Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24309
    Anyone see this one recently? Any insights are appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207525198

  2. #24308
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.

    I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.
    Think she had a baby, I believe she was advertising when she was pregnant.

  3. #24307
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.

    I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.
    You weren't kidding. It's this one right? I knew she looked familiar. Did she always wear a wig?

    https://indianapolis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /02 adb8 bc-3 c92-40 a7-b1 ef-f70656 bacd5 a.

  4. #24306

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.

    I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.
    I saw the post and blew on past it. Having no idea that was the same woman!! She is twice the size she was back then! Close to the Castle. Saw her a couple of times. The last time I gave her $ cash. Left & stayed parked in a nearby parking lot looking at messages on my phone. She comes out of her place half dressed with her tits nearly out. Goes to the grocery store right there. Couldn't believe she didn't have on more than she did, so I stayed around to watch. A few minutes later she comes back from the grocery with her purchase. It was a site to see. I wondered what happened to her. She doubled up! 😳.

  5. #24305
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah I remember her. She's by Shelby St area on south side. She works from her home.

    WTF was her name? She was a bunch skinnier back then.

    Only issue was, when I tried seeing her she had a BF and kid in the house in the next room, so I left.
    She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.

    I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.

  6. #24304
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Tired of time wasters

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/311287472958

    Tried to meet up twice, completely ghosted both times after agreeing to a time. No reply first time, second time with a lame excuse an hour later.

    Any recommendations for someone with good coms who respects peoples time, or a good local AA provider? Haven't had one since Callie retired.

  7. #24303

    Yes. She's the Gymnast

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    Katie Kat is beautiful head to toe but too expensive considering all of her restrictive rules.

    Talos.
    She looks even better than she used to IMO. She was always pretty pricey. What is her fee now? I don't think Brooke looked quite that good, but she was still an Hottie.

  8. #24302

    Katie kat

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. There were two similar girls. Katie was the gymnast and brooke was the hotel one with a lot of rules.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_
    Katie Kat is beautiful head to toe but too expensive considering all of her restrictive rules.

    Talos.

  9. #24301
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember the girl you are referring to. She was a tiny little thing with that body! I never saw her but considered it often. But No! This girl was a little more ordinary looking. She was for some reason trying to save up as much money as possible. Had a reason but she would never say what. No touching the Kitty. Definitely no kissing of any kind. Titties were available! Everything covered & if she even thought you had nutted. It was over. At times she looked like she hadn't slept for days. Tightest Kitty ever! The day came for whatever reason & she was gone! She had to have made a shit-load of $$s.
    I don't think so. There were two similar girls. Katie was the gymnast and brooke was the hotel one with a lot of rules.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_

  10. #24300

    I remember her

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Was this the "gymnast" chick with dark hair and barely 5 ft? Hairy downstairs?

    If so, I remember her working at P. T's club a few years back.
    I think I remember the girl you are referring to. She was a tiny little thing with that body! I never saw her but considered it often. But No! This girl was a little more ordinary looking. She was for some reason trying to save up as much money as possible. Had a reason but she would never say what. No touching the Kitty. Definitely no kissing of any kind. Titties were available! Everything covered & if she even thought you had nutted. It was over. At times she looked like she hadn't slept for days. Tightest Kitty ever! The day came for whatever reason & she was gone! She had to have made a shit-load of $$s.

  11. #24299
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    This one seems familiar. She looks like she gained a ton of weight. Any good?

    https://callescort.org/317-397-1305
    Oh yeah I remember her. She's by Shelby St area on south side. She works from her home.

    WTF was her name? She was a bunch skinnier back then.

    Only issue was, when I tried seeing her she had a BF and kid in the house in the next room, so I left.

  12. #24298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    This one seems familiar. She looks like she gained a ton of weight. Any good?

    https://callescort.org/317-397-1305
    Don't know what you're seeing here that looks familiar. I honestly couldn't connect that face with anyone similar besides that it reminded me a little of Blue.

  13. #24297

    Who was this?

    This one seems familiar. She looks like she gained a ton of weight. Any good?

    https://callescort.org/317-397-1305

  14. #24296
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    She was a little Hottie, but she didn't enjoy what she was doing. She reminded me of a chic I knew years ago that was hot-one too. She usually wouldn't make a sound & I still liked it! LOL. Maybe the tightest pussy I have ever found. She used a lot of lube. At least she was clean & would do the deal. I'd go back tonight if she were still in town. Thanks, g.
    Was this the "gymnast" chick with dark hair and barely 5 ft? Hairy downstairs?

    If so, I remember her working at P. T's club a few years back.

  15. #24295

    At least I know it wasn't only me!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a bit. She was hot but pretty much starfish.
    She was a little Hottie, but she didn't enjoy what she was doing. She reminded me of a chic I knew years ago that was hot-one too. She usually wouldn't make a sound & I still liked it! LOL. Maybe the tightest pussy I have ever found. She used a lot of lube. At least she was clean & would do the deal. I'd go back tonight if she were still in town. Thanks, g.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape