Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 22139
-
05-11-26 06:20 #20939Senior Member

Posts: 352T.
Originally Posted by JimmyJack1817
[View Original Post]
Dayshift at the cricket Sunday was the same really dead, think it was because of moms day.
-
05-10-26 21:28 #20938Senior Member

Posts: 1473YMMV just like throughout the week, only difference is it's mother's day and a lot dancers have kids.
Originally Posted by JimmyJack1817
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 21:01 #20937Senior Member

Posts: 33No Joy Sunday Night
Hit Crickett and Henry's Sunday evening and both were a desert for girls. H8 t Crickett first around 730 and 2 dancers on the floor and about 10 guys. Went to Henry's after that and 2 dancers but only say 2 other guys. Not sure if it was a late shift change or normal for a Sunday. I assumed it would be lighter than a Fri / Sat but thought it would be siar to a Wed. Did I hit a bad night or is it always this light?
-
05-09-26 11:58 #20936Senior Member

Posts: 899FBP,
Originally Posted by FrostBytePing
[View Original Post]
Is correct she was dancing at Flight Club the last time I was there.
She is originally from Illinois. She began dancing when she was 18 years old in Atlanta at the Follies. When Georgia closed strip clubs for Covid in 2020 she moved up to Michigan. She used multiple dancer names as she rotated between BTs and Dream Girls. The name she used for most of that time is Chloe. But Flight Club already has a Chloe.
After 2023 she took time off to have silicone put in her tits and make them huge.
She used to have really great tits. I sat and talked with her numerous times but never took her to he VIP because she insisted on payment up front. At least she always did with me. I found this strange and I took a number of girls she was friends with and always paid at the end, so I obviously wasn't cheating girls. When I asked her about this she said if she made an exception for me then she would have to make an exception for others. I never followed that logic and think I deserved an exception. She would conclude saying that I am just not the right guy to be her customer and I would always agree when she said that.
I personally don't think she looks good with large enhanced tits. She used to have firm perky B cups. I used to always remark about how attractive I thought her tits where I would watch her dance on stage. She would usually reply you can feel them up in the VIP if you want. After reminding her that would happen since I pay at the end. One night we were sitting at one of the lower level booths in BTs and she just bared her tits at the table and said if you want to touch them so badly go ahead. I spent about 10 minutes giving her tits a really good groping, until one of the bouncers came over and said to stop that in the main room. I had really good hard on by then. She offered we could continue in the VIP, but I declined and thanked her for the letting me feel her tits, I wanted to do that for a couple years.
I also heard a rumor she had breast cancer but I don't know if that is true, and I didn't hear it from her. Sometimes other strippers lie.
MM.
-
05-09-26 11:11 #20935Regular Member

Posts: 22When does she work?
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 21:26 #20934Senior Member

Posts: 1701Booby Traps
I dated Markovitz daughter in high school, I was too young to get into Booby Traps, but I definitely remember it.
Originally Posted by DarkTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 19:57 #20933Senior Member

Posts: 35That's Steph, she's worked at FC, LS and BTs. She's friends with Arabella, you can find her night shift at FC right now.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 17:29 #20932Senior Member

Posts: 352She was workin today at the cricket similar outfit, hot!
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 13:46 #20931Senior Member

Posts: 590Red-Cricket
Might have to pay her a visit.
-
05-08-26 13:30 #20930Senior Member

Posts: 108Damn, that looks like a great night and a much lighter bank account.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 13:10 #20929Senior Member

Posts: 1473DL can you PM some of the IG from where you got these photos?
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 12:41 #20928Banned Member

Posts: 141That locker room and those curtains belong to Flight Club.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 12:18 #20927Senior Member

Posts: 590Sorry meant to say she dances Night Shift at Cricket. But she has bounced around a bit. I even saw her at Bogarts a few months ago.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 12:16 #20926Senior Member

Posts: 590Alright lets switch gears other than reading about Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon going on about abbreviations.
MY IG algorithm has determined I'm a prev so I see all the local girls popping up on my feed. I believe I remember seeing this one at BTs on a late night voyage anybody have any experience with her?
I know I remember seeing her in person I just can't remember which one.
-
05-07-26 23:18 #20925Senior Member

Posts: 384Decoder Ring talk is not allowed here outside the official forum abbreviations
I agree with Electro, this is annoying.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
This "Behind The Scenes" decoder ring nonsense is not allowed here, and the website owner has mass-deleted accounts in the past for this nonsense, as recently as Indianapolis. The official abbreviations are in the website menu, which have been them same since the late 90's and early 2000's on this site. We've been here for decades to share clear details on where to buy pussy, not jerk each other around.
Markovitz named the Dearborn BT's after Booby Trap's when he bought the club in the early 90's. He still owned Booby Traps on 8 mile at the time. He also a BT's in Miami started by the same owner, still wearing the Booby Trap brand on the sign. It is the circuit most girls cycle back and forth between when you hear a Dancer say she is headed to Miami.












Reply With Quote




