Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 891 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 13354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13039

    5 Star Massage. Oldsmar

    Swung by the 5 Star Massage in Oldsmar today as I legitimately was seeking a massage for a pulled hamstring.

    Had looked for more 'Normal' places but since its Mother's Day beggars can't be choosers.

    That being said was greeted by the 'assistant', and considering she was in a pair of silk shorts and silk thin top, I was certain that other activities would be available. She didn't volunteer her name, and I didn't ask. I can tell you that she is from North China, about 5'7" as she was a little taller than me, probably in her 40's, thin... maybe 120 lbs., likely 32 B's, and her ass was pretty muscular. The teeth had some issues (just sayin).

    I think I threw her off as I stated up front I needed a massage as my hamstrings were aching. 0. 8 for the house fee for an hour.

    The massage started as normal. Her rubbing the my back while standing at the head of the table, allowing hands to roam. And roam they did. UTC (grabbing / caressing that ass) and rubbing up against the kitty a few times with zero complaints from her. I had her increase the pressure and she commented a few times on the sheer number of knots in my back, and once she worked down to the legs she commented again. (I was honest with her that I needed a massage. HA!

    Just prior to the flip, she produced a hot towel and wiped down my back etc, and I flipped over. She stated with the legs again, and asked if I wanted 'Relaxation'. I actually declined. (again I was actually there for a massage), but I can say extras are available. Not sure beyond a HJ, CBJ etc, but she was willing.

    Now that being said, she shorted me 15 minutes and insisted it was an hour. Maybe understanding how to read a clock is taught differently in China, but Father Time would agree it was NOT an hour. I did tip her 0. 2 for the massage; and she started to complain how she wanted more.

    I was blunt when the complaining started. I told her she shorted me 15 minutes, and complained about a 25% tip; and no additional tip would be forthcoming; then followed up with a 'You have a good day' and left. I could hear her exclaim "oh my god. " as I walked out. Am I cheap? Probably. Am I stupid? No. I won't be back after the complaining and shorting time. So if I'm 'blacklisted' its not going to impact my life.

    Would I recommend?

    For myself, I'll pass. I was willing to go back for fun until the complaining started and the wanting 0. 4-0. 6 as a tip on a massage with a little grab ass.

    If you want an actual Massage; with some fun extras. Sure. I mean go in with an understanding that you may miss a few minutes of time, but have some fun and enjoy yourself.

  2. #13038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    AAA reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    This report was mostly a heads up than anything else. I don't think this place has ever been reported on.
    It had a couple of reviews (one by me) when it opened a few years ago, and then the owner was putting fake reviews here too. It fell off the radar quick and definitely off my list forever.

    Thanks for the warning on being careful out there. Once you go in the door, the roller coaster has started and there's no getting off till the ride is done!

  3. #13037

    Smile Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHeadJohn  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area, decided to check out Smile spa massage on Ulmerton Rd. Went there last night. Parked at front near the spa. Abby was busy. May met me & took me to a massage room. She looked very nice. Early or Mid 30's. Big B cups. Sexy enough. She offered 30 minutes or 1 hr. Negotiation was easy. I gave her 30 minutes donation fee. Total was $$. 2.

    We started with the table shower. She washed my chest, my pole & my ass very clean. A quick TUMA at the end of the shower. Nice.

    Back in the massage room, I put her on bed. Squeezed her breasts hard while eating her pussy for almost 10 minutes. I was hard. She gave me a slow BBBJ & TUMA combo. Put a cover on me with her mouth. I pounded her in missionary position. Changed positions. She followed instructions well. After finished, she stayed with me & gave me a soft massage. May was excellent.
    Thanks for the review. I will be visiting soon and I will report.

  4. #13036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Yelp agrees

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    That was one of my worst AMP experiences ever, won't miss it.
    This report was mostly a heads up than anything else. I don't think this place has ever been reported on.

  5. #13035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    And nothing was lost

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    On Hills was hit and a girl taken in for prostitution. Stay frosty!
    That was one of my worst AMP experiences ever, won't miss it.

  6. #13034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    AAA Asian Massage hit

    On Hills was hit and a girl taken in for prostitution. Stay frosty!

