Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1155
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #855

    Dora

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    I left at 2:30 and she wasn't there yet but they said she was coming today I wish she had been there because Dora wasn't anything like I had heard She didn't offer a shower and absolutely no kissing Maybe she just had a bad day but I was disappointed.
    I agree with you on Dora. I was pretty disappointed. She was chubby and unattractive. Pictures are very misleading.

  2. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjimintn  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Alice in Nashville. Since she is Japanese, I was wondering if she offers any extras?

    With the other Chinese agency in Nashville (now closed), they would occasionally have Japanese or Korean ladies that offered extras, which the Chinese ladies typically did not.
    Enjoyed her company while she was in Indy. Limited extras, but yes she offers some extras.

  3. #853

    Aria goodheaven

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy5563  [View Original Post]
    Does she DFK? GFE?
    Yes she DFK. Imo, I find her hot. Another k girl with a phat ass and natural D's (I asked her). I really like her boobs, big nipples and fun to play with. Nice ass too, lovely view from the back. Some of these girls genuinely enjoy DATY and she is one of them for sure. The proof will be all over your mouth LOL. I'm not into getting rimjobs but during the shower she went for it. It wasn't life changing but it was a nice surprise LOL. She kind of has a shy and quiet demeanor, but her English is good enough to have small chit chat. Another service queen that likes to please and get pleased.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    What? A porn video of the fun? OMG so cool.
    I didn't partake in the video fun but did try out her nuru. It's slippery fun! Especially when she does the front, her big boobs woke me right back up for round two!

  4. #852

    Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by Kath025  [View Original Post]
    Is Lele back at AsianLove? Heard she was great, any recent info on her service.
    I left at 2:30 and she wasn't there yet but they said she was coming today I wish she had been there because Dora wasn't anything like I had heard She didn't offer a shower and absolutely no kissing Maybe she just had a bad day but I was disappointed.

  5. #851

    Any intel on Lele's return at AsianLove

    Is Lele back at AsianLove? Heard she was great, any recent info on her service.

  6. #850

    Dora AsianLove

    This is a late review for Dora, I saw her on her second day here, I noticed she is still on the site, hope my review is not too late.

    Took a gamble and saw Dora after the booker mentioned she had literally just landed yesterday and was brand new to the scene. It was a first for me, so I was a little nervous, but Dora turned out to be everything and more.

    She opened the door with a sweet smile and welcomed me in with a nice warm hug before leading me to the room. We took a shower together that was really nice with some body sliding and teasing.

    Once we were back in the bedroom, I leaned in for a kiss and she immediately shoved her tongue into my mouth for some wet, sloppy DFK that lasted a solid 5 minutes. The passion was there right from the start and stayed strong throughout the session.

    I laid her down and made my way down for DATY. She absolutely loved it, soaking my face with her juices and squirming like crazy. After making sure she felt good, she eagerly returned the favor with an excellent BBBJ and BLS. She was super enthusiastic the whole time, kissing and nibbling down my thighs too.

    We fucked in a few positions, but doggy was the clear winner. She has a plump, shapely ass and really knows how to throw it back, which felt incredible and made me bust hard. Afterward we kept making out and caressing each other while having some decent conversation. She thanked me for giving her a good first impression in the hobby and asked me to treat her right. She's a genuinely lovely, sweet girl and I'll definitely be back for seconds.

  7. #849

    Aria at GH: Nuru+80 and Video+200

    What? A porn video of the fun? OMG so cool.

  8. #848

    Alice extras?

    Thinking about visiting Alice in Nashville. Since she is Japanese, I was wondering if she offers any extras?

    With the other Chinese agency in Nashville (now closed), they would occasionally have Japanese or Korean ladies that offered extras, which the Chinese ladies typically did not.

  9. #847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Dora

    Visit with Dora today at their new location. She's very cute if she's 5 ft tall. She's barely 5 ft tall, not as thin as the pictures but still somewhat fit and really cute. She is very spunky has some very nice natural sea breasts. Not shaved but trimmed. Had a very unique experience with the cat bath. She was very thorough. I'll just put it at that. She's very playful and overall a very good time. I would definitely recommend again. YMMV she was somewhat GFE with me when we first beat dfk she got really frisky. And to answer the question to the post just below this one, they are not at the Kessler boulevard location anymore. They have now moved.

  10. #846

    Link to girls on Kessler?

    Hey Gents. Looking for a refresher-link to the girls in a brick home on Kessler Blvd? Anyone recall?

  11. #845
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Asian Love Psa

    Hey guys, just a quick heads up. I got a couple messages about the agency. I've been there a couple times but I like to post updates so everyone is on the same page. The most recent upcoming Japanese girl (from new York and super hot) was not able to make it due to some Airbnb booking difficulties. The agency is now now working on getting a better private location so that the girls and us guests are more comfortable. If you got any more questions let me know but the location should be ready by next week. The recent AMP girls are terrible for this month so I am looking forward to next week already.

  12. #844

    Alice AL520

    Saw her before she left. Super sweet girl and although a bit older than the pics, the pics were real. So energetic and fun, after the deed was done, had a great conversation via a translate app. Asking me to stay longer because she enjoyed it and didn't seem like work was a good touch.

  13. #843

    Asianlove Suzumi

    Suzumi has 7. 5 looks and performance score forum other site. Donation is higher than normal.

    https://www.asianlove520.com

    Menu details.

    https://elm6688.com/view/32194

    Additional pics.

    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/21904

    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31709

  14. #842

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo35  [View Original Post]
    https://good-heaven.com/aria/

    Saw some great reviews about her on TER before I went ahead and booked her. I was looking for a service queen and she seem to fit my needs for my business trip. Her service was one of a kind, when we got done with the usual stuff we took a shower. When we had one she gave me a preview inside and let me play with her body and it got her heated up. Back to the bed, I got more of her amazing BBBJ. She took her time to please me while I roam around her body. Then she got on top, we did CG and she was rubbing her clit and tits while grinding on me. Then we switched to mish for some change and finished up with K9 for some grand slam back shots, I came on that last position and she licked my cock off after. She really did give an amazing service and not a clock watcher. I followed her to the bathroom for one more shower and I left a happy man. Worth the money if you looking for a service queen.
    Does she DFK? GFE?

  15. #841

    Aria GH

    https://good-heaven.com/aria/

    Saw some great reviews about her on TER before I went ahead and booked her. I was looking for a service queen and she seem to fit my needs for my business trip. Her service was one of a kind, when we got done with the usual stuff we took a shower. When we had one she gave me a preview inside and let me play with her body and it got her heated up. Back to the bed, I got more of her amazing BBBJ. She took her time to please me while I roam around her body. Then she got on top, we did CG and she was rubbing her clit and tits while grinding on me. Then we switched to mish for some change and finished up with K9 for some grand slam back shots, I came on that last position and she licked my cock off after. She really did give an amazing service and not a clock watcher. I followed her to the bathroom for one more shower and I left a happy man. Worth the money if you looking for a service queen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape