Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 22139
-
05-13-26 17:37 #20954Senior Member

Posts: 103You're forgetting the biggest problem with FC and LS. Required valet. No thanks! Don't want to deal with that.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
Unless, there's a way to skip that at FC. Would love to visit sometime but don't want to deal with valet at all.
-
05-13-26 13:58 #20953Regular Member

Posts: 17Recommendations
Looking to trade some BBFS names (DM please). I know most don't want to be put on blast in the main channel. Only interested in dancers at FC, LS or Bts. Well aware of the lower tier clubs.
Thanks in advance.
-
05-13-26 10:13 #20952Senior Member

Posts: 108Great question! I've always wondered myself. Lots of great replies.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 00:02 #20951Senior Member

Posts: 440Whenever in town I usually hit at least two of the upper or middle tier clubs, one at day and one at night. Those clubs are Flight Club and Landing Strip. I have found that both Flight Club and Landing Strip are about the same during the day, while Landing Strip is the more reasonable of the two at night. So, I usually go visit both during the day and LS at night, but occasionally hit both.
Originally Posted by Toenail12
[View Original Post]
Then I'll hit Bogart's Lounge and Henry the VIII both day and night if I didn't find someone I like.
My typical order is about 30 minutes in LS if I find no one I like then head to FC for another half hour then across the street to Bogarts and finally Henry VIII.
Night it's LS again then Henry VIII, Bogarts, and if I struck out I'll stop over to FC.
-
05-12-26 23:53 #20950Senior Member

Posts: 110So I was with Angel at SC the other day. Dropped pants to ankles and pulled shirt up to shoulders. She started breaking out in hives wherever she came in contact with my clothes. Turns out she's highly allergic to cats and I have several. She said next time we both get totally naked to avoid a repeat. Note: She never once suggested we should cut the session short, I ended up stopping because I could see what was happening to her skin and it couldn't have felt good. Good BBBJ to start, cfs, fiv, several warm up dances.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 23:06 #20949Senior Member

Posts: 1473No just drop it to my knees.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 22:00 #20948Senior Member

Posts: 113Upstairs made me chuckle in reference to the couple of steps up to the private dance area.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
I usually take my pants and underwear fully off, though I use my underwear as a barrier between me and the chair / couch / whatever. I live with shoes being off and I go to an extra effort cleaning my shoes and changing my socks at the first opportunity. With clothes on I just feel distracted or "off" when it comes to the dead, at least when it comes to my lower half. I might take my shirt off, but that's if the club is warm / hot.
-
05-12-26 21:50 #20947Senior Member

Posts: 100Quick question
Stopped by Bogarts today, took one of the ladies upstairs for some entertainment. She said "why don't you take your pants off?" I always just drop my pants. Does anyone actually take your pants all the way off? I started thinking about it and that would involve taking off your shoes and I know what's on that floor. Just curious do any of you take the pants all the way off?
-
05-12-26 21:43 #20946Regular Member

Posts: 21Respectfully asking, why do you rate Landing Strip so low? I'd put that above silver cricket any day myself, but different strokes for different folks (pun intended LOL).
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:44 #20945Senior Member

Posts: 677Flight Club days for sure and there is not even a close 2nd place, hot women who will approach you (and trust me they are far from just transactional) great food, drinks and atmosphere.
Originally Posted by Toenail12
[View Original Post]
It is not only the best club in Michigan it is one of the top clubs in the entire nation.
if it doesn't work out you are only a five minutes from Silver Criket which isn't bad especially of you are looking for AA, it is very heavy populated with AA dancers
while BT's in Dearborn sometimes has decent looking dancers they are out of touch. have major GPS and if you offer to buy them a drink they wouldn't hesitate to order themselves a $28 drink without even asking you if that would be ok
1. Flight Club
2. Silver Cricket
3. H8
4. Landing Strip
5. Bogarts
BT's (tied)
-
05-12-26 13:58 #20944Banned Member

Posts: 141Top 5 easy
BT and Landing Strip are top tier, my friend. Pretty girls, but higher prices, usually around $300 average. Flight Club supposedly has pretty girls also, but atmosphere is very transactional and seems to leave many people disappointed.
Originally Posted by Toenail12
[View Original Post]
Silver Criket and Dream Girls are more budget-friendly clubs. SC seems to have better reports than DG, from what people are saying.
Legends downtown has no extras, but honestly I would go there before some of these more dive-bar type clubs.
BT & Landing Strip.
Flight Club.
Legends.
Silver Criket.
-
05-12-26 13:43 #20943Senior Member

Posts: 782It depends on your tastes
There are high end, middle tier, and low-end clubs in the Detroit area that all offer extras. Avoid Detroit proper as the clubs have many restrictions on dancers. Dearborn, Inkster, and Romulus all along the Michigan Avenue corridor from Dearborn east to DTW west.
Originally Posted by Toenail12
[View Original Post]
Take some time to read about 10-20 pages of this forum to find guidance. Low are Henry VIII and Bogart's, middle is BT's, Silver Criket, higher are Landing Strip and Flight Club. Subi's in Southgate is another mid-tier.
Happy reading.
-
05-12-26 12:42 #20942Senior Member

Posts: 38Detroit club tour
Hi everyone I thought about spending a day and night in Detroit area to check out the strip club scene. Looking for some good mileage and extras. Anyone have a top 5 or top 10 strip clubs to visit in Detroit? Which ones are better at day be night would be helpful too. I would probably go on a weekday sometime next week:
-
05-11-26 11:21 #20941Senior Member

Posts: 590Naw, just us guys think like that. They are women, they start thinking about things like that weeks in advance. LOL. These girls were thinking about what they needed to accomplish for mother's day when someone had them bent over a chair back in April.
Originally Posted by JimmyJack1817
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 08:44 #20940Senior Member

Posts: 33Mother's Day Blanks
I was wondering if that would have an impact but was hoping they would need cash or be done with festivities.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