  7. #13033

    301 Agency

    I too would like to know more.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, back in Tampa, which is becoming an equal to Orlando for me since I'm here just as much now. Saturday night I had an incredible time with Bella at smile but today I needed something a little different so I text the boss at one of my favorite Spanish agencies (off US 301) since Sophia had text me a couple days ago that she would be here and what an incredible time with her, I absolutely destroyed this woman in the best way possible this morning. The foreplay today was off the charts and lasted probably 20 minutes, which is not normal for me as I usually like to jump right into things.

    Anyway, I follow her sexy ass to the room, she's wearing her black silk nighty and I'm just watching that bubble ass bounce up and down as she's walking and just thinking of how good my dick's going to feel inside her. As we get to the room, we start some light kissing and then do some alcohol on both of our hands, which I appreciate because I like the girls that are super clean. I get the business out of the way and I start to peel that silk cover off her which exposes her beautiful body in skimpy orange / pink bikini and my dick jumps in my pants. What an incredible body on this Columbian. I spent the next 20 minutes, kissing her neck and ears, rubbing her ass all over my dick, alternating between me rubbing her pussy and her sucking dick and she even let me do a few minutes of standing P2P, which the Spanish girls usually don't allow but I did have her worked up. Then I laid on the bed and she worked me with a solid BBBJ and unless she's a really good actor, she seemed like she was really into it. But you know how it goes..

  8. #13032
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    Hey you mention a agency off of 301, have no clue about this Spanish location, would appreciate the info on location brother. Tried to write you but inbox full. I've been gone but back from Atlanta and I can tell you the Korean massages are top notch and girls are model.
    I too would like to know about this 301 location, as I'm on 301 daily for my routes.

    Thank you.

  9. #13031

    Question

    Hello,

    My friend has been out the game for years. He was wondering if there's a place near carrolwood or town and country that's safe (no issues with LEO or others in the area), decent damage, and a plus if it includes a table shower. My friend just wants and ok / relaxing massage / body rub, and a decent L1.

    Also, is ID required at this locations?

    He said he has been to star massage on waters, but believes that place is fully legit.

    Thank you.

  10. #13030

    Smile spa. May

    I was in the area, decided to check out Smile spa massage on Ulmerton Rd. Went there last night. Parked at front near the spa. Abby was busy. May met me & took me to a massage room. She looked very nice. Early or Mid 30's. Big B cups. Sexy enough. She offered 30 minutes or 1 hr. Negotiation was easy. I gave her 30 minutes donation fee. Total was $$. 2.

    We started with the table shower. She washed my chest, my pole & my ass very clean. A quick TUMA at the end of the shower. Nice.

    Back in the massage room, I put her on bed. Squeezed her breasts hard while eating her pussy for almost 10 minutes. I was hard. She gave me a slow BBBJ & TUMA combo. Put a cover on me with her mouth. I pounded her in missionary position. Changed positions. She followed instructions well. After finished, she stayed with me & gave me a soft massage. May was excellent.

  11. #13029

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, back in Tampa, which is becoming an equal to Orlando for me since I'm here just as much now. Saturday night I had an incredible time with Bella at smile but today I needed something a little different so I text the boss at one of my favorite Spanish agencies (off US 301) since Sophia had text me a couple days ago that she would be here and what an incredible time with her, I absolutely destroyed this woman in the best way possible this morning. The foreplay today was off the charts and lasted probably 20 minutes, which is not normal for me as I usually like to jump right into things.

    Anyway, I follow her sexy ass to the room, she's wearing her black silk nighty and I'm just watching that bubble ass bounce up and down as she's walking and just thinking of how good my dick's going to feel inside her. As we get to the room, we start some light kissing and then do some alcohol on both of our hands, which I appreciate because I like the girls that are super clean. I get the business out of the way and I start to peel that silk cover off her which exposes her beautiful body in skimpy orange / pink bikini and my dick jumps in my pants. What an incredible body on this Columbian. I spent the next 20 minutes, kissing her neck and ears, rubbing her ass all over my dick, alternating between me rubbing her pussy and her sucking dick and she even let me do a few minutes of standing P2P, which the Spanish girls usually don't allow but I did have her worked up. Then I laid on the bed and she worked me with a solid BBBJ and unless she's a really good actor, she seemed like she was really into it. But you know how it goes. LOL.

