Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 824 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 12351
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11721
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Been reading a lot about the table showers and body slides at Enjoy and Love. A couple of questions andyour can PM if you would rather. A few people have referred to them as nuru. Are they? Is it's just a soapy slide or do they oil you up. Sounds like a completely nude slide. Anyone at either place including a camel slide?
    I haven't experienced enjoy yet. But from what I've been told it's not real Nuru just a soapy body slide. I've been meaning to go but can't get a straight answer on if the soap they use is fragranced or not.

    I have been to Love a lot, but not recently. Did they add a table shower there? From what I remember there were only two rooms and one"break" room. Had good service there before but location wise it's always so awkward being so close to a busy road and so close to a bus stop. Definitely made plenty of eye contact with folks getting off the bus / waiting for the bus.

  2. #11720

    Enjoy Love Table Showers

    Been reading a lot about the table showers and body slides at Enjoy and Love. A couple of questions andyour can PM if you would rather. A few people have referred to them as nuru. Are they? Is it's just a soapy slide or do they oil you up. Sounds like a completely nude slide. Anyone at either place including a camel slide?

  3. #11719

    Most of the time I pay aftet

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Going through your clothes at the flip is a pain in the ass. But, if the massage or her attitude is crap it gives you the opportunity to bail without further damage.

    There are a few shops still accepting 1. 5 and 1. 6 for 30 and 2.0 for 60.

    The mistake he made was not confirming the 2. 0 he gave her was for everything.
    Only about 1/3 of the time do they tell me to get the money on the flip. The fun ones who do will reach down and play with my balls as I go through my pant pockets.

  4. #11718

    Enjoy spa. Lisa

    Had a great time with Lisa at Enjoy spa. Total was $$ for 30 minutes. Got a table shower with body slide / nuru massage in the shower room. Some kissing (LFK), DATY, BBBJ & CFS in the massage room. After the clean up, a soft massage. Overall, a great deal.

    She is Chinese. Good looking. Big B cups tits. Extra Sexy when she used her tits doing the body slide in the shower room. Extra points for her.

  5. #11717
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    What and where is amos?
    Stupid autocorrect, I meant AMPs.

  6. #11716

    Amos

    Quote Originally Posted by Wacow0324  [View Original Post]

    The great thing about amos is the fact they are all working on the same pay scale, no haggling and don't have to worry about being cat fished like the other board.
    What and where is amos?

  7. #11715

    Time and total?

    Sounds like you had a great time, the laughing and talking is a good indicator of that. May I ask how long was your session, and what was the total donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    I saw the recent favorable reports on Beauty spa and headed over. Joy is a tiny little firecracker at maybe 5 foot nothing, but a firecracker she is. All the usual letters as at the east side quadrivium but Joy took it to another level. I thought she was beautiful but I don't care how your scale works she's at least cute. B / C MMs which some of you care about but they were perfect for her frame. I cannot say enough good stuff about how fun the visit was. By the end we were laughing and having a great time.

    As I was leaving a very nice looking, possibly MMS / auntie (stopped me to ask me how it was and to introduce me to the other lady there right now, Lulu. She's also very nice looking with maybe C / D's? Something like that. I wouldn't kick the possible MMS / auntie off the massage table, either.

  8. #11714
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Think about that: do you REALLY want to have to go get up off the table and go rummaging through your clothes for the (rest of the) money, just as it's getting good?

    I (and many others) have discovered that, if you know the going rate locally, you can negotiate up front. Just tell the girl you want a massage *with everything* and state your fee. Depending on who you talk to here, the total can be as low as $170-180, or more likely $200 (which is what I have been able to negotiate without fail, across all the popular spas in Portland). $300, as noted above should get you two girls, but that part is usually upsold after things have gotten going. But still, if a threesome is what you want, you can negotiate that at the outset, too.

    If they insist on more than you expect to pay, you have two choices: toss in an extra Jackson or so (the saying here is, $20 can turn a frown upside down) or be prepared to walk.

    After an up-front offer of 2 Benjamins, I have not had to do either of those.
    I am one that usually gives payment for everything up front, that way it doesn't ruin the mood. I can honestly say there has only been one time that I did not get what I paid for. I usually give them $$ up front and make sure to say for house and tip for everything. The place I went to was on Duke, forgot the name. Lady gave me this surprised look when on the flip I motioned for her to take everything off and pointed to her groin area. All she ended up doing was a HJ and it wasn't even that good. From that point on, I only visit talked about stores and if I decide to go to a lesser known store, I make sure to say specifically what I want for the $$ I'm handing over.

    The great thing about amos is the fact they are all working on the same pay scale, no haggling and don't have to worry about being cat fished like the other board.

  9. #11713

    Joy luck (y dog) club

    I saw the recent favorable reports on Beauty spa and headed over. Joy is a tiny little firecracker at maybe 5 foot nothing, but a firecracker she is. All the usual letters as at the east side quadrivium but Joy took it to another level. I thought she was beautiful but I don't care how your scale works she's at least cute. B / C MMs which some of you care about but they were perfect for her frame. I cannot say enough good stuff about how fun the visit was. By the end we were laughing and having a great time.

    As I was leaving a very nice looking, possibly MMS / auntie (stopped me to ask me how it was and to introduce me to the other lady there right now, Lulu. She's also very nice looking with maybe C / D's? Something like that. I wouldn't kick the possible MMS / auntie off the massage table, either.

  10. #11712

    I agree and disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Think about that: do you REALLY want to have to go get up off the table and go rummaging through your clothes for the (rest of the) money, just as it's getting good?

    I (and many others) have discovered that, if you know the going rate locally, you can negotiate up front. Just tell the girl you want a massage *with everything* and state your fee. Depending on who you talk to here, the total can be as low as $170-180, or more likely $200 (which is what I have been able to negotiate without fail, across all the popular spas in Portland). $300, as noted above should get you two girls, but that part is usually upsold after things have gotten going. But still, if a threesome is what you want, you can negotiate that at the outset, too.

    If they insist on more than you expect to pay, you have two choices: toss in an extra Jackson or so (the saying here is, $20 can turn a frown upside down) or be prepared to walk.

    After an up-front offer of 2 Benjamins, I have not had to do either of those.
    Going through your clothes at the flip is a pain in the ass. But, if the massage or her attitude is crap it gives you the opportunity to bail without further damage.

    There are a few shops still accepting 1. 5 and 1. 6 for 30 and 2.0 for 60.

    The mistake he made was not confirming the 2. 0 he gave her was for everything.

  11. #11711
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious why you expected the total would be near $300? Based on what information?
    Inflation?

  12. #11710

    Flip flop

    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate this. One thing about me, I am a timid mother fucker and doing it 'on the flip' makes a lot of sense to me.
    Think about that: do you REALLY want to have to go get up off the table and go rummaging through your clothes for the (rest of the) money, just as it's getting good?

    I (and many others) have discovered that, if you know the going rate locally, you can negotiate up front. Just tell the girl you want a massage *with everything* and state your fee. Depending on who you talk to here, the total can be as low as $170-180, or more likely $200 (which is what I have been able to negotiate without fail, across all the popular spas in Portland). $300, as noted above should get you two girls, but that part is usually upsold after things have gotten going. But still, if a threesome is what you want, you can negotiate that at the outset, too.

    If they insist on more than you expect to pay, you have two choices: toss in an extra Jackson or so (the saying here is, $20 can turn a frown upside down) or be prepared to walk.

    After an up-front offer of 2 Benjamins, I have not had to do either of those.

  13. #11709

    Why 300?

    I'm curious why you expected the total would be near $300? Based on what information?

    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    I've lurked this forum for a long time, finally made an account (and finally got brave enough to go). I went to Beauty Spa on the recommendations and I was not disappointed. I went inside and was greeted by no one, seemed like a shady little place, but what do you expect? Eventually a woman came out of nowhere and grabbed me by the hand a led me to a room. The room had a monitor inside with 4 cameras pointed in and outside the building, which actually made me feel a little safer.

    She asked me for money. I asked how much, but couldn't understand her (I have so much trouble with any accent). I gave her $200. She said she'd be back in 5 minutes. I undressed and wrapped a towel around myself. She came back and got started on the massage. The massage did not disappoint at all. Rubbed hard and, after 30 minutes, I heard her rip her clothes off (a velcro rip) and she started kissing my back and rubbing her tits on me. She consistently asked if I was okay.

    Once I flipped over, she started kissing my thighs and then she asked for more money. I finally got a good look at her, and I thought she was beautiful. A tiny, petite little thing with implants that probably made her about a b-cup. Dark nipples. I threw in another $100, which was all I had, I assumed it would cost near $300. She excused herself for a moment (I think grabbing a condom). When I laid back down, another woman came in and asked if I wanted two women, I told her that I had no more money. She left and the previous woman came in. She then kissed my thighs, my balls, little tongue flicks, and as soon as she started her BBBJ, I nearly erupted, asked her to slow down. She kept going, slow, and eventually pulled out a condom. She put it on me and crawled on top of me. After about 2 thrusts, I instantly came. From nerves, her skill, her massage, her hotness, I didn't stand a chance. She was sweet afterwards because god knows I didn't know what to do with myself. I sat up and she just rubbed and kissed my back. I asked her her name, and she said it was LuLu. I told her that I was all set and that I had to go. The massage was about 30 minutes and the rest of the act lasted, maybe 10, but I left completely satisfied.

    Though the place seemed a little sketch, I'll definitely be back for more.

  14. #11708
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    Congrats on busting your cherry but spend some time reading what people are actually paying. You kinda got fleeced. And it started with a rookie mistake: never just hand them $200 the minute you walk in. Only the house fee. Negotiate the rest "on the flip" and you should land at $200 total (or close to it). You did do at least one thing right though: you brought a budgeted amount and stuck to it.

    We were all rookies at one time. Stick with it and you'll learn. Enjoy!
    I really appreciate this. One thing about me, I am a timid mother fucker and doing it 'on the flip' makes a lot of sense to me.

  15. #11707

    Aroma spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Count23  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like just what I'm looking for, and nearby. Thanks for the report. What was the total cost?
    I go 140 total for the hour. I get good service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape