Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 24834
-
05-11-26 14:42 #24309Senior Member

Posts: 171Anyone see this one recently? Any insights are appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207525198
-
05-11-26 11:30 #24308Senior Member

Posts: 62Think she had a baby, I believe she was advertising when she was pregnant.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 09:58 #24307Senior Member

Posts: 810You weren't kidding. It's this one right? I knew she looked familiar. Did she always wear a wig?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
https://indianapolis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /02 adb8 bc-3 c92-40 a7-b1 ef-f70656 bacd5 a.
-
05-11-26 09:56 #24306Senior Member

Posts: 509Wow!
I saw the post and blew on past it. Having no idea that was the same woman!! She is twice the size she was back then! Close to the Castle. Saw her a couple of times. The last time I gave her $ cash. Left & stayed parked in a nearby parking lot looking at messages on my phone. She comes out of her place half dressed with her tits nearly out. Goes to the grocery store right there. Couldn't believe she didn't have on more than she did, so I stayed around to watch. A few minutes later she comes back from the grocery with her purchase. It was a site to see. I wondered what happened to her. She doubled up! 😳.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 07:41 #24305Senior Member

Posts: 350She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.
-
05-10-26 23:49 #24304Regular Member

Posts: 10Tired of time wasters
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/311287472958
Tried to meet up twice, completely ghosted both times after agreeing to a time. No reply first time, second time with a lame excuse an hour later.
Any recommendations for someone with good coms who respects peoples time, or a good local AA provider? Haven't had one since Callie retired.
-
05-10-26 23:32 #24303Senior Member

Posts: 509Yes. She's the Gymnast
She looks even better than she used to IMO. She was always pretty pricey. What is her fee now? I don't think Brooke looked quite that good, but she was still an Hottie.
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 20:06 #24302Senior Member

Posts: 170Katie kat
Katie Kat is beautiful head to toe but too expensive considering all of her restrictive rules.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
05-10-26 18:19 #24301Senior Member

Posts: 810I don't think so. There were two similar girls. Katie was the gymnast and brooke was the hotel one with a lot of rules.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_
-
05-10-26 18:15 #24300Senior Member

Posts: 509I remember her
I think I remember the girl you are referring to. She was a tiny little thing with that body! I never saw her but considered it often. But No! This girl was a little more ordinary looking. She was for some reason trying to save up as much money as possible. Had a reason but she would never say what. No touching the Kitty. Definitely no kissing of any kind. Titties were available! Everything covered & if she even thought you had nutted. It was over. At times she looked like she hadn't slept for days. Tightest Kitty ever! The day came for whatever reason & she was gone! She had to have made a shit-load of $$s.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 17:22 #24299Senior Member

Posts: 219Oh yeah I remember her. She's by Shelby St area on south side. She works from her home.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
WTF was her name? She was a bunch skinnier back then.
Only issue was, when I tried seeing her she had a BF and kid in the house in the next room, so I left.
-
05-10-26 15:37 #24298Senior Member

Posts: 1175Don't know what you're seeing here that looks familiar. I honestly couldn't connect that face with anyone similar besides that it reminded me a little of Blue.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 15:20 #24297Senior Member

Posts: 810Who was this?
This one seems familiar. She looks like she gained a ton of weight. Any good?
https://callescort.org/317-397-1305
-
05-10-26 03:12 #24296Senior Member

Posts: 219Was this the "gymnast" chick with dark hair and barely 5 ft? Hairy downstairs?
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
If so, I remember her working at P. T's club a few years back.
-
05-09-26 23:02 #24295Senior Member

Posts: 509At least I know it wasn't only me!
She was a little Hottie, but she didn't enjoy what she was doing. She reminded me of a chic I knew years ago that was hot-one too. She usually wouldn't make a sound & I still liked it! LOL. Maybe the tightest pussy I have ever found. She used a lot of lube. At least she was clean & would do the deal. I'd go back tonight if she were still in town. Thanks, g.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





