Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1413
    Found a new real Deal, she is not a spinner but is not a BBW, if you like big breast you will love her, if you like a girl with a pierced tongue that knows how to use it, you will love her, she has a great attitude, she is all about you, she wants to please you and she is very responsive and vocal. Best BBBJ and best GFE session in a long time. She is a keeper.

    This is her CL AD

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1001582981.html

    "Lets have some FUN today!! I'm available for your enjoyment. 5'5", brown hair, brown eyes, soft skin, 38DD, sexy curves, flirty smile, great personality. INCALLS ONLY. No blocked calls or texting. Call me now at six*one*six, four*zero*one, five*eight*five*five. Or e-mail me with a pic and receive a prompt reply. What are you waiting for? $120/hhr or $170/hr. I can't wait to hear from you.~Gaby xoxox "

    Anyone see her recently? Ive been calling her number but no one answers

  2. #48

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxaeon
    I wouldn't know how Hanna is because she never has returned a phone call. I have called her on 5 or 6 occasions and have never gotten any response. What can a guy do to get a returned phone call or text?
    Are you callling outside of business hours?
    I think for Hanna its a 9 -5 Monday thru Friday.
    She's not one of those girls chasing the next hit with whoever, whenever.

  3. #47

    Hanna

    I wouldn't know how Hanna is because she never has returned a phone call. I have called her on 5 or 6 occasions and have never gotten any response. What can a guy do to get a returned phone call or text?

  4. #46

    Tanya

    This young lady is sweet beautiful and passionate. Search C/L for the name "Tanya" age 21. There is another Tanya age 30, don't know anything about her.

    I think I am in love.

  5. #45

    Mia / Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuelsmith
    I have had the pleasure of spending time with both Mia and Hanna on many occasions. I recommend both highly. The are, indeed, the real deal. In my experience, Mia is more shy & passive, Hanna is more funny & outgoing.- but both are really sweet. Can't go wrong with either one.


    I hope it didn't come across as me dissin Hanna. The intent was to give the ultimate compliment to Mia. Hanna is definately my favorite of the local girls.
    Its just as you said, they are different.
    To use a car anology its like the difference between a Rolls Royce and a Ferrari. Both the best of their kind but completely different driving experiences.

    With Mia, its all about smooth, and comfort, and relaxation.

    With Hanna, its strap yourself in, its going to be a wild ride!


    BTW Mia opens up when you get to know her. Once you make a connection she is quite outgoing.

  6. #44

    Mia / Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
    I've talked about Mia befoe so I'll keep this brief.

    Without a doubt she is the real deal.

    If you are at all into spinners you gotta see her.

    I had blown my mongering budget for a while but when I saw Mia back in town I had to see.

    She is better than ever.

    Definitely my ATF. (sorry Hanna, luv you to)

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1011118474.html
    I have had the pleasure of spending time with both Mia and Hanna on many occasions. I recommend both highly. The are, indeed, the real deal. In my experience, Mia is more shy & passive, Hanna is more funny & outgoing.- but both are really sweet. Can't go wrong with either one.

  7. #43

    The rest . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
    I've talked about Mia befoe so I'll keep this brief.
    Without a doubt she is the real deal.
    If you are at all into spinners you gotta see her.
    I had blown my mongering budget for a while but when I saw Mia back in town I had to see.
    She is better than ever.

    Definitely my ATF. (sorry Hanna, luv you to)

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1011118474.html

    of the view.


    http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww67/MiaMaxwell/



    Nemo

  8. #42

    Mia is back in town. As GFE as it gets

    I've talked about Mia befoe so I'll keep this brief.
    Without a doubt she is the real deal.
    If you are at all into spinners you gotta see her.
    I had blown my mongering budget for a while but when I saw Mia back in town I had to see.
    She is better than ever.

    Definitely my ATF. (sorry Hanna, luv you to)

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1011118474.html

  9. #41

    I love my Orlando

    Get Wrapped up with Hanna

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    One of my ATFs, Hanna Banna is one of the best in Orlando. As GFE as it gets. I've had the pleasure of her company on multiple occasions, always a pleasure.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come get fully wrapped with Hanna Banana. Don't you deserve some pampering? Let me give time away from everything where it's all about you. I'm white, blonde with blue eyes. I have smooth skin that loves to be touched and I smell wonderful. I will greet you at my door with a warm hug and huge smile, but if you don't like what you see when you get to my door you can walk away without any hard feelings. I know how to have a good conversation and stimulate your mind as well as your muscles. I'm sensual and like to tease you till you can't handle it and explode. Safe incall; not hotel. East Orlando.

    D & D free. 200 hour *OLD FRIENDS ALWAYS GET THEIR DEAL*
    Reviewed: TER id=113906
    407 454 411four


    As GFE AS IT GETS............I'm utterly flattered....I treat my men well and appreciate what they do for me.....always

    xoxoxoox
    Hanna Banana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails belly.jpg‎  

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Roccojeremmy
    Today I met Gaby at her incall, she is very sweet and nice. She is chubby girls with nice breast and big butt mmmmm yeah a real deal. I forgot she is a provider. This my contribution for today.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=1245656
    http://www.eros-miami.com/files/hs-jennifer88-gaby1.htm

  11. #39

    Bananas are Good for You

    Hanna Banana. What more can I say?

  12. #38

    Latina Gaby

    Today I met Gaby at her incall, she is very sweet and nice. She is chubby girls with nice breast and big butt mmmmm yeah a real deal. I forgot she is a provider. This my contribution for today.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=1245656
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gaby.jpg‎  

  13. #37

    Gaby

    Found a new real Deal, she is not a spinner but is not a BBW, if you like big breast you will love her, if you like a girl with a pierced tongue that knows how to use it, you will love her, she has a great attitude, she is all about you, she wants to please you and she is very responsive and vocal. Best BBBJ and best GFE session in a long time. She is a keeper.

    This is her CL AD

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1001582981.html

    "Lets have some FUN today!! I'm available for your enjoyment. 5'5", brown hair, brown eyes, soft skin, 38DD, sexy curves, flirty smile, great personality. INCALLS ONLY. No blocked calls or texting. Call me now at six*one*six, four*zero*one, five*eight*five*five. Or e-mail me with a pic and receive a prompt reply. What are you waiting for? $120/hhr or $170/hr. I can't wait to hear from you.~Gaby xoxox "
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gaby.jpg‎  

  14. #36

    Summer/Kara, Amber

    For those who don't know from reviewing TER, Summer/Kara and Amber are both terrific and the real deal. They may be a bit difficult to get ahold of sometimes, but each offers a full GFE menu, with gusto. I highly recommend them to anyone.

    Summer/Kara - http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/994945966.html

    Amber - http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/993802879.html

    Since I have been asking for reviews, I thought I would contribute a few.

    Thanks and have fun!

  15. #35

    Paris

    Although, relatively new to the biz, Paris seems to enjoy the session as much as I do. To top it all off, she has a great attitude, a killer body, and a pretty face. With the proper guidance, she has all the qualities to be a "holy grail" experience. Nnms46.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails paris.jpg‎   paris1.jpg‎   paris2.jpg‎   paris3.jpg‎   paris4.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape