Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 24828
-
05-10-26 23:32 #24303Senior Member

Posts: 509Yes. She's the Gymnast
She looks even better than she used to IMO. She was always pretty pricey. What is her fee now? I don't think Brooke looked quite that good, but she was still an Hottie.
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 20:06 #24302Senior Member

Posts: 170Katie kat
Katie Kat is beautiful head to toe but too expensive considering all of her restrictive rules.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
05-10-26 18:19 #24301Senior Member

Posts: 810I don't think so. There were two similar girls. Katie was the gymnast and brooke was the hotel one with a lot of rules.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_
-
05-10-26 18:15 #24300Senior Member

Posts: 509I remember her
I think I remember the girl you are referring to. She was a tiny little thing with that body! I never saw her but considered it often. But No! This girl was a little more ordinary looking. She was for some reason trying to save up as much money as possible. Had a reason but she would never say what. No touching the Kitty. Definitely no kissing of any kind. Titties were available! Everything covered & if she even thought you had nutted. It was over. At times she looked like she hadn't slept for days. Tightest Kitty ever! The day came for whatever reason & she was gone! She had to have made a shit-load of $$s.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 17:22 #24299Senior Member

Posts: 219Oh yeah I remember her. She's by Shelby St area on south side. She works from her home.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
WTF was her name? She was a bunch skinnier back then.
Only issue was, when I tried seeing her she had a BF and kid in the house in the next room, so I left.
-
05-10-26 15:37 #24298Senior Member

Posts: 1175Don't know what you're seeing here that looks familiar. I honestly couldn't connect that face with anyone similar besides that it reminded me a little of Blue.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 15:20 #24297Senior Member

Posts: 810Who was this?
This one seems familiar. She looks like she gained a ton of weight. Any good?
https://callescort.org/317-397-1305
-
05-10-26 03:12 #24296Senior Member

Posts: 219Was this the "gymnast" chick with dark hair and barely 5 ft? Hairy downstairs?
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
If so, I remember her working at P. T's club a few years back.
-
05-09-26 23:02 #24295Senior Member

Posts: 509At least I know it wasn't only me!
She was a little Hottie, but she didn't enjoy what she was doing. She reminded me of a chic I knew years ago that was hot-one too. She usually wouldn't make a sound & I still liked it! LOL. Maybe the tightest pussy I have ever found. She used a lot of lube. At least she was clean & would do the deal. I'd go back tonight if she were still in town. Thanks, g.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 21:04 #24294Senior Member

Posts: 59Pass. Thats all I would sy.
Originally Posted by AdorableSilve
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 14:59 #24293Senior Member

Posts: 810Haven't seen her in a bit. She was hot but pretty much starfish.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 09:09 #24292Senior Member

Posts: 109New BBW Anderson
Anderson BBW. Roxxy.
Curious if anyone has info on her. She says she has another girl with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/843844739335
-
05-09-26 02:15 #24291Senior Member

Posts: 62I believe she was from Ft Wayne, might be able to find some info looking in that area.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 22:09 #24290Senior Member

Posts: 509About a year ago
I was recalling a provider that was working in the general area of the Pyramids about a year or so ago. She was a little Hottie that advertised every day for several months. I think she used the name Brooke. , if I remember correctly. She advertised as being 19 year old But she was a little older than that I always thought. Had a smoking little body & a tight kitty. Anyone happen to know what became of her. Just all at once she was gone. Had too many rules but I always enjoyed my visits anyway. Passed by where she worked this week & thought I'd ask if anyone has any info. Thanks In advance, g.
-
05-07-26 23:46 #24289Senior Member

Posts: 86Lolo MIA
She's been MIA for a couple months now. Anyone know what's up? Visiting uncle? Boyfriend? Visits were hit or miss, but was craving seeing those tits again LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/luvsumlo










Reply With Quote





