Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 26431
-
05-14-26 22:12 #25861Senior Member

Posts: 324Lmao
I paid her no mind. LOL.
Originally Posted by NotLob
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 12:47 #25860Senior Member

Posts: 50Hailey
Never saw her she seemed to good to be true at least imo. I texted her and she barely responded. Eventually told me to go over at midnight on a weekday which I was fine with. I asked price and she said between 400-800. What the fuck does "between" mean. I then asked her how long the session was and she said as long as I wanted which again just didn't all add up. I ghosted her.
Originally Posted by SpookyBoi3
[View Original Post]
She started texting me often asking if I was still interested. For a woman that looked closer to the upper end in quality for MKE she just seemed off to me. Looks like some people did see her but I had my spidey senses going off and bailed.
-
05-14-26 12:25 #25859Senior Member

Posts: 88Sugar daddy's
I think someone on here once said, and I'm paraphrasing, we don't pay them for sex or their time, we pay them to leave.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 10:47 #25858Senior Member

Posts: 1244Which?
Which Kate are you referring to?
Originally Posted by BrewerFan79
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 07:51 #25857Senior Member

Posts: 58Kate
I saw her about two months ago, she has lost lots of weight and has signs of usage. I just went for a BJ and her head game was good. At the time she was at a hotel on Appleton that reeked of smoke. Probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by BrewerFan79
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 02:38 #25856Senior Member

Posts: 489Very common scam and you did the right thing.
Originally Posted by RSwanson
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:14 #25855Senior Member

Posts: 55Kate
Has anyone seen Kate or Kirby lately? Was thinking of seeing her but the last review was not good. Don't know if it was a one off or a pattern with her. I just don't want to waste my time since it is limited. Thanks.
-
05-13-26 13:52 #25854Regular Member

Posts: 20Same experience here. Certainly a scam. She asks what city I am in and finds a hotel in that city and says she is in that hotel. Most likely she isn't even in Wisconsin. 50% deposit. You only need a couple of people to fall for that trap each day to make easy money.
Originally Posted by RSwanson
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 22:41 #25853Regular Member

Posts: 10Strawberry Queen
I saw the add for Strawberry Queen, and though it seemed too good to be true, everyone else I tried to see never responded. This one didn't either until the 3rd attempt. Wanted to know what city I was in. Her post is listed in several cities, but all within a reasonable drive from Milwaukee, so didn't seem out of the question. Then she said she'd need a 50% deposit to confirm without telling me her location, and I said no and that was the end.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/110146316972
-
05-12-26 16:27 #25852Senior Member

Posts: 324I remember
I remember like I said once before seeing her without her makeup on at DMV she is ugly, but her body is amazing. It was amazing enough for me to try to reach out to her to see if I can set something up. She responded promptly which is a good thing, but then she said she wanted me to take her shopping and be her sugar daddy. I'm not interested in being nobody, sugar, daddy or taking an escort shopping. I only want one thing which is to relieve some stress and empty my nuts wherever she will let me LOL.
Originally Posted by NotLob
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 14:04 #25851Senior Member

Posts: 324I remember
I remember like I said once before seeing her without her makeup on at DMV she is ugly, but her body is amazing. It was amazing enough for me to try to reach out to her to see if I can set something up. She responded promptly which is a good thing, but then she said she wanted me to take her shopping and be her sugar daddy. I'm not interested in being nobody, sugar, daddy or taking an escort shopping. I only want one thing which is to relieve some stress and empty my nuts wherever she will let me LOL.
Originally Posted by NotLob
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 01:01 #25850Regular Member

Posts: 20New Head DR. In Town!
Any intel on this one? Posts say she is new in town but pics look familiar.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/499160995616
-
05-11-26 01:12 #25849Senior Member

Posts: 158Hailey
Saw her maybe half a year ago. It's the girl in the pictures. Great body. Massage was average. Promises more than you'll receive I walked away, not wanting to repeat.
Originally Posted by GDrew
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 13:27 #25848Senior Member

Posts: 88Paisley
No shame man, her latest pictures with the dark hair and the tight tits and that she offers extra time make it look like she would be a fun time Thanks for taking the hit. She sems to really want a sugar daddy.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 13:16 #25847Senior Member

Posts: 35Yeah man, for that price nowadays, in a bigger city. Ish, that would've been a red flag for me already telling me nope.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





