Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 12359
-
05-13-26 20:22 #11729Regular Member

Posts: 23Candy & Love
Who are your favorite providers here this month?
-
05-12-26 23:29 #11728Regular Member

Posts: 1Nothing to Enjoy
I was excited to try this place out after seeing a few reviews put out by you. But my experiences has been similar to a recent write up.
Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls
[View Original Post]
Lisa kind of cute in the face, small B's but this is where it all goes downhill. Right off the bat, asks for donation along with the tip as if no extra curricular activities were to occur.
On flip, offers BJ which I oblige to. After handing over the donation, leads to more negotiation about whether covered or not, or add on CIM. Felt like upcharge after upcharge.
Turned off I just settled for toothy head. Not even 30 seconds later, she switches to a handy until finished. I was fed up at this point.
She introduces me to the other girl who I didn't get name the of because she was built like a roblox character. I am not trying to be hulk smashed by a bigger gal, even though they need loving too.
-
05-12-26 22:51 #11727Senior Member

Posts: 31They all understand BoomBoom. Hand gestures work too.
Originally Posted by MussoliniB
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:32 #11726Regular Member

Posts: 9Milking capital of Powell
Stopped by Love to get my balls drained once again. Sophia truly doesn't disappoint. After her loud ass greeting, she settles me into a well effort massage.
If you wanted someone who really really wants to suck you off, she's got the attitude for it. Closest thing the to a lustful ex. She allows me to grab her by the back of the head and assist it straight onto junior. Eventually turn that ass around and run her down the full alphabet. Its hot outside, but its a hot mess inside. Stay hydrated boys.
-
05-12-26 16:00 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 1001I make a circle shape with my thumb and finger on one hand and I use my other pointing finger to go in and out of that hole. They usually understand what I want after that.
Originally Posted by MussoliniB
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 14:13 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 27Beauty SPA / Lulu
Walked in and greeted by a very attractive girl. Her name is Lulu.
Waited in a room for about 5 minutes, she comes in and takes me to another room. She's gorgeous for her age. And very frisky. Her breasts look beautiful they appear to be implants but that doesn't detract from their aesthetic appeal or feel.
We're kissing like crazy, hands everywhere. I show her the tip and tell her I have a cover. Then it's just non-stop action. Kissing while she takes my pants off, I strip and lay her down on the bed. Go straight into some good DATY / o for a good while.
Slip on the cover and pound away in mish until I pop.
She then gives a great massage. After the massage she's still really frisky, I peek up a little and tried to get her in for round 2. But it didn't happen.
She's a treat!
-
05-11-26 23:12 #11723Regular Member

Posts: 27Confirm camel slide
I have gotten it.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
It is just soapy slide (not nuru gel) but oh boy! Camel toe slide I though I sill be spent already.
-
05-11-26 20:38 #11722Regular Member

Posts: 13Communication
Since I'm very much learning this stuff, how do why'all communicate what you want to these ladies? Next time I go, I may want to be edged, or ruined. Do they understand the terminology?
-
05-11-26 14:34 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 95I haven't experienced enjoy yet. But from what I've been told it's not real Nuru just a soapy body slide. I've been meaning to go but can't get a straight answer on if the soap they use is fragranced or not.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
I have been to Love a lot, but not recently. Did they add a table shower there? From what I remember there were only two rooms and one"break" room. Had good service there before but location wise it's always so awkward being so close to a busy road and so close to a bus stop. Definitely made plenty of eye contact with folks getting off the bus / waiting for the bus.
-
05-11-26 13:26 #11720Senior Member

Posts: 190Enjoy Love Table Showers
Been reading a lot about the table showers and body slides at Enjoy and Love. A couple of questions andyour can PM if you would rather. A few people have referred to them as nuru. Are they? Is it's just a soapy slide or do they oil you up. Sounds like a completely nude slide. Anyone at either place including a camel slide?
-
05-11-26 10:44 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 764Most of the time I pay aftet
Only about 1/3 of the time do they tell me to get the money on the flip. The fun ones who do will reach down and play with my balls as I go through my pant pockets.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 00:27 #11718Senior Member

Posts: 146Enjoy spa. Lisa
Had a great time with Lisa at Enjoy spa. Total was $$ for 30 minutes. Got a table shower with body slide / nuru massage in the shower room. Some kissing (LFK), DATY, BBBJ & CFS in the massage room. After the clean up, a soft massage. Overall, a great deal.
She is Chinese. Good looking. Big B cups tits. Extra Sexy when she used her tits doing the body slide in the shower room. Extra points for her.
-
05-10-26 16:36 #11717Regular Member

Posts: 25Stupid autocorrect, I meant AMPs.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 16:18 #11716Senior Member

Posts: 633Amos
What and where is amos?
Originally Posted by Wacow0324
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 14:56 #11715Senior Member

Posts: 2035Time and total?
Sounds like you had a great time, the laughing and talking is a good indicator of that. May I ask how long was your session, and what was the total donation?
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





