Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 17696
-
05-14-26 15:05 #17111Senior Member

Posts: 239Luscious
I've seen her a couple of times. Not the hottest, not the best body, friendly enough, sucks dick like a champ, takes an anal pounding as well as anyone (which is why I saw her. Twice). When she's available, she's a good back-up plan. But if you're looking for great tits, you're going to be disappointed. She can smell like an ashtray (did 1 of the 2 visits), which is a turnoff for me. But. If she was available when my other anal pounding girls were not, I'd see her again.
Moman.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 14:09 #17110Senior Member

Posts: 51Scarlett
Here is a link, she doesn't post that often but has a lot of availability. I agree with the OP that she gives a great BBBJ. Not the cutest out there, but is friendly and seems to enjoy what she does.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6188081561/1
-
05-14-26 10:43 #17109Senior Member

Posts: 94Escort Babylon.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 10:35 #17108Senior Member

Posts: 250Link goes to all ads, us have a name.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 09:58 #17107Senior Member

Posts: 411Where does she ad drtise?
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 03:14 #17106Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone tried her?
Has anyone had experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207648017
-
05-11-26 21:05 #17105Senior Member

Posts: 882I was texting with her Saturday and asked about a date in the afternoon and she just disappeared from the conversation until like 11 pm with an "I'm free now". I don't have time for those games so I found someone else who actually keeps appointments and is legit.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 16:55 #17104Senior Member

Posts: 94Try Scarlett in MH not a beauty queen but one hell of bbj.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 13:42 #17103Senior Member

Posts: 153Really appreciate the input and insight. I did message her and she responded promptly. Her prices didn't match her ad though which you're right kind of a red flag just in that itself. Just looking for someone nearby to take a load and allows msog. Anyone have any suggestions on a 20-30's bike to take for a spin. Like I said, I'm new to the escort game and going to be extra cautious before I take the dive. I've been real spoiled coming from Detroit where I could fuck 3 21 yo strippers in a night for under $600. Seems like that's a pipe dream around these parts. Any assistance or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks all. Appreciate the reply's.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 13:10 #17102Senior Member

Posts: 279ISO reliable weekday daytime BJ provider in west county
Getting tired of AMP's, but I haven't had much worthwhile luck with FS providers. Ideally I'd like to find a reliable BJ provider available weekday daytime that I can throw into the rotation to get some variety. I'm in west county near Bridgeton, willing to travel 10 miles. Don't want to travel downtown or north county, St. Charles area fine. Covered is fine if they are actually talented / enthusiastic.
Thanks!
On a side note, are the Wilson Ave latinas on LC as fake as they look?
-
05-11-26 10:26 #17101Senior Member

Posts: 250Seen her ad, she looks cute let us know how she is.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 09:34 #17100Senior Member

Posts: 338Saleen
Here's my thoughts at first glance. I'd be skeptical of this one. Yes, a picture search shows these pictures posted on a site I've never seen called ladys. One and also shows the name Saleen. They also show Raleigh as her normal city where she works and that's also in her tryst post. That said, the number on her tryst post is different from the posts on the other site. What's sketchy to me is the tryst post itself. Her title name is Angelica28 but then she said her name is Mary. The rest of her post seems super fake with the way it's worded and activities discussed. It just feels off to me but I'm always super skeptical of any new posts that pop up, especially ones that have multiple locations listed. If you can get her to video verify and see the actual girl on the other end of the call, I'd feel a whole lot better about her. Got to be safe out there as there are just too many scammers using other people's photos.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 01:08 #17099Senior Member

Posts: 153Looking to pop my escort cherry
Just as the title says. Iv always just fucked strippers but after being here for a short time, its clear the club girls are not like home and I'm going to have to pivot. Looking to try the escort game for the first time out of desperation but I have my reservations. Mostly about discretion and le safety. Found this girl who checks enough boxes for me to try out for a spin. Anyone have any luck with her? Tia. Messages are welcome. Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/sexysaleen-6
-
05-10-26 22:50 #17098Senior Member

Posts: 121Alex, Bubbles, and Sasha
Hello,
I am visiting St. Louis next week and wanted to know if any of you gentlemen have had any experience or information with any of these three providers. None of them have reviews on listcrawler and I tried to use the search bar to see if they have been discussed previously. Seeing as to how providers can change their alias at any moment, I wasn't able to find any evidence regarding these 3 women.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to dm if you'd like.
Sasha.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207420676
Buttercup.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207481377
Alex.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207483127
-
05-10-26 17:51 #17097Banned Member

Posts: 60[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote





