Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 26629
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25954
    Not Tiny Tiger. Tiny is a different one

    This tiny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5978.jpg‎  

  2. #25953
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly;7610906[URL
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalamazoo/massage/tinytiger/721104756077[/URL]
    Yeah, not the tiny in question.

  3. #25952
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to Tiny? Haven't seen her post in forever.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...r/721104756077

  4. #25951
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkesque  [View Original Post]
    Done with Kitty / Grace. It's a shame, she's fucking hot and she gives good head, but her attitude has gone downhill since the first few times I've seen her. The last two times she's tried to both a.) back out on what we agreed on before I showed up, and b.) rush me on the finish. No bigger turnoff than a girl acting like sucking my dick is taking too long when I've paid for a half hour and we're maybe 5 minutes in.
    Yeah she's definitely back to her old habits before her rehab stay and its unfortunately due to her "friends" that she hangs out with. Definitely will avoid for now as it seems like she's turn for the worse with her attitude and her rushing to get people out the door.

  5. #25950

    Amber Red Head

    Any one indulge quite yet? She's been posting here periodically. Pics almost come off as a stripper, just trying to see if she is legitimate.

    Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/202196193369

  6. #25949

    Lana Lapiz?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lanalapiz

    Anyone seen her lately? Couldn't find anything recent.

  7. #25948
    Quote Originally Posted by BudMan455  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or heard from Tyla? Lightskin Greek goddess. Or does anyone have recommendations on Greek providers?
    The last time I saw her she was showing me all the weird and obsessive texts and voicemails she receives. Probably just creeped out. Not to mention she was already low volume to begin with and was never a GR resident. She still sometimes posts in Lansing tho if you can catch her!

  8. #25947

    Tyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing Tyla post in Lansing so I'm not sure if she went back out that way. I seen something about some car problems so maybe she'll make it back to this side. As for recommendations I don't have any but hopefully Tyla will make it back this way since it's not an upcharge and she enjoys it.
    She posts in Lansing these days, which I believe is also where she lives. I saw her several times in GR back in Nov-Jan but after that could never seem to set up a time with her. I thought we had made a good connection at the time. In the past she had a normal job but not sure that is the case these days. Keep in mind that she also deletes her STG posts after she goes off the clock.

    OD.

  9. #25946

    Kitty

    Done with Kitty / Grace. It's a shame, she's fucking hot and she gives good head, but her attitude has gone downhill since the first few times I've seen her. The last two times she's tried to both a.) back out on what we agreed on before I showed up, and b.) rush me on the finish. No bigger turnoff than a girl acting like sucking my dick is taking too long when I've paid for a half hour and we're maybe 5 minutes in.

  10. #25945

    Tyla

    Quote Originally Posted by BudMan455  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or heard from Tyla? Lightskin Greek goddess. Or does anyone have recommendations on Greek providers?
    I been seeing Tyla post in Lansing so I'm not sure if she went back out that way. I seen something about some car problems so maybe she'll make it back to this side. As for recommendations I don't have any but hopefully Tyla will make it back this way since it's not an upcharge and she enjoys it.

  11. #25944
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    She is undoubtedly a scam. Wants to sell vids before any meetup. $25 a vid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/896421023843
    The first clue is she posted for five different cities all over the state.

  12. #25943

    This one wants to sell vids before meet

    She is undoubtedly a scam. Wants to sell vids before any meetup. $25 a vid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/896421023843

  13. #25942

    Tyla?

    Anybody seen or heard from Tyla? Lightskin Greek goddess. Or does anyone have recommendations on Greek providers?

  14. #25941

    Tiny

    Whatever happened to Tiny? Haven't seen her post in forever.

  15. #25940

    Sophia

    I didn’t have the best communication experience in setting something up. She looks intriguing though.

    Anyone have a different experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/703225708971
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0799.png‎   IMG_0798.png‎   IMG_0797.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape