Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 18362
-
05-11-26 12:37 #16787Regular Member

Posts: 194That would be perfect and the exam would help credentialize them.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 09:14 #16786Senior Member

Posts: 468Plenty of free riders
No doubt, plenty of free riders looking for meals. That said, Ive gotten pretty good at identifying the girls that will never make it back to the FC, vs those that will end up being a reliable player in my rotation. For example, if a pot requests cash to hang, they do not make the cut. That said, I don't mind taking them out to eat. I enjoy a good meal, and if the chemistry is good; I enjoy good company when the person I'm buying the meal for is easy on the eyes. This is also how I separate the ladies who are really looking for the experience vs the ones who are looking for a payday. If the pot jumps at the chance to just hang out out on a get to know each other better datethen its a good sign that I will need to add her to rotation. A pot that refuses to engage in any playful discussion about sexuality or what they like and dont like behind closed doors, or what they are interested in exploring, is a sign that buying dinners and drinks are a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
When you make it clear you're not going to pay for company; the rinsers will block you after the initial m&g, assuming they even get that far. That's fine with me. Let them chase the business travelers who offer high allowances but use them like an escort. Those ladies either turn into pro SBs or street walkers.
If a pot continues to hang out without demanding allowance; I'll take the relationship to its natural conclusion. And then start providing financial support that's reasonable. Makes things more natural and the ladies I want to see are the ones that want to feel like they are dating me; which is what I want as well. After I bed them though, sometimes it gets annoying when they become high volume but keep wanting to see me. At the end of the day, they are all size queens, even if they don't know it. Once you dick them down right, it's hard for them to forget. I've also found when you teach a girl to cum from anal, it's like opening up a new world for them.
-
05-11-26 07:59 #16785Senior Member

Posts: 368Nicol
She's been reviewed before if you do a search; unless its a new profile.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
She's based out of NY, but travels to DC a few x a year. Usually stays in Arlington or Tysons for a week or 2.
Looks like her pics! She's pretty hot, she's also fun. Its been 2 years since I saw her. I think she wants 600 ppm. She speaks good English. Can't remember if it was covered or not.
Hit her up, you will have fun!
-
05-11-26 07:00 #16784Senior Member

Posts: 92Get your fat ass to under 20% bodyfat
I'm going to make an assumption that most of you guys who either get no responses, blown off for sex, or get 1 k ppm propositioned 90% of the time, are wildly out of shape, or too old. I can't do anything about the latter, but the former group needs to take some responsibility for their lack of physical appearance.
If this is the case I'm going to tell you something no man or woman has the balls to tell you: YOU ARE TOO FUCKING FAT. Get your ass in the gym, take some responsibility for your physical health, and watch the pussy roll in. Heck I don't even go on SB sites anymore and when I do, it's not difficult to get a hottie to message me back or give me rates the rest get. Rarely I'll have a lower rate given to me and they're almost always open to fucking the same evening. Most of you don't seem to understand that women judge you physically and have to be physically attracted to you as well. "Is he reasonably lean and muscular? Can I fuck him without having my head in a freezer the next day?" is 90% of a woman's filter in dating. There's so much fucking research on what makes a male physically attractive, it's almost like gravity in how well understood it should be at this point.
So get your ass to the gym, stop believing bullshit about being able to bypass most women's filters by simply waving a bunch of money or using the "right words", and get a personal trainer and / or on Ozempic already.
-
05-11-26 06:39 #16783Senior Member

Posts: 329[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
05-11-26 06:34 #16782Senior Member

Posts: 329Sofia
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-89061542e8f8
Spinners are kinda my thing so I reached out. She let me know she was staying at a motel with her friend. She was pretty hot, but she asked for 600 each for 30 minutes. I declined. Then she asked for 300 each for 30 minutes, again I declined.
If a 30 minute 3 some is your thing, knock yourself out guys.
-
05-11-26 06:31 #16781Senior Member

Posts: 329LOL this is facts. Saw her once, won't do it again. Looks better in pics.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 00:10 #16780Senior Member

Posts: 517With initiation and Final Exam?
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 00:04 #16779Senior Member

Posts: 525Nicol
Any intel on Nicol? She appears to be a Latina from NY.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-68deec52ca04
-
05-10-26 23:59 #16778Senior Member

Posts: 1049All my hot good ones were 3 yrs ago. Its night and day now. I don't even bother texting anyone anymore its literally a waste of time talking to these stupid girls.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 23:43 #16777Senior Member

Posts: 114I'm mostly surprised by how many don't know what they're doing. How the fuck do you go through all the steps to make an account and never google what it means to be a sugar baby even once?
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 23:35 #16776Senior Member

Posts: 114I've made it happen twice, but the rest of the time it's "oh shit, there's sex involved?" and they're out or the "let's start slow" shit that's just a way to get paid and fed without hitting the sack.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 23:10 #16775Senior Member

Posts: 468Still quite a few of them in the DMV
The ones that reach out to me regularly, even after dropping them from my old rotation, are all in the $300 range, are comfortable with bb after a few meets, and in their 20's or early 30's. Frankly surprised that you didn't run through them all, though some of the ones I've been posting are heavier than you like (eg Violet / Vee has a bit of a gut and hanger tits).
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
As a general rule, I dont drop anything more than $300 on a local SB. That said, after dinner, drinks, club, then hotel, the overall cost is closer to $1 k after factoring in all the other expenses; but those are costs that I'd incur going out with my buddies and I have no desire to stick any part of me in them. When searching locally, I generally stick to the newest filter (see my post below); develop the relationship, and after finding the SBs I connect with the most, fill up my rotation, and throw back the ones I don’t want to keep off market to myself.
It was brutal post covid with Bitcoin soaring; the Fed pumping cash into the system and student loans on hold. The past year or so has gotten infinitely easier though. Youll probably remember my posts for a few years back complaining about how all the finance bros were taking SBs off market before I could even make my move.
That said, I have gone up to $500 when traveling out of state, but that's only because I have less time to develop the relationship with the pot and usually have to close the deal in one night to a week at most.
There are plenty of them still in the DMV, just got to catch them before a Bitcoin or finance bro gets to them first and reinforces all the crap they are reading on Reddit. As someone who has been in sales all my life, it has helped me in the bowl immensely. For the younger guys who are looking to up their game; take a few sales and marketing trainings at work. Youll be surprised at how it will not only help your career, but will be amazing for your game if you play in the bowl long term.
-
05-10-26 23:02 #16774Senior Member

Posts: 468Newbies
I prefer newbies. They are most likely to come to the bowl without preconceived notions. Too many of the experienced SBs are jaded and have been run through. They treat the the bowl like an Eros lite account. A former SB years ago would remark at how her friends would log back into the site to get new iPhones and then log off after an evening with a traveling SD, who was likely to pay the most.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
It's a lot more work to find that newb who is a diamond in the rough that is looking for what I'm looking for; but I've found that to be 90% of the fun of playing in the bowl. Otherwise, I'd be hitting the AMPs; escort sites, etc. I've found that the newbs who are delusional are easy to weed out up front. IMHO, getting to the M&G is 90% of the struggle. Once you get them to the M&G, they see you're a good looking fit guy who can make them feel comfortable and get them laughing; and they realize that they'd probably have gone home with you if they met you at the gym anyway, the rest all kind of falls into place. And I've usually found that it falls into place for much less than the going rate.
No doubt, it's way more work than throwing $1 K out there. But for me that's the fun of the bowl.
-
05-10-26 21:41 #16773Regular Member

Posts: 194We need to put together SB Bootcamp taught by SDs of coarse.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






