I needed a condom for BJ and sex. Which I already knew. I told her I won't be coming to her house anymore to do incall dates and that I wasn't comfortable the last time by someone knocking on her bedroom window. I didn't mention the bf but it was direct shot that was intended for him to see. When I seen her she told me he smashed her phone. So we know this phone is his. Especially if it's his account. I don't believe it was her I was talking to. Whether it was her or not. I won't be seeing her again. I wouldn't even see her at a hotel either. He probably be in the bathroom or not far. It's a shame because she's a good time. Smh I asked her last night why she doesn't put ads on kittyads anymore and never got an answer. I really don't think it was Elsa I was talking to because her convo was totally different from our previous chats even before we met. So if she or he hits you up wanting to meet. You've been warned.
-
05-21-26 12:51 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks
Thanks for the info. Not sure if I'm going to waste my time. If she can't even hold a consistent conversation long enough. I can only imagine what a date would be like.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 07:05 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 818Drugs in use
Meet up with her a few times last year for car dates. Definitely a user. Was fairly responsive on fb. Hasn't been advertising back then. Good BJ. Can't speak as to full service. Of course, doesn't look as good as the pics and a real shame about the drug use, because it had already taken a toll back then. I imagine she's only gotten worse, was at one time, a very pretty girl. I think I might be upset meeting her for those prices. I know everything has gone up, but I paid much less.
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:23 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone have info on her
I've been chatting with this one off and on for the last two maybe three months. We were supposed to meet up a few times. But she always goes M. I. A when time to meet. She's in Dover and was really who I was supposed to be meeting a few months ago when I met up with Vanilla. First she called herself Michelle. Now she goes by Manda. You'll be talking to her one minute. Then she'll go ghost and I mean ghost. You may not hear from her for a week or more. Then out of the blue she'll hit you up wanting to meet. And it's always the wrong time. Looks like she has a different number now. She hit me up with the new # on her ad. But she was using the number ending on 1136 back when we were trying to meet. She looks like a lot of fun but it appears that she's not too reliable. Hard to tell what kind of habit she has. It has to be something.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...3/035951949215
-
05-12-26 08:11 #4763Senior Member

Posts: 84Elsa
I did hit Elsa up about two months ago. Not long after I seen the ad that she was in Marydel. Chatted with her a few times. She gave me an address but I never tried to hookup. The last number I remember she had ended in four 0 six six. She changes numbers like the weather. I didn't have any problems the one time I seen her in Wilmington. Looks like things are different with her now.
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 17:34 #4762Senior Member

Posts: 2788Added Element to A Date?
Let's see. Dude is banging on the window to control her date timing, he smashed her phone, he's involved in her dating?
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a case for the Task Force, no? Stopping a girl from being manipulated and forced to date is the whole point isn't it, rather than shutting down the AMPs? I guess they don't get any press out of the single dudes coercing girls, so they just ignore this stuff?
But a prime example why, when there is a dude involved in the situation, one should carefully consider the risks. Usually exceeds comfort level for this chair.
-
05-11-26 17:28 #4761Senior Member

Posts: 2788Other Thoughts and Insights?
Appreciate AgedGeek's response and further insights as to his experiences. He has some good points. So once again, not looking to offend him, I'll use his post as a tool to provide some insight and methods others could use. Hope I don't offend and education overall is the intent.
Yeah sounds reasonable. Things like that either set off my Spidey Senses or make me roll my eyes over the way some operate. (hooker time).
Originally Posted by AgedGeek
[View Original Post]
You are right! Many girls are wary of talking details before the date. For me that is a deal breaker. I'm not going to waste my time traveling to a girl, and finding out something key is not on the menu. Most guys I guess just fold and go ahead with things. I learned long ago to walk when things don't match or go south. I think those girls who won't talk details up front usually state such in their adverts. But also I have found I can ask politely what is out of bounds for a girl that usually doesn't offend. Oh yeah, on occasion there is a girl too inexperienced that rejects that convoy or the ones who 'blow up" on me for asking. I always figure that if they do either, I am happy as I'd rather have that happen than before meeting, not during. NEXT!
Originally Posted by AgedGeek
[View Original Post]
Also, I would think it is more dangerous for a dude to walk into a date, with money in hand and start talking about services. That sounds like a scenario for a set-up to me, get the dude to say things that make the encounter a crime. I mean if LE has the time and resources to Subpoena your phone for a misdemeanor crime, so be it. I don't take my phone into a massage with a new girl. Fwiw.
I've had that happen too! So I know where you are coming from. So for me it comes down to technique at that point. A) Show you have the funds to pay for the massage. She grabs for it, could be a red flag. B) I offer to place the fee on a table, dresser of wherever that is away from the massage table and keep myself between the fee and the girl until she starts the massage. Usually, I have found that the rip-off artists are going to go for the funds right away, and setting it aside, they will go for it.
Originally Posted by AgedGeek
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing that, based on what your report, that there are two different dudes and you, being the one that posted here, got the flak. So the other dude was the chatty Cathy and got booted for it. Just shows what making assumptions can do.
Originally Posted by AgedGeek
[View Original Post]
Again, sorry for your bad experience, wasted time and resources! But yes, not everyone is going to be a match and those YMMV experiences are important to have out in the open. All info, both + or. Is helpful to dudes who do a history search and evaluate what went on. So yes, anyone should share. Thanks for sharing. It gets 'strange" when all one sees are glowing reports.
Originally Posted by AgedGeek
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