    I can't take it anymore and I'm ready to get to work so I asked for the cover and she rolls it on and I put her at the corner of the bed in my favorite position and enter. I start slow and deep on her, and she's so worked up. She's already grinding, trying to get me to go faster, but I stay the course and tease her for a little bit until I know she's close and then I start pumping her really good until she cums hard! Damn, this girl is sexy when she has an orgasm, her eyes shut and She's laid back making the sexiest little noises while she twitching with tremors. OK back at it again but this time I use my thumb and start playing with her love button while I'm digging deep in her and I see she's close again and I go to town on that thang! I think I'm hitting it too hard and she's trying to pull away but after I felt the wetness down below, I realize she's cumming again, which set me off and I filled the bag to the point it was about the bust. My favorite is doggy style with her and I didn't even make it to that today. Guess I'll have to go back this evening or tomorrow before I head back to Orlando. LOL.

    For the remaining balance of my time, we laid there rubbing each other while cuddled up tight, and we ended up falling asleep for a little while then I hopped up and we took a quick shower and got dressed and I was gone. I was there from 11:45 to 12:45 sweet sweet girl!

    I'm not done yet, I don't leave till tomorrow and I plan on making another stop tonight and tomorrow before I head back so if I have anything exciting, I'll definitely put it here. Stay safe guys.
    Hey you mention a agency off of 301, have no clue about this Spanish location, would appreciate the info on location brother. Tried to write you but inbox full. I've been gone but back from Atlanta and I can tell you the Korean massages are top notch and girls are model.

  12. #13028

    Your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, back in Tampa, which is becoming an equal to Orlando for me since I'm here just as much now. Saturday night I had an incredible time with Bella at smile but today I needed something a little different so I text the boss at one of my favorite Spanish agencies (off US 301) since Sophia had text me a couple days ago that she would be here and what an incredible time with her, I absolutely destroyed this woman in the best way possible this morning. The foreplay today was off the charts and lasted probably 20 minutes, which is not normal for me as I usually like to jump right into things.

    Anyway, I follow her sexy ass to the room, she's wearing her black silk nighty and I'm just watching that bubble ass bounce up and down as she's walking and just thinking of how good my dick's going to feel inside her. As we get to the room, we start some light kissing and then do some alcohol on both of our hands, which I appreciate because I like the girls that are super clean. I get the business out of the way and I start to peel that silk cover off her which exposes her beautiful body in skimpy orange / pink bikini and my dick jumps in my pants. What an incredible body on this Columbian. I spent the next 20 minutes, kissing her neck and ears, rubbing her ass all over my dick, alternating between me rubbing her pussy and her sucking dick and she even let me do a few minutes of standing P2P, which the Spanish girls usually don't allow but I did have her worked up. Then I laid on the bed and she worked me with a solid BBBJ and unless she's a really good actor, she seemed like she was really into it. But you know how it goes..
    Tried sending you a PM for the info but it's full.

  13. #13027

    Sunflower popped again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant6112  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the HCSO site, it appears that there were 2 recent raids. One at Sunflower on 04/01 (dang, that woman's mugshot was cute, would like to have seen her in action), and a second one at a Lithia Pinecrest location 04/07.
    What is it with HCSO and that location? Neighbors complaining?

  14. #13026

    Doreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldjoebna  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html

    Thanks for any input. Will be visiting in June.

    Thanks.
    There's a partly positive review of her in a 12-05-2025 post in the Tampa / LMT thread. She used the name Doreen in her rubranking ad back then. That ad didn't have any photos but the verbiage was almost the same as the current ad.

  15. #13025

    Doreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldjoebna  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html

    Thanks for any input. Will be visiting in June.

    Thanks.
    There's a partly positive review of her in a 12-05-2025 post in the Tampa / LMT thread. She used the name Doreen in her rubranking ad back then. That ad didn't have any photos but the verbiage was almost the same as the current ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape